[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Be tall >Be athletic, lift 5 times a week >Still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69 KB, 1920x1080
>Be me
>Be tall
>Be athletic, lift 5 times a week
>Still aspie as fuck because redpilled robot
>meet girl in one of my classes
>she keeps looking at me and smiling
>usually ignore these as I've lost all hope for getting with the opposite sex
>she sees me in a hallway and starts making conversation
>can hear her spaghetti shooter cocking
>isthiswhatnormiesdo.bmp
>later ask her out to see a movie on facebook
>go see movie
>Try to act suave as fuck
>shes sort of having fun
>amianormienow.gif
>during our conversations realize shes a fembot equivalent
>she tells me shes friends with a bunch of computer science nerds
>tells me about the lame shit they do together
>mfw thats the kind of shit see myself doing if I had friends
>Make fun of her for that because alpha
>afterwards invite her to just chill after school
>tell her to meet me near her dorm
>shes walking from class with one of the cs nerds
>shes pretty short, about 5'5, her friend is even shorter
>I'm at least a foot taller than the dude at 6'4
>mfw they hug and she comes running into my arms
>mfw I lock eyes with the guy
>mfw I have become chad

We're all gonna make it bros
>>
Nice bro keep up the work
>>
fuck off our board faggot
you don't belong here
you're not a robot and you never were
>>
>>25061392
Although I can never shake the feeling of getting cucked at every turn with her, I no longer feel like killing myself
>>
>>25061345
if you want to join her friends circle (sounds like it would be more useful to you) you want to friendzone her, not make any moves romantically. then with your new social life you'll be able to meet other girls.
>>
>>25061445
She said shes the only girl in her circle which is why it feels like I'm cucking them by her dating outside the circle
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.