[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fembots >cyborgs Why do people pretend to fit in here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1303023444223.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1303023444223.gif
8 KB, 645x773
>fembots
>cyborgs
Why do people pretend to fit in here? Being a robots isn't cool or hip.
>>
>>25062340
How dare you point it out, your just racist toworrads us immigrant normies and we will take over
>>
I hate it too, OP

It's the same reason Tumblr died, everyone acting like they have to be a special snowflake

In this case, being a robot is being a special snowflake
>>
I dont fit in and I dont want other people to fit in. I want this place to be full of different kinds of people so it doesn't turn into a disgusting echo chamber hugbox shithole like tumblr, reddit and all the other places I constantly get told to fuck off to.

It's anonymous so who cares. If YOU want a safe space for turbofaggots go make one.
>>
The tribal mentality knows no bounds, they must fit in everywhere, even with the biggest losers on planet earth

when will this meme I call a life end

is winter over yet
>>
>>25062502
Fuck off

This place was perfect when people knew their place, now it's just a bunch of normies trying to justify why their robots even though they can't
>>
>>25062530
This place wasn't ever perfect. Memesters like you just made it worse. You should have been aborted.
>>
"Cyborg" do share a lot of things with robots, though. They dont fit in but they have related feels.
>>
File: couples.jpg (204 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
couples.jpg
204 KB, 960x540
>>25062560
Perfectly said.
>>
>>25062548
Stop pretending you've been here for long

Before it got clogged up with normies it was actually just people sharing feels and stories you could relate to, with the occasional joke thread
And in my opinion, that's perfect

Now it's just advice, fembot shit, joke threads, and threads like this
With the occasional not shit thread
Which in my opinion is ducking ridiculous
>>
>>25062548
I agree, I should have. That's the entire reason I'm on this board.
>>
File: 1438308324908.jpg (468 KB, 1184x1046) Image search: [Google]
1438308324908.jpg
468 KB, 1184x1046
>>25062548
I know I should have

HERE WE ARE NOW

ENTERTAIN US
>>
>>25062619
*fucking
Damn Auto correct
>>
>>25062619
I hate the memes too but I still don't think the board needs to be populated by any specific type of person, you can be a social outcast for any number of reasons and it's digustingly immature to play the "who has it worse" game when there are actual people on this board who are terminally ill or terminally ugly. Most of you are just failed normies and I reiterate, should have been aborted. Correct the mistake your mother made.
>>
Anyone else miss when r9k didn't have this imaginary identity about being for social misfits and total losers?

I do.

I honestly can't stand these newfags from 2011 who think of themselves totally unironically as "robots". Who never knew a time before 'feels' and think this board was made for blogposting about their sad pathetic lives. Who never knew a time when 'feelfags' were universally despised across 4chan as being annoying underage memers, akin to frogposters today.
>>
File: anti sjw.png (536 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
anti sjw.png
536 KB, 1280x1109
>i hate the normies thing but we need some diversity else we will become an echo chamber just like the tumblr and reddit we so much hate
>>
>>25062680
I know see that's why I loved the old /r9k/ because people were okay with saying "I'm a normie" which made the whole thing easier
Like I said, everyone knew their place, no one was pretending to be something they aren't

Now it's just people pretending to be robots, which leads to older robots making threads like this
As for the advice/fembot threads, Welp, what can you do? I hate it but hey
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.