[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys, former robot here, i thought i'd give you some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: chad.png (526 KB, 593x594) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
526 KB, 593x594
hey guys, former robot here, i thought i'd give you some tips about getting girls for those of you who are interested.

first of all, i'm not a Chad, i wasn't gifted with god mode genetics and women don't trow themselves at me everywhere i go, i'm a 7/10 on average.
second, i'm not rich, i'm actually a broke neet for the moment.

who those tips won't work for:
-if you're below 5/10
-if you're under 5'6 i can't help you, sorry.
you may try to be funny an cute to get petty sex or be extremely rich.
DO NOT lift, people will just make fun of you (mostly women).
-if you're black, Asian, Indian and dark skinned Mexican you dun goof'd.
sadly, most women expect minority to act like the cliche minority.
if you're not the muscular thug/nigger you're just a weird black guy and you won't be getting much pussy.
some Asian men may be able to get out of their cliche zone to be dark and handsome.
but this only work for +6ft fit Asians.

no one is really interested in dating a dark Mexican (latino) and definitely not an Indian.
i'm sorry, i didn't make the rules, thats just how it is.

light skinned latinos, and some light skinned Arabs are acceptable tier

ask me anything, i'll give you tips while you guys bump the thread
>>
>>25060771
>you must be attractive to start
>you must be tall to start
>you must be white

>just b urself ;)
nice non-advice fagotron
>>
>Wasn't gifted with genetics
>white above-average height

OK m8.
>>
>>25060771
you sound like you never left your moms basement
>>
>>25060771

Why is it you think women are worth pursuing after you've seen their retarded standards.

Also note that all these standards have nothing to do with building a better civilization and everything to do with "muh giny tingles".

Women are only good for the production of white men, who are the only creatures on the planet worthy of life, and even some white men are shit.

Stop pursuing girls. When you know what they truly are how can you be anything but disgusted by them? I honestly can't get a boner for even the hottest girls now that I know what I know.
>>
What advice? You'd have to be a complete retard to be born white, tall, and attractive and still not be a normie. Fuck off you have nothing to contribute.
>>
As an asian male below 6 foot. Should I work towards suicide?
>>
>>25060872
A good civilization is built by betas who try to compete with Chads through their hard work.
>>
>>25060900

Move to Asian lands. Get a wife.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>25060872
> Stop pursuing girls. When you know what they truly are how can you be anything but disgusted by them? I honestly can't get a boner for even the hottest girls now that I know what I know.

Thank god, the last thing we need is more people like you.
>>
>>25060771
GUESS WHOS NEVER REALLY BEEN A ROBOT
>>
>>25060932

The betas eventually slaughter all the chads. Chadism is actually an evolutionary inferiority. Being a effeminate introspective nerd allows you to create technology and a functioning civilization, which will displace a hoard of muscly barbarians every time.

The weak nerd is the master race, he just needs to start thinking about how he can defeat his enemies instead of being afraid to kill other men.
>>
Tired of these threads desu senpai. You post to stroke your own ego, to feel needed by the lowest of the low. This says much about you, faggot.

There are plenty of tips and guides and whatever on other places. Leave
>>
>>25060940

You will marry some slut and allow her poisonous shit genes to replicate. You should be ovened fucktard.

I will make my reproductive selection EXTREMELY carefully. I will only choose the purest of women. As a result my decendants will be superior to yours, and in 300 years time your genetic line (probably mixed with niggers) will be wiped out by mine.

I tell you this because you will do nothing with the information because you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>25060938
Suicide it is.
>>
>>25060900
Try and aim for those J or K-pop aesthetics.
Not the mainstream choice, bit there are quite a few girls who dig that.
>>
How bad is bald?

I am also fit but not sure if this helps much.
>>
File: NoOutsidersAloud.jpg (154 KB, 896x666) Image search: [Google]
NoOutsidersAloud.jpg
154 KB, 896x666
>>25061144
I'd recommend abstaining from echo chambers of self-abasement.
>>
This is actually quite good bait
>>
>>25060771
we have tarm for you
CYBORG
or failed normie

im glad you returned to your normiehood
>>
>>25060806
>just b urself ;)
i just said the exact opposite you fucking moron.
for some guys, nothing will work
>>25060845
i never said i was white and sice when was 5'6 above average ?
you can get away with being 5'7 which is literally below avrage (unless you live in some Asian country or india)
>>25060847
thanks, u too
>>25060872
>Why is it you think women are worth pursuing after you've seen their retarded standards

good question.
first of all i get horny and like most well functioning male, i want to get my dick wet.
i'm not going after the club slut, or boning any girl i can find.
i have standards and i'm quite picky.

