[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/manipulated/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 0332.jpg (23 KB, 286x256) Image search: [Google]
0332.jpg
23 KB, 286x256
Who paranoid of being manipulated here? How do you recognize when someone is trying to manipulate you? Share stories of manipulation.
>>
>>25061134
If you find yourself doing something for someone while getting nothing in return you're bei you manipulated. Or course being manipulated isn't always a bad thing, there's nothing wrong with being nice and doing a favor for someone. But if you feel like you are doing something for someone and you're doing things for them often or what you do goes beyond a favor, and what you get in return is nothing or very little compared to what you had to do then man the fuck up pussy and put and end to it.
>>
>>25061134
This.Fuck, I don't trust anyone.
>>
>>25061221
>tfw my chronic cynicism has led to me pushing everyone away
>tfw can't establish any decent relationships
bad feel
>>
>>25061134
>tfw people pretend to be nice to you
I hate this fucking facade that people put on
>>
>>25061134
>try to be as alpha as possible
Men respect me
Women think I'm a jerk and won't talk to me
>beta the fuck out
Men no longer respect me
Women treat me like a brother
>>
A canadian rapper is asking me for beats and im giving them to him without pay. Am i being manipulated
>>
>tfw too intelligent for normies to manipulate me
>jk but how fucking dumb must you be to be manipulated?
>>
>>25061622
the only way to not ever be manipulated is to always be paranoid.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.