[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever had the chance to steal a girl's shoe or at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1448474894199.jpg (58 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
1448474894199.jpg
58 KB, 639x960
Have you ever had the chance to steal a girl's shoe or at least make her lose her shoe permanently?
>>
I had a classmate who would steal panties.everytime he was in a party and he had a window,you know that moment when everybody is asleep?he would go and snitch one,just for fun or actually fapped with it.didn't happen many times though.(he also fapped with a shoe,but never stole one)
>>
Also,fine chick op
>>
File: IMG_20151218_001950.jpg (740 KB, 1462x2745) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151218_001950.jpg
740 KB, 1462x2745
Fuck off I'm gonna ignore this but not enough to not respond to this shitty bait thread.
What are you gonna do now? I found this shoe and there was no "missing" posters after I found it so its not a theft.
Fuck normies
>>
>freshman year hs
>pe class, both boys and girls
>just as everyone was leaving to their lockers (separated by gender obviously), the power went out
>pitch black, you literally cannot tell if you'll bump into something or not
>by the power of god, i managed to sneak into the girls lockerroom without bumping into anything
>there was this huge trashcan that was used as a place to put dirty shoes/socks (pe required this so you wouldn't get your casual shoes dirty)
>i climbed in there and waited
>7 minutes later, power is back on
>girls rush in, giggling and doing girly talk
>hope to jesus christ that i won't get caught
>soon, a barrage of muddy shoes and soaked socks bombards me
>5 minutes of this and they finally all leave the room
>coach put a lid on the can so the stench wouldn't be pervasive in the room
>smell was so bad that i was constantly on the verge of throwing up, but i powered through the whole night
>woke up to footsteps far away, knew it was a janitor or something
>shoved my way out, fuckton of scratches
>walk out the backdoor and run home
>they never question where i go since /badparents/
>5 showers to get most of the smell out
>brushed teeth twice to get mud/sweat/toejam(?) out

i want to be in high school again
>>
>>25062242
When I was in highschool one of my friends would steal one of my other (female) friend's shoe and she'd wrestle him to get it back and I asked him why he did that and he said because when she tried to get it back he could see her nipples down her shirt and I said ok but I felt kinda weird about it overall. I had a crush on her and I think she had one on me too but I was too crazy and I think she knew that I felt really awkward which I respect and am thankful for. Of all my real life friends I've ever had I think she was the most accepting of who I am, and the one who understood the me the most. All this without ever even telling her anything about me really. Life is weird. I miss her.
>>
>>25062242

Somebody stole two pairs of panties from my dryer load at my old apartment building. They were my nice lace ones too..
>>
>>25064104
Why did you stay all night?
>>
>>25062242
lmfao why did i never think of this

so simple yet so rage inducing for roasties
>>
i remember i had a chad friend who grabbed a girl's shoe and threw it off her balcony at home. it was really funny and flirty. but if i had done it everybody would have gotten quiet and looked repulsed by me.

why is this?
>>
>>25065193
If you found out who did it, what would you do?

Assuming they looked decently attractive, were not too crazy (but crazy enough to steal panties).
>>
>>25065709

Honestly if it was after the fact I probably wouldn't do anything. I'm a pretty shy person.

If I had caught them in the act however, I'd confront them immediately.

For a few weeks after this I would sit in the laundry room on my phone while I ran a load through the washer/dryer waiting to see if someone suspicious would come in and leave suddenly, but they never did.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.