[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What /r9k/ Thoughts about "Her|
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: DVD-cover-art-for-Her.jpg (331 KB, 1127x1616) Image search: [Google]
DVD-cover-art-for-Her.jpg
331 KB, 1127x1616
it's was good, some stuff could done better.
She was cucking him and he was kinda beta.

At the end she want him to learn to love like evrey one and love With fewer conditions kind of.
She justify Multiple partners.
And if she had a body (like synth) the same stuff that she did will be even more considering as cheating.

And if he bought her how can she do this kind of think she supposed to talk only to him or be with some restrictions.
>>
>>25060574
Also sorry for my english I guess if I was better I would have write more.
>>
>>25060594
No. Don't write ever again.
>>
>cucked by his robo-waifu
>>
>>25060615
No.

You have been muted for 2 seconds
>>
>>25060574
FUCKING JUST TYPED OUT A LONG REPLY AND THE CAPTCHA FUCKED ME

FUCK YOU CAPTCHA SUCK MY DICK THIS IS THE REPLY YOU GET NOW
>>
>>25060811
Oh comon write it again please. sounds interesting
I want to see.

also when ever I type something long I copy it before posting because of stuff like that.
>>
This movie sucked. It was like only people from this board and /r/atheism worