[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do people get wrapped up in tumblr culture?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 750x1334
How do people get wrapped up in tumblr culture?
>>
>>25061287
Same as 4chan you start reading it regularly
>>
>>25061287
Mental illness. Tumblr is what you get when you gather a bunch of obese gullible people with mental illnesses.
>>
>>25061406
That person in OP's pic isn't obese though
>>
Cuz MUH culture!!
>>
It's a hugbox. You do know why hugboxes exist? Because people don't want to mature?
>>
>>25062391
kind of like this board tho
>>
>>25061287
Living in a leftist society. I mean, being tumblr-tier seems to be fine in USA. But bruh, just try to do this in eastern Yurop. You'd literally get beaten up. Only the biggest cities are safe for such degeneracy as tumblr culture. Now, some of you might tell us that we're uncivilized and shit, but I don't think so. We're traditional.

Come to eastern Europe - the place where gays, trans people and degeneracy in general is still not considered normal.
>>
>>25061287
they get rapped up in rape culture
>>
>>25062636
oh fuck off
eastern europe is shit, people are universally uncultured fucks who think anything western is shit and know nothing about anything

not to mention how shitty being a robot is in those countries, but you are probably some kind of normalfag
>>
Kek, nigger's appealing to trannies since they're the only things that'll fuck him.
>>
>>25062754
Western culture is shit. You have some nice things, yes, but mostly it's just pure degeneracy. And yeah, most of our people will never understand and accept it.

Speaking of being a robot, it's a pretty common thing here. And it's the same as anywhere else in the world. Except that everyone makes fun of you just for being a robot.

I am a normalfag, of course. I was born quite lucky to be honest. I have some mental problems though, that's why I'm here. Whatever.
>>
File: amerifats.gif (66 KB, 600x371) Image search: [Google]
amerifats.gif
66 KB, 600x371
>>25061441
>Amerifats don't know the difference between obese and morbidly obese
Kek
>>
>>25062438
I know and am one of the people to speak out against that.
>>
>>25063069
No, Amerifats are mass produced people who eat mass produced food. They're like China's human antfarm.
>>
>>25063011
buddy, i lived in eastern europe for the better part of my life, believe me I can compare and contrast what's good and what's better

eastern europe is just a big high school, there's a pecking order, you have to bully your way up, noone will ever judge you based on skill or knoweledge, but based on how much of a bully you are

another type of person who succeeds in eastern europe is the asskisser.

that's why people are leaving by the way, not beacuse of the poverty, because of the 'culture' of Your people
>>
>you will never be raped by a big tumblr nig

Triggered
>>
>>25063069
Looking at him, I'd say he isnt in the obese range. Definately overweight though.
>>
>>25061287
It's easy, just stick your head so far up your own ass that you can see the back of your own teeth.
>>
I want him to fuck me while checking my privledge
>>
>>25061287

when you're not a straight white cisgender male it's really easy to see all the problems they cause
>>
>>25064894
Roastie go pls
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 688x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 688x387
>>25063069
>bmi
>>
>>25061287
cute little a-cups on him
>>
>>25066100
The BMI isn't bad for sedentary people. Obviously body builders and other athletes may be reported as obese when they truly aren't but besides that it's not a bad scale for the average person.
>>
>>25063074
OUT NORMO REEEEE
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echo_chamber_%28media%29
>>
Easy way to get crazy pussy.
>>
>>25066822
Yes, but HOW?
>>
>>25062917
he cute tho
>>
>>25064982
Basically this ftmp
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.