[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has never legitimately even met a girl even worth chasing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: e8OaYdp.png (659 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
e8OaYdp.png
659 KB, 1080x1920
Who here has never legitimately even met a girl even worth chasing after? Even when I was a high school retard, the girls I asked out (and got rejected by, of course) turned into sluts and whores a few years later anyway. Every single woman I've met has been a shitty, selfish whore, a boring basic bitch, spoiled idiotic princess slut, it's completely hopeless. Why are women such fucking trash?

At this point I'm glad I'm a virgin, if I ever found out I wasted my dick on a piece of human refuse I'd be even more depressed than I am now. Under the smooth, innocent veneer of even the most seemingly unassuming girl there is a core of rotting shit.
>>
File: Teenagers.jpg (103 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
Teenagers.jpg
103 KB, 620x388
>>25062717
femanon here, i feel the same way OP. sometimes i'm upset that i'm basically the only virgin left (kissless, hugless, handholdless, etc.) but thinking about it, the guys in middle school and high school were all dicks. i was bullied a lot and thus i isolated myself. but i'm glad i didn't have the opportunity to be used by one of those assholes.
>>
>>25063717
it doesn't work that way troll, the awkward guys in school are now incels who watch anime or play vidya, every girl ever turned to a slut.
>>
>>25062717
Well, at least the girls in my hs had the decency top be whores right there instead of waiting a few years to do so.
They thought i was gay.
I was just fucking prostitutes.

Come to think of it it's kind of strange i despise sluts yet regulary fuck hookers.
meh, whatever.
>>
>>25063717
im a handsome loner. how do i meet a girl like you. also, LONDON
>>
File: 1440584466541.jpg (7 KB, 212x249) Image search: [Google]
1440584466541.jpg
7 KB, 212x249
>>25062717
im sort of glad I havent met a girl worth chasing

even if i liked her, i wouldn't have the balls to do anything about it
>>
>>25064809
>Come to think of it it's kind of strange i despise sluts yet regulary fuck hookers.
It's not strange at all, men need more than a fuckhole, what you're doing is akin to masturbation, what you want is a girl who is more than a cocksleeve.

Hookers know exactly what they are and what they're doing, they sell sex and men pay for it it, nothing else, it's a business transaction. Meanwhile, every other slut on Earth thinks they deserve MORE than that, they're just hookers who want (and believe they deserve) a relationship and everything that goes along with it even though they offer nothing more than the average prostitute, sometimes even LESS.

That is why it infuriates me, at least. Women offer nothing and ask for everything, prostitutes are at least honest about what they're worth and who they are.
>>
>>25062717
I met some worthwhile Muslims but being a non-Muslim made my chances become 0 very quickly
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.