[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys ever ruminate over embarrassing moments from your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 442x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 442x500
Do you guys ever ruminate over embarrassing moments from your past?

I was just remembering this one time the principal was handing out awards in the cafeteria for something and my friends tricked me by saying he called my name, making me go up there and get rejected in front of everyone.

shit like this still bothers me but then I remember that Tarantino has a pic of him sucking on a foot that will be online forever and I thank God none of my embarrassments are etched in eternity
>>
File: 1380443005961.gif (1010 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1380443005961.gif
1010 KB, 250x187
there's nothing wrong with sucking on women's sexy feet tho
>>
Yeah, I asked my (male) cousin for a kiss when we were 8 or 9 because I saw it on TV and wanted to try it out even though I knew it was something "naughty".

I still remember and cringe till this day.
>>
>>25061012
so you wouldn't mind a picture of you all sweaty nibbling on what looks like an underage girl's leg on the internet for all to see?
>>
File: 11 - ZGOXHks.jpg (191 KB, 960x1018) Image search: [Google]
11 - ZGOXHks.jpg
191 KB, 960x1018
>>25061082
the only bad part is that she's underage. i love women's feet and if i was famous i would do exactly that
>>
>>25061111
>the only bad part is that she's underage
That's the only good part.
>>
>>25061046
Are you a guy? That's gay.
>>
>>25060950
>my friends tricked me
i hope you killed them
>>
>>25060950
i guess the best thing to do is 'own it', admit you were fucking retarded, or in Tarantino's case say 'yeah i like feet, so what, faggot?'

its hard to do and im haunted by a shitload of mega cringeworthy incidents where i just ended up freezing up and being awkward, and people just didnt talk about it because it was so obviously awkward for me, which made me even more self conscious.
>>
>>25061978
It's because today's society is fucked up. You have to be perfect at every situaction, fit exactly with your moves / talk at any given moment, otherwise you'll be called a queer, cringeworthy, autist etc. I'm sure when 50 years ago someone said/did something stupid/embarassing there was nowhere near as much mocking as there would be today in same situation. People didn't give a fuck and were more laid back, Today's social expectations are to the roof. Everyone has to worry about not making a fool of himself. The same apply to the dating game, expectations are way higher than they used to be back in our parents days. That's why I never laugh at someone for tripping over something etc. because I wouldn't be laughed at in the same situation while everyone seems to find others every little failure hilarious and laughs like an idiot. Society of idiots making themselves more and more insecure but without even a slightest thought of stopping to stick to the "society rules"
>>
>>25060950
Tarantino has a very obvious foot fetish, though. He injects it into at least a couple of scenes in each of his movies, in case you haven't noticed.
>>
>>25062591
Well put, I commend you for being the change you wish to see in the world

I have been humiliated so much, people actually blame me for being socially inept, say I always make myself the victim

You don't wake up one day and decide to be a turbofaggot, you are born into this role

Sometimes I feel like I would be justified in violence but I know it will solve nothing in reality

My life is a meme
>>
>>25062591
I wouldn't want to be laughed at*
>>
>>25061111
>posting my foot waifu
>>
was chatting with this bird on the bus and for some reason brought up my phobia of taps (faucet for americucks) then things got awkward, first 10 mins was us talking and the final 5 mins was sitting in silence looking at opposite directions after i mentioned my tap phobia (why is that even an issue, fucking cunt). I walked off the bus and forgot to thank the bus driver so i ran after the bus as it started moving i tapped on the window he stopped and opened it probably thought i left something behind and just said "c-cheers.." and power walked away like an autist.
>>
>>25065538
wow nigga
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.