[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you grow bored of being depressed and it just goes away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1443670725145.jpg (27 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
1443670725145.jpg
27 KB, 489x499
>tfw you grow bored of being depressed and it just goes away without you having to accomplish anything
>>
Confirmed for never actually having depression.
>>
File: 1449764454481.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449764454481.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>25061792
Same here OP, it kind of disappears like any other feeling after a moment.
>>
>>25061792
Well that's what being depressed is, feeling sad for a while and going on with your life.

Having depression on the other hand is life on Nightmare mode and you can't stop the game.
>>
File: pepe yazawa.png (135 KB, 507x488) Image search: [Google]
pepe yazawa.png
135 KB, 507x488
>>25061941
nice pepe

nico nico ree~
>>
>>25061792
That just means you weren't depressed.
>>
>>25061792
You're dumb. The only way this works if is you get depressed, come out of it a little bit by forgetting whatever it is that makes you depressed then go back into it when you remember it.
>>
>>25061792
>was depressed
>take prozac
>take ritalin
>no longer depressed
>>
>>25062328
enjoy a fried brain, not even trolling.
>>
>>25062366
I am enjoying it friend, and unlike the weed or capeshit plebs use the govt pays for it
>>
>>25062406
In another 10 years you'll be brain dead and have an actual clinical depression that won't stop without drugs.
I'd rather just spend ~100$ a month for weed, thanks.
>>
>>25062472
>pot smoker
>claiming anyone else has a fried brain
Thanks to the prozac and ritalin I can get up early consistently, have started doing a whole lot of volunteer work, have gotten in way better shape and started reading a whole lot more

Keep on 420 blazing it and enjoy your fucked memory and decreased mental capacity
>>
I don't even know if I'm depressed or not anymore. I felt really shit from 14-15 but that might just have been teen angst, I'm 20 now and just don't feel anything. I'm pretty content most of the time but just don't get any enjoyment out of anything really, its like my serotonin (I think its called) receptors are just completely gone.

I took psychiatrist prescription drugs for two years and used to be a gamer, I heard the releases video games give you brain can cause depression but who knows if that's true, same with the drugs frying your brain. Oh well.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.