[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://thechrisgethardshow.tumblr.c om/post/87041806996/overcome-your-p
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 618x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 618x490
http://thechrisgethardshow.tumblr.com/post/87041806996/overcome-your-programming-and-be-a-better-man
>>
That's an odd couple of introductory paragraphs.
>>
I wish I could change, but to be perfectly honest, I've already given up.

My mind is too warped at this point.
>>
>>25062890
Honestly
Honestly

This article

Is literally

JUST B URSELF
>>
Hahaha.

> Original Content?
>>
>>25062890
> He was one of the most insanely selfish people of all time.
> The world doesn't owe you anything.

The world doesn't owe me anything but this dude owed us something? Nice logic he has here.

It's true that nobody owes anything to us, but it's a two ways street.
>>
>how to overcome your programming so we can program you with software that serves us better
>>
>>25062890
>BE A BETTER MAN GAIZ

>CONFORM TO YOUR GENDER ROLE AND SURELY YOU'LL BE REWARDED

>SURELY

oh i am laffin
>>
File: tldr.gif (271 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
tldr.gif
271 KB, 350x350
>>25062890
Based on the title, the website layout, and the tone of writing and organization, I have decided I can't be bothered to give a shit what some dude on the internet thinks of whatever it is he's writing about.
>>
>>25063531
If this were true then you wouldn't be aware of it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.