[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never been loved by anybody. I've never been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: 1450354855155.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1450354855155.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
I've never been loved by anybody.

I've never been a crush.
I've never had a secret admirer.
I've never had a girl stare at me and then blush and look away when I return her gaze.
I've never had anyone want to spend the rest of their lives with me.
I've never had someone say my name in that way, where you know it's special to them.

Hell, my own parents only loved me because they felt they had to. They made this pretty apparent when I turned 18.

In fact, most people don't have any opinion of me at all. I just blend in with the walls. People that I care about hold the sandwich they had for lunch in higher regard than me.

What does it feel like to be loved? Is it good? Does it make you feel valuable?
>>
>>25061509
I dont know

Originul cummentz
>>
>>25061509
I-I love you, anon.
>inb4 it's not the same
>>
Most people feel valuable, but aren't. You are of the opinion that "I don't even have that." Not "How would feeling valuable actually increase my objective value? Am I important?"
>>
>>25061509

>I've never been a crush.
>I've never had a secret admirer.

You probably have, they probably didn't have the guts to tell you.
>>
>>25061509

>I've never been loved by anybody.

>I've never been a crush.
>I've never had a secret admirer.
>I've never had a girl stare at me and then blush and look away when I return her gaze.
>I've never had anyone want to spend the rest of their lives with me.
>I've never had someone say my name in that way, where you know it's special to them.

So? Love/feelings are overrated and I'm not even saying this in "emo way"...you robots want someone to love you without loving yourself. You can't do that.
>>
>>25062082
>you robots want someone to love you without loving yourself. You can't do that.

THIS

"Never trust a naked man offering you a shirt"
>>
File: fuckumean.jpg (5 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
fuckumean.jpg
5 KB, 200x193
>>25062224

>Chad exists
>Gets admirers, gfs, love, respect, and money
>OP has to go on a spiritual journey to Mount Fatoom in in order to find inner peace and love himself.
>maybe gets a friend
>>
>>25062224
What if the naked man has a rare skin disorder where the shirt burns his skin to the touch?
>>
>have a oneitis
>crush on her for a month
>after lecture one day overhear a chad talking about her
>"yeah i'm gonna go to her place after work. been dry for a week lol"
>i asked her out before this
>she said "wow you got me anon haha good prank"
>chad wins because of muscles and money
>she asked him to come to her place
>he didn't do anything

oh, but sure. i need to love myself and i'll get a gf. okay. totally something i can control.
>>
Yeah, I feel that. Most of the people on my family only like me because I'm useful to them.
>>
>>25062326

not saying its easy for you, i dont know you, but thats jsut how it works. ALso not saying its the reason you have no gf, but unless you love yourself you will probably not find a gf, from my experience.

Tbh conciousness expanding drugs helped me to learn loving myself. I dont hav e gf now or some chad life, but i feel kinda better, and girls are at least more interested in me than before.

>>25062338

how does he give it to you then ?
>>
>>25062526
>How does he give it to you then?
Extremely carefully and anxious
>>
It doesn't matter, anon. Non of it matters.
>>
>>25061509
Fuck love, be a assassin.
YOU SOUND PERFECT!
>>
"Love isn't that important"

-someone loved
>>
>>25062082
If I love myself, I'm a narcissist
>>
>>25062744
Just respect yourself. Like yourself. Tolerate yourself.
>>
Rei is the best girl.

Truly
>>
>>25061509
please dont go shooting up any schools.
>>
>>25062815
I'm not crazy. I don't blame others for my shortcomings. Just venting.
>>
"don't worry, you'll find someone!"

-my best friend, who has a gf
>>
File: 1449718575735.png (795 KB, 852x960) Image search: [Google]
1449718575735.png
795 KB, 852x960
>>25061509
>>25062082
>>25062224
This is your answer.

HOW do you love yourself? Well, if we knew, we wouldn't be here.
>>
>>25062853
I think you're being a bit hard on yourself desu. you should take up a hobby thats empowering or something.
>>
>>25062899
have you tried just being yourself?

>original comment, LOL
>>
you put too much emphasis on love

having a cuddle with a girl who loves you isn't going to suddenly make you not a neurotic weirdo

gotta play the cards you're dealt and find happiness in other ways

it's unfair and it sucks but that's life in a nutshell senpaitachi
>>
>>25061509
I've never been loved by anybody.

Neither have I, but I feel that I have never loved anyone romantically either. What does it feel like to be in love, or have a crush?
>>
>>25062326
Do they really love Chad?

