[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been lifting for 3 years, nothing has gotten better.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1449888986108.jpg (115 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1449888986108.jpg
115 KB, 1024x576
I've been lifting for 3 years, nothing has gotten better.

Should I stop and become a trap?
>>
bump and other words because the robot
>>
What do you mean? I started lifting for 2 months and half now, only because I heard it gets better
>>
What do you mean? You've gotten stronger and you've enjoyed the health affects of regular workouts. How is that nothing?
>>
>>25062650
he expected women to start falling in his lap
>>
File: how to get a gf.jpg (477 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
how to get a gf.jpg
477 KB, 800x1000
>>25061967
Post physique and stats and I'll tell you what you're doing wrong.
>>
Why become a trap? What kind of imbecile thinks they either have to be a ripped Chad or a floppy dicked Stacy to win at life? You should just drink bleach you nigger shitheel.
>>
>>25062757
because robots think with their dick and the only thing in life that seems to matter is how much sex you have
>>
>>25062785
Sex passes on genes. We should be doing more to stop the possibility of this ever happening. What kind of American would I be if I didn't succeed in getting OP to an hero?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.