[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He died for us so we can man up and start a revolution, he w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: erh.jpg (86 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
erh.jpg
86 KB, 992x744
He died for us so we can man up and start a revolution, he wanted us to hold hands strong together and end the equality on life, instead we are here shitposting making his death worthless.

So of the beta faggots just moved on and gone to reddit (reddit.com/r/hotwife) and are calling bulls to fuck their wives, fucking cucks. If you don't man up now you might end up life them fucking faggot cucks.

Robots are killing themselves on daily basis while, while no one cares for them. when you will man up and ask for sex as a right. How it's different from food and housing?

ITT: we man up.
>>
File: betauprising_poster.jpg (149 KB, 752x938) Image search: [Google]
betauprising_poster.jpg
149 KB, 752x938
/r9k/ is too soft. When are we going to have our next hero?

Btw I'm not American so there is basically no chance of my going outside and

>getting shot
>>
>>25062634

When he was at his computer writing the manifesto, I wonder if he could have imagined one day that reading his work is the only thing that gave a desparate Britbong comfort at night.
>>
sex won't solve any of your problems
>>
>>25063071
With the way he wrote the manifesto, I think he really wanted to inspire other people that are living a life like him.
>>
You are all nerd faggots with autism who will never succeed compared to alphas such as myself.
>>
>>25063155
My only problem for now is sex, faggot.

>>25063167
>implying your alpha cucking each others is a success

it's not sex if she's not pure.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.