[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ smoke? I'm looking for a new brand after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
What does /r9k/ smoke?

I'm looking for a new brand after being told AS are just hipster shit that charges you more for the same thing.
>>
camel brown pack is pretty smooth
>>
>>25061615

But that box tho.
>>
Take your filthy pleb habits else where.

This is a Patrician board.
>>
Camel Filters or Turkish Royals are the least white trash cigarettes in my opinion.
>>
File: 0002820019480_A.jpg (25 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
0002820019480_A.jpg
25 KB, 380x380
Marb 27
>>
>>25061615
american spirit is patrish af. smoke rollies doe
>>
>>25061615
I wouldn't say they're the same shit, they're a lot stronger than regular cigs and burn longer, too. Also taste pretty good, but yeah, they're stupid expensive.
Right now, I'm going through some very lean times, and I'm smoking Clippers. At eighty cents a pack, they get the job done.
I'm more of a camel lights guy, usually, but I ain't got camel lights money lol
I also dip, again usually copenhagen but I'm dipping wolf, right now, because it's a lot cheaper.
>>
>>25061615
American Spirits have been around longer than hipsters. They are much better than regular cigarettes because they are just tobacco.

Stick to your brand, don't switch because of someone's opinion. That would be as bad as starting to do something because someone told you it was cool.
>>
>>25061690
I like these blends but I can't stand the camel filters
>>
>>25061802

80c a pack in this day and age... those must be worse than Braves, which happened to be the worst cigarettes I ever smoked...

except for the Eves.
>>
>>25061615
>What does /r9k/ smoke?
like seriously?
no man i vape dual clapton .2 ohm at 12o warts
guava, banana hamock ,cereal killa
IPV 2 doge atty

can actually exercise smell and taste you should try it too
>>
I've quit.

I enjoyed Winston Reds the most and I've smoked expensive shit too. The second best were Lucky Strike. They both felt like "honest" cigarettes and you could feel the tobacco flavor and smoke less since they had more nicotine.
>>
>>25061804
I like AS but I've never tried something else. Nothing wrong with experimenting.

>>25061690
Just picked up a box of royals. Pretty expensive but look nice.
>>
>>25061831
It's like picking all the butts out of an ash tray, and rolling it all into a "cigar" that's cigarette sized. Do that twenty times, and you have a pack of Clipper "cigars".
>>
>>25061615

>Smoking is cool and fun!
>Being obese is bad for society because your health problems are expensive

ever notice how bad hypocrisy is on r9k?

And no, I'm not fat
>>
>>25061896
nobody cares if you don't smoke you faggot, go be retarded somewhere else
>>
>>25061935

I didn't even say I don't smoke. I do smoke sometimes.

Jesus Christ you can't even fucking read.
>>
My bf smokes and I've been with him for a long time, but it's beginning to bother the shit out of me. At first it's like, do you, I don't wanna be a fucking hypocrite. But now its like, really, 5 minutes have passed, so you need a cigarette? Your anus itches, so you need a cigarette? You were born and you will die, but you need a cigarette? Don't smoke less. Don't try to be more aware of yourself. Just have another cigarette. It does literally nothing but satisfy a brief nicotine craving and cost a SHITLOAD of money, but still, have a cigarette. Jesus fuck.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1280x960
I smoke handrolled American Spirits. Considering hunting down a pack of Nat Sherman Fantasia just so I can be that much of a fucking special snowflake.
>>
>>25061846
This guys a fucking faggot

OP, stick to american spirits. Those were my favorite cigs when I still smoked. They ARE expensive, but they burn longer and tasted so much better.

I actually did quit by vaping though. Just find like an ego battery and kanger evod or something, get some tobacco flavor juice at 24mg nicotine if you wanna try it. The whole set up would cost like 30 dollars tops if you're interested in trying to quit smoking through vaping.
>>
>>25062009
First of all, nobody said smoking is cool and fun. you retard.
Secondly r9k isn't a person so there is no hypocrisy since there's different people saying different things.

Like I said, go be retarded somewhere else.
>>
>>25061615
Why do you give a shit what someone says about your smokes? They're all in the same rip off game, they need to claw back all the cash they can get now that smoking isn't socially acceptable anymore.
>>
>>25061846
Keep playing your douche flute.
>>
>>25061878
Hah, that's a very colorful description.

I always said that Eves taste like old women and their purses smell. Essence of old lady.
>>
>>25061846
Pretty sure this is copypasta/bait
>>
>>25061615
>after being told AS are just hipster shit that charges you more for the same thing

Stop being a omega faggot and smoke whatever the fuck you want

Also AS taste much better than all the other normal braands with all that chemicals and shit
AS is only treated with water as far as i know
>>
>>25062117
it is senpai

i vape and that set up cannot actually exist.

it was close to being possible, but not quite
>>
>>25062013
holy fuck anon are you me?
also fag fags taste great. they aren't worth it to be your daily cig, but they are nice.
>>
>>25062197
It's $23 plus shipping. I'm debating getting it as a Christmas present to myself.
>>
>>25062113
>tfw want to smoke 120s
>>
Mavericks, because they're cheap

Used to smoke newports, but stopped because I'm not black
>>
>>25062211
>$23
jesus anon, it's $14 a pack in NYC
>>
>>25061615
it doesn't have the 1000s of chemical additive all the others have. Thats what "natural" means dumbfuck.
>>
>>25062276
It's $23 for a pack of an extremely rare type of cigarette made by a fairly small company sold on eBay for the "collectors value".
>>
>>25061615
As other people in this thread have said, American Spirits are not just hipster cigs. They burn for much longer than a normal cig, and they don't have the additives that other cigs have, which arguably makes them healthier (how much healthier I'm not sure).

I buy the yellow American Spirits packs, and they're expensive, but you get what you pay for imo.
>>
>>25062356
Anyone who gives a shit about price should be rolling their own. A $20 pouch of Spirit will go more than twice as far as a $10 pack of Spirits
>>
Camel filters because they're cheap here and it's the brand I got started on. I sometimes smoke Newport 100's if I'm in the mood for something different because I got a taste for them from my black and hispanic friends.

Worst cigarette I ever had was a handrolled one from a 19 year-old coworker. It was like throwing chemical cleaner on a flat-top grill and inhaling it with your mouth inches away. This coming from the guy who smokes Camel filters.
>>
File: 6905731512_e4df3c875c_b.jpg (193 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
6905731512_e4df3c875c_b.jpg
193 KB, 1024x680
>>25061615
Camels are the best. Natives are pretty good when you're short on cash.

Everything inbetween is a waste of time and money.
>>
I just smoke pot.
Never got into cigarettes.
>>
just AS and only on vacation
>>
>>25062433
Try smoking a cigarette when you're totally blazed.
>>
>>25062433
>>25062495

For this, let me recommend Camel Turkish Gold.

It's like velvet in your mouth.
>>
>>25062524
Sorry, hoss, but if you're going to smoke when you smoke, smoke a menthol. When I go menthol, I like to go with L&Ms. They taste great, the menthol is refreshing after a sesh, and the nicotine hits you faster and harder, you'll get high as fuck puffing on a menthol.
>>
>>25061615
AS light blues. I reverted back to cowboy killers as of late, though.
>>
>>25062495
This is what really sold the nicotine buzz to me tbhfam

A cig at the peak of your weed high is an experience

I've only smoked a few a day of American Spirit exclusively for the past 5 months.

Might be moving on to Nat Sherman now since I live in the UK and I'll have to order specialty cigs over the internet anyway. Which Nat Shermans are the best?
>>
>>25062590
Oh, I didn't go with menthol because I'm not black.

Turkish Golds roll across your tongue like velvet and it smells like a gypsy wagon. I already took care of getting high as fuck when I smoked the weed.
>>
Does anyone really wish gas stations sold loosies? I want to be able to chose a variety of things and don't smoke enough to commit to buying a pack often.

Or even just smaller packs. 5 count packs would be perfect.

I know they specifically regulate those things out of existence because they want to stop casual smokers from starting, but I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>25062649
>menthols are for blacks meme
You wanna know how I know you just turned 18 and don't know shit about smoking?
>>
>>25062647
I have no idea. I went to the store with the widest tobacco selection in my town and the cashiers hadn't ever heard of Nat Shermans, I'm going to need to get them online. I just really want to try the faggy rainbow ones so badly. Especially in front of rednecks.
>>25062647
If you think smoking while stoned is great, wait till you try smoking while nodding on opiates. The synergy is... well, it sure is something.
>>
File: muh_smokes.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
muh_smokes.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>25061615
I roll my own.
>>
>>25062681
You wanna know how I know you can't take a goddamn joke? I'm almost 30, nig.
>>
i dont want to look like faggot smoking menthol superkings

damn they are nice though
>>
>Canadian
>Smokes Canadian Classics
>15$ + taxes for a pack
>shit ain't cheap no more
>>
Newports
Marlboro menthol smooth 100's
Pall mall menthol

inb4 black, just cant stand the taste of non-menthol
>>
>>25062820
samefag, I should note my friend bought me Next Blues, close enough. Cheaper.
>>
>>25062759
You wanna know how I know you're a fag?
Your cock's in my mouth.
>>
>>25062394
>A $20 pouch of Spirit
what? it costs me 9.50 in NYC
>>
>>25061896
actually, in most places the tax on tobacco is so high that smokers put way more money into the healthcare system than their issues cost
>>
>What does /r9k/ smoke?

Nothing. I'm not a degenerate.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.