they're standards aren't as retarded as they seem
>inb4 rostie
>inb4 b8
>inb4 REEEEEEEEEE
there is nothing wrong about being piky about your mate, for women its a quality.
they can't afford to have a weak defective offspring.
its just their instinct.
>>25060900
depends how far below 6ft you are.
5'10 really is the bare minimum, below that you're just the average asian guy and you should probably move back to asian
>>
File: 1448633527954.png (846 KB, 1424x797) Image search: [Google]
1448633527954.png
846 KB, 1424x797
>>25061243
as surprising as it may sound being bald won't make you less attractive (unless you have an oddly shaped head and/or skinny)

you could even gain some point by lifting and growing a beard.

makes you look lore manly.
>>
>>25060771
>giving tips to robot
>you have to be 5/10 or above
Is this a ruse?
>>
>>25060895
This OP, at least think before posting.

You might as well write advice for "unattractive and lonely" women while you're at it.
>>
File: 1448275894012.jpg (8 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1448275894012.jpg
8 KB, 180x180
>>25060771
ok, lets start.

first of all, women are all about muh feel, literally.
they work instinctively. you can use that to your advantage.

they are very influential, if you think you're hot shit they'll think you're hot shit too.

women will know in the 5 second they see you if they'll give you a chance or not, and how far they'll give you access (Chad for example get instant pussy access most of the time)

the most important thing is how you dress, most men tend to neglect that, but its literally a game changer.

how you dress shows your social status, and that is the most important thing for women

you could be a 10/10, if you're dressed as a homeless you're gonna have a hard time
>>
>>25061529
there are many robots here who are't ugly at all.
>>
>>25061630
I'm pretty handsome to be honest
>>
>>25061610
I'm listening, OP
>>
>>25061927
i'm not a pick up "artist" and i never make the first move.

girls hint me that they're interested, if i have a green light and i also find her attractive i go to her, if not i just move on.

i don't hit on random girls.

that being said, second thing is you need to know that there is two type of girls:
the introvert and the extrovert.

both have different approach:

the extroverted girl will be attracted to non nonchalance, indifference and even sometime rejection.
you need to make her feel that you're too good for her (without being a dick)

extrovert girls are usually hot and they know it, they're used to being approched by guys and hit on constantly.

compliments will not work as they're really really used to it.

the introvert girls are more subtle, some of them can be really hot, but for some reason they lack the confidence.

you need to be a bit more wormer with this type of girl (without being overly cheezy)
try to make her comfortable, do not over compliment her.
a bit of compliments here and there will work wonders and she will appreciate you for it.
>>
File: 7e3.jpg (42 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
7e3.jpg
42 KB, 500x491
>>25060771
mega dragon dildo
>>
where do i meet grils who aren't looking for a quick hook up with chad?

aka no bars or clubs

i haven't actually met a gril in over a year, except i have 3 female coworkers but 1 has a kid and the other 2 are also taken
>>
>>25060771

when a girl sees this picture. OMG TOUCH ME.
>>
>>25064159
malls
>>
>>25060771
Do not lift? Dyel skelly detected, are you typing this from your cuck shed as your big muscular and masculine bull plows your girl?
>>
>>25064484
girls don't particularly like muscular guys.
they like fit and ottermmode mostly

pretty much like the pic in OP
>>
File: buhzinga.jpg (7 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
buhzinga.jpg
7 KB, 200x195
>>25060771
>tfw I'm a light-skinned latino who also looks like a light-skinned arab

Dodged a silver bullet there I guess.
>>
>>25065299
yet you're on /r9k/
guess you didn't dodge enough
>>
I have my first ever date tomorrow (I'm 24) with a younger girl(20), I like being honest and straightforward, is it a good idea to tell her that I have no experience with women and that I'm a virgin?

Maybe it will give us something to talk and laugh about.
>>
Definitely in the top 10 shit posts of all time
>>
>>25065644
>is it a good idea to tell her that I have no experience with women and that I'm a virgin?

not before she does first, and even then its not a sure bet.

there is no middle ground with that, some women will either really like it or really dislike it and dump you.

i would advise you to keep that for yourself.

>I have my first ever date tomorrow
i hate dates, they're so fucking formal and stressful

i prefere to hang out, tell the girl to meet me at my place or her place to watch tv or some shit, or somthinng else. just to make it not about us, make it more casual and relaxing.

we get to know each other better that way since we're both more comfortable.

after this first "hang out" we get more comfortable with each other, we can go on a formal date
>>25065672
thanks, i appreciate
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.