[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know what I want with this thread. At first I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: kafka.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
kafka.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
I don't know what I want with this thread.

At first I was like crying about lonliness and shit but god we're on /r9k/ if you frequent this board you hear this shit every other post. It's just I wanted to contact some of you guys and make some anons feel better but it seems that I can't make feel anyone better even if I try.

As I said I don't know what the fuck I want with this thread god I hate myself so much I'm sorry I'm really sorry but

Can someone just tell me a story or something. I'm more depressed than usual and I just want to hear somebody tell me something. No matter what it is.

I'm sorry

Oh my fucking god shut the fuck up

I hate myself

Sorry
>>
Ignore all the shit in the OP just tell me about your day or something is what I wanna say
>>
Today I got accepted into college. I visited the campus and it was nice.

Now tell me about your day, OP.
>>
File: neuromancer_x.gif (34 KB, 645x402) Image search: [Google]
neuromancer_x.gif
34 KB, 645x402
Omegle used to be a place where truly lonely robots could go to shoot the shit and engage in some pleasant, cathartic small-chat. It's a shame how it's now become a festering pool of hostile, whiny dregs and mentally inept fembots.
>>
>>25061569
I slept until 4PM and felt like shit because of that but It's still better then being awake all day and have to see other people all the time. I tried to play something but I didn't enjoy it at all and now I feel even worse. I was looking for something to concentrate on so I could forget all my guilt but nothing is really enjoyable.

I stumbled upon some mails I exchanged with another anon from here who stopped responding to me eventually. And now I hate myself even more for being so whiny and I think I should just shut the fuck up but I want to know about your college. Thanks for responding by the way. Can you tell me more. What do you want to do in college? Any plans now? Congratulations for being accepted into it, anyway.
>>
>>25061800
I'm sorry I'm so whiny but usually I don't even post here so you can be sure I don't bother anyone most of the time.

Do you want to tell me about your day or anything else? I will listen no matter what.
>>
>>25061860
I'm doing CompSci because it requires the least amount of effort and will probably have minimum human interaction. Should be easy.

I don't want to talk about myself though. I want to know about you. Tell me about yourself anon. How old are you? What do you do? What kind of video games do you enjoy?
>>
File: babysteps.jpg (1 MB, 1366x2304) Image search: [Google]
babysteps.jpg
1 MB, 1366x2304
>>25061893
You're fine, anon. It's the hostile, prickly ones I despise. Also, yes, r9k is a pile of abasing shit and wizchan is too slow to continuously browse.
My day followed a similar schedule; I spent the majority of it aimlessly browsing the same several websites I always do. I want to try learning Russian, but my attention span is shot. I think I should start with abstaining from the internet, for a while at least.
>>
>>25061997
I don't really want to talk about myself either but I really do apreciate that you are responding. Thank you.

I'm 22 and I do nothing. I try to find a job that doesen't want to make me kill myself for years now. I will start to go to university next year and I know that I will hate that too. All I ever wanted to do is be alone and play videogames. But videogames aren't a job, at least not for people like me. I really try to be a functional human being but I somehow can not do it.

I bought a Wii U not too long ago and tried to play Xenoblade X today, but it just feels like busywork. It's the kind of games that let's you lot of time to think about yourself while playing and I don't like that at the moment.

What kind of videogames do you like, anon? Maybe we can shitpost a bit together about some game, that seems to be a good thing to do right now.
>>
>>25062135
We seem to share the same outlook on some ideas. I also wish I could just play video games alone all day but that's not possible, so I figured I will just go to college and learn how to program. That way I get to be alone (for the most part).

As of right now I don't have any consoles and all I have is my shitty laptop, so I just play some fighting games and LoL.

Where are you from anon? Your typing style makes me feel like you would be European.
>>
File: adultlife.png (592 KB, 553x737) Image search: [Google]
adultlife.png
592 KB, 553x737
>>25061515

Was pretty pissed before so i garbbed my longboard and went out alone, its 11pm where i live, its raining, cold as fuck.

Still felt awsome going down some hill in my little town with 40km/h. Felt kidna free.

My whol eboard completely wet and the cover kinda got down a little cause of the water, but no fucks given.

Imma grab a beer and a joint now chilling to some rap.
>>
>>25062286
Dude I'm sorry I didn't respond but my sister just came home and needed help.

I understand if you're not checking this thread anymore, but if you do I will answer in 15 minutes or so.
>>
>>25062382
So you live somewhere in europe? Where exactly?
>>
>>25062286
Wow, how did you see that? I don't think I could ever say where some anon lives just because of his typing style. That's impressive, really. I'm from austria.

Yeah I tried to find some job where I just could be alone. I don't care what the job is, I just want to be alone doing it. But I couldn't find anything.

What kind of fighting games do you like? I was always interested to get into street fighter or stuff like that, but I never really played something besides some tekken or smash bros (if you want to count that as a fighting game).
>>
>>25062079
Why do you want to learn russian? Any specific reason or do you just want to learn another language?
>>
File: bike.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bike.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>25063662
not him, but

>really
>I try to find a job
not "I'm trying to find a job"
>I was always interested to get into street fighter
not "interested in"

Your English is good but it reads like continental Europe. Probably not Slavic because no mistakes with articles. Not romance because no weird word ordering. So probably Dutch/German/Danish and friends.
>>
>>25064276
Okay, that's interesting to know. I think it's hard to get rid of writing that way, but It's good enough to communicate I guess.
>>
>>25063173
Is she sexy?
>>
>>25064519
I understand that people might like anime incest storys or stuff like that, but if you actually have a sister you don't think of her in that way at all. It's basically just like your mom, only in a younger version. Completely non-sexual. So no, she's not sexy at all.

It would be interesting to know if people actually think of their siblings in a sexual way or if that's just a joke around here.
>>
>>25064435
It's better than just good enough. I didn't even notice any of that when I first skimmed your post quickly. Now go to bed, Anon.
>>
>>25064686
Thank you very much, that's a nice thing to say. I will acually go to bed soon.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.