[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did any of you ever have a friend on steam that just never came
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 15-12-2015.jpg (74 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
15-12-2015.jpg
74 KB, 640x480
Did any of you ever have a friend on steam that just never came back online for no reason?

>that guy i used to play every game with has been offline for 3445 days now
>that one brit i used to play tf2 with joined the army and never came back online 1000+ days
>that girl that used to play gmod with our online 'crew' that killed herself for no reason
>>
Yeah one got a girlfriend and he never came back.
>>
>>25060785
>3445
He probably died anon
>>
>Guy from Philippines
>Only plays TF2 and Half-Life 2 Demo
>When asked he says he's too poor to afford games
>Buy him Half-Life 2
>Replays that game all the time
>He's really excited for 3
>Philippines earthquake happens

Last online 454 days ago
>>
>>25061338
>tfw there's a good chance you will also be dead before HL3 releases
>>
>>25061419
But I wanna live and tell him all about it
>>
>>25061338
damn man thats sad
>>
File: 1405350058630.jpg (77 KB, 672x701) Image search: [Google]
1405350058630.jpg
77 KB, 672x701
>tfw I'm that guy that blocks people on steam forever because I've done something stupid/said something wrong/made myself look foolish
>>
No, I was always the guy who never came back online.
>>
I stopped using steam after I went to college and ended up forgetting my password.
>>
File: duke nukem.jpg (88 KB, 800x580) Image search: [Google]
duke nukem.jpg
88 KB, 800x580
>>25060785
Usually when someone's online presence disappears, they're either:
a) dead
b) in jail

Found this out when my old friend Brandon dropped off the map for 3 years. Found a pic of his mugshot. He married the hungry skeleton and did meth hits.
>>
>>25061644
what do you do? get a new account?
>>
>>25061662
Yeah, or just lose interest.
>>
>that one brit i used to play tf2 with joined the army and never came back online 1000+ days
i miss that guy

i dont know what happened to him he just stopped playing one day and stopped going on the mumble server. rip
>>
>>25061662
I lost interest in vidya.
>>
>>25061725
>>25061682
do you not miss the people that you played vidya with?
>>
>>25061758
Nope. I never really made any friends while playing vidya anyway.
>>
>>25061644
Same here. I just lost any interest in playing video games. For some reason 4chan is much more addictive so I spend all my time on my computer here instead.
>>
>>25060785
>he was my best friend and I can never bring him back
rip
>>
i was the one that went offline. i came back a month later. fucking uni cucked me hxc
>>
who the fuck goes offline for 3000+ days? i think they are dead OP not just offline.
>>
>>25060785
Nivitha from wowlegion/wowscape

he was fire mage and he could 1 shot dumb horde players that were higher lvl than his. so much fun was had. he suddenly stopped logging in and then one day few months later he came online we chatted a bit and i've never seen him online again. in the meantime i got banned and wowscape got shut down

i still remember you bruv
>>
that's nearly ten years. it's time to move on
>>
>this one guy im good friends with
>his mom and dad die in a car accident
>has no family left
>talks about suicide allot
>Currently Offline
>Last Online 153 days ago
>>
My friend hasn't been on Steam for over 100 days because he got a PS4, and since I don't have it he's made other friends on there and has stopped playing PC for the most part, so we haven't talked much.
>>
I had a friend that I knew irl and played online together for 3 years and even hung out irl a few times. One day he randomly never got online agin and never returned a text. Havnt heard from him in 5 months.
>>
File: tumblr_nttcc3h9CQ1uvzqy4o1_1280.jpg (593 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nttcc3h9CQ1uvzqy4o1_1280.jpg
593 KB, 1280x1280
>>25060785
Lisa is my tumblr wife senpai. I'm going to need you to stop saving pictures of her immediately.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.