[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so there's this girl i started to hang out and talk to at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: d1iZe4f.jpg (94 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
d1iZe4f.jpg
94 KB, 765x1024
so there's this girl i started to hang out and talk to at uni and she always seems interested when we are talking, so today i started messaging her, and she takes very long to answer BUT asks questions back and all that jazz. and i know she often checks her phone.

so what the heck am i dealing with here, help me
>>
>>25061638
idk why but left > right
>asking rpk for dating advice
>>
>>25061638
jessie andrews and britney amber , if anyones wondering
>>
She checks her phone while chad reloads
>>
>>25061638
often when chatting to someone you're interested in, and it's long replies and the like, people don't reply as soon as they see the message but give it a while, or else the conversation goes too fast and everyone seems desperate.

thats perfectly normal man, dont reply instantly yourself.
>>
>>25061813
>idk why but left > right

because her face and tits are better
>>
>>25061939
also she's shaved
>>
Stop being a fag and ask her yourself dipshit.
>>
>>25061989
>also she's shaved

That's a negative, m8.
>>
>>25062036
not being shaved automatically reduces a girl's score by 4
fuck off you disgusting fuck
>>
She is playing it cool because she wants to fuck. Do the same and also tell her you want to meet her. Give her a date and a place.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.