If Chad got his brain transplanted into a hobo, would they still "love" him?
>>
>>25063081
A Chad in the body of a hobo wouldn't be a Chad.
>>
just do this op
>>
>>25063127
So then they don't love him.

They love his image.
>>
File: 11916479-standard.jpg (95 KB, 665x762) Image search: [Google]
11916479-standard.jpg
95 KB, 665x762
>tfw I've had about a total of 9 or 10+ girls crush out on me all throughout high school
>tfw most of them I haven't done a damn thing about (except some of which being my ex-GF, a one-week FWB, a couple chicks I made out with, and some thot who agreed to give me head once)

feels noice

And I'm not even a chad at all btw. If anything I was (and still am) just as hopelessly awkward as all of you guys.

And I just happened to have hung out with normies a lot around that time too.
>>
>>25061509
why do you want to have a secret admirer? it sucks being stalked by someone...
>>
>>25063168
For the most part. But the personality of a Chad comes from looking like a Chad. When you're tall, strong, and handsome, and people respect you for your looks alone, you develop an assertive alpha male personality. It's not a coincidence that Chad is handsome and nerds are not.
>>
>>25062082
>love yourself meme
this is the most tired, overused bullshit and IT MEANS NOTHING
you don't have to love yourself, that's a load of bullshit women spew to feel better about treating us like shit
>>
>>25063202
fuck off slag

this board isn't for you
>>
>>25062903
HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO LOVE MYSELF YOU CUNT
>>
>>25063251
normies want you to stay complacent, so they tell you that you should be happy with what you are. they don't want you to upend the social hierarchy or climb the ranks.

DJ Khaled's key to success #1: they wanna see you losing. don't let em.

DON'T love yourself. hate youself, and mold yourself into what you wanna be by any means necessary
>>
Just like any drug, love is temporary. You'll get bored or she'll get bored or she'll leave you and kill you inside. Consider yourself lucky. These hoes ain't loyal.
>>
chop off your nuts, become a monk, study literature. you're too pure for this world.
>>
>>25063168
That's all we are
We are the image we present to others

Sure, we have an "inner self"
But that doesn't matter since no one can see it
>>
>>25063789
>But that doesn't matter since no one can see it
But I can see it.

Or at least, I notice when my image's opinions are different from my own.
>>
>>25063850
The inner self only matters when it becomes strong enough to force you to alter the outer self

lose 200 pounds? the inner self mattered
have thoughts that you may consider deep or profound, but don't share them with anyone? the inner self didn't matter
it's our own personal echo chamber, and only when we take to heart the things coming out of it does it have meaning
>>
this thread is evidence that this board has gone to shit. Whenever a rare occasion happens where a good feel thread like this pops up it gets flooded with /b/ tier replies, and normies trying to offer "advice"
>>
>>25063920
>The inner self only matters when it becomes strong enough to force you to alter the outer self
Maybe to you, that's only when it matters.

>it's our own personal echo chamber, and only when we take to heart the things coming out of it does it have meaning
I don't see how affecting the mask you show to others is necessary to take something to heart.
>>
>>25063990
/r9k/ has gone to shit

It's been completely invaded by normie redditors who regard this place as a freak show or a zoo, only here to tell people to get over it or grab some EPIC SCREENCAPS for /r/4chan
>>
File: 1450151919493.gif (549 KB, 250x181) Image search: [Google]
1450151919493.gif
549 KB, 250x181
>>25063990
The only true bot
Thanks for being here for me pal
>>
>>25064062
we only have as much worth as how we affect others, and the outside world

things that affect no one but ourselves are worthless

you can "take things to heart" as much as you like, but it doesn't matter if nothing other than your own perceptions are altered
>>
>>25064168
>we only have as much worth as how we affect others, and the outside world
>things that affect no one but ourselves are worthless
That seems more like your opinion of self-worth than anything else, although you're certainly free to have that opinion.

>you can "take things to heart" as much as you like, but it doesn't matter if nothing other than your own perceptions are altered
I value my own perceptions enough to care whether they're altered.
>>
I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO HOLD AT NIGHT

I JUST WANT TO LOVE AND BE LOVED

I JUST WANT TO PROTECT AND FEEL PROTECTED
>>
>>25064261
get a dakimakura

get a dog

get a gay boyfriend, men are more reliable and personal
>>
>>25061509
Ooooh

must be hard being a ninja
A ninja assassin.....

:D
>>
>>25064261
I JUST WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY

I JUST WANNA FEEL THE HEAT WITH SOMEBODY
>>
>>25062485

Sounds like a bitch bro. Move on desu. There's many more out there.
>>
>>25065826
she's not my oneitis anymore desu.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.