[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most perverted and pathetic thing that you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: 1430051097878.jpg (464 KB, 1209x1920) Image search: [Google]
1430051097878.jpg
464 KB, 1209x1920
What is the most perverted and pathetic thing that you've done to satisfy your fetish?
>>
Write detailed erotica about it then jerk off while reading it.
>>
>>25060754
Exhibitionism is pretty fun
>>
sniffed shoe that a girl i know left in the locker roam
>>
I asked a 15 year old girl to go on a date with me.

she rejected me anyways because I was 21
>>
>>25060780
Do you have some extreme fetish that's so weird you had to write the only existing erotica of it?
>>
>>25060754
sniff panties, sniff shoes, set up hidden camera in bathroom.
>>
>>25060822
Not really but I like it to be detailed and personal.
>>
>>25060807
I mean, it may sound weird to you but in my area it's a 'thing' where teen girls go out with guys in their 20's. Apparently they like 'mature' guys or some shit.
>>
>>25060754
Masturbated in the school bathroom. 18 years old niggers
>>
>>25060754
Let tyrone fuck my scandinavian gf.
>>
Had a three way with two les girls while dressed like a woman in college
>>
Spent over $400 on a plain black latex catsuit.
>>
Create bad MS Paint edits of Rose with sweaty armpits that I hide behind two lockers on my computer.
>>
>>25060807
>because I was 21
that was the easiest reason to tell you, but I bet it was not the truest reason
>>
>>25060844
well im 23 years old now, and in my state 17 is the age of consent. That was by far the dumbest thing I've ever done, and I'll never do it again.

Being a hebephile isnt so bad, I can still get off to normal women, but I'll just stick to 2d. Im way to scared of legal consequences if I were to ever actually do anything like that. I would hate any kind of rape thing on my record between two consenting people.
>>
Steal panties from laundry room in uni and jack of with them. Put them back afterwards. What they think are clean panties have been all over my cock and they put them on
>>
>>25060927
Probably. I hit it off really well with her and she was flirting hella hard with me, sending me pictures of her butt in boyshorts and shit

But I think a lot of girls around that age probably just think thats just the best way to "hang out" with male friends? Dunno.
>>
>>25060754
Not to satisfy any fetish but the most pathetic thing i've done was make the folded sock and latex glove sleeve and stick it under my mattress
>>
File: 1365538976382.jpg (21 KB, 266x285) Image search: [Google]
1365538976382.jpg
21 KB, 266x285
Camwhored on omegle for random men until they came.

>tfw sissyfication fetish
>>
I had my ex tied up and blindfolded on the bed spread eagle. I kept edging her for about an hour with this feather fuckin thing and a vibrator before I started fucking her. Once I got into rhythm and found her g-spot, i started squeezing her nipples and she came immediately. After that initial one, every time I pinched those nipples while sticking it in balls deep and grinding her clit she'd cum like a banshee.

Shit was wild and it was the last time I had sex. ;-:
>>
Dressed up in my mothers clothes and fingered my anus with a glove.
>>
>>25060992
I cam with girls on omegle all the time, no girl has ever tried to order me around. Generally they want me to verbally call them a slut and order them around.

And for some reason they are really interested in seeing me cum, and not so much getting themselves off.

I just assumed they were mentally damaged with severe abandonment issues.
>>
>>25061051
I never cammed with girls as a sissy. I assume a girly pose so I only attract cock.
>>
i spent about seven grand on the same prostitute just so she would only fuck me and no one else for a month

looking back at it now, i was and still am a fucking idiot
>>
File: 1432161615508.jpg (1023 KB, 2640x3920) Image search: [Google]
1432161615508.jpg
1023 KB, 2640x3920
Dress up as Madotsuki and jack off
That was immediately followed by an intense feeling of shame, but I almost want to do it again.
>>
>>25061019
Did she cum so hard that she died? Why last time
>>
Visited Younow and fapped to little girls in their undies.
>>
I sucked a cock.

That's my fetish.
>>
Fapped in every single bathroom cubicle at college (britbong college). It was getting to the point where I would spend almost every free period in a bathroom fapping. The worst part was that a few of the bathrooms were unisex so I would wait for a semi-attractive girl to come out of one and then go in there and fap over the thought of them peeing there just 10-20 seconds ago. I don't even have a pee fetish or anything.
>>
>>25060807

You fucked up by not just saying you had a car and were old enough to buy alcohol legally.

That snagged all the high school girls when I was 21.
>>
>>25060754
Wrapped my cousins bra around my dick and held it there.
>>
writing.com Interactive Stories
>>
>>25060754
Slept over my best friend's house once, woke up and she was gone. Some part of me wants to fuck her (nothing more than that, but it's usually not bad), and I wake up particularly horny af. I also have a fetish for women's underwear, so I went into her room, grabbed a pair of her panties from her dirty laundry basket, smelled them and jerked off into them and put them back into her laundry basket.

I still feel like shit for doing it and she never mentioned it.
>>
>>25060754
Waited for everyone else to leave the classroom and rubbed my hand on a seat where a female classmate had sat for most of the day in the hopes of there being any sort of feminine genitalia scents left on it, and then rubbed my face against her seat.
>>
>>25061586
I fapped with my brother's girlfriend's undies once, but I managed to catch my cum in my hand mid-air, and put them back on the floor in exactly the same position I found them in. Step up your panty fapping game, casual
>>
>>25061892
It was 100% on purpose, stuck it in the middle of the basket where I found it. On the offchance she mentioned it, I could talk my way out of it *and* I would get reminded about it and fap about it again later. If she didn't, then I got away with it scott-free.
>>
When my best friend was downstairs I smelled his hot sister's sneakers
>>
File: 1450340880253.png (682 KB, 517x600) Image search: [Google]
1450340880253.png
682 KB, 517x600
Nothing too extreme. I post certain kind of threads a lot and fantasize post with others.

I guess this one perverted thing I did was I saw this qt girl with a phat butt go on a treadmill. I decided to go on a bike that was behind the treadmill she was on. I then kept staring at her delicious ass jiggling. after a couple minutes I started imagining her doing my fetish. I didn't want to get hard biking but I did. Fuck it her ass was so nice though.

Pic somewhat related.
>>
wanted to date/fuck this girl in school, cheerleader, student council, she was a senior, i was a freshman, i wanted her so bad that i fucked her cousin who had mild Downs, because it was as close as I would ever get to her without abducting and raping her, I considered that, a lot, fucking her cousin was good enough, he even wore one of her cheer outfits with a wig and wore lipstick too, I was the only guy at school willing to be his friend and my price was that he had to let me fuck him, he agreed
I am really pathetic and worthless
>>
>>25062471

How was it like fucking him?
lmao
>>
>>25060754
Fisted myself naked outside fo the house at night while cars were passing bay , im a sissy btw
>>
Sneak into elementary of course.
>>
>>25060754
masturbate to futa
>>
I consistently jerk it to the thought of my mixed-race dutch cousin.
>>
Imagined my waifu had a boyfriend and hit myself, pretending he was beating me up. Then I deleted her folder, pretending he made me. Then I wrote a letter of apology for being her creepy stalker. Then I came on a snack cake and ate it.

I backed up the folder, of course, but the password was "iamafuckingcuck".
I think things got a little out of hand.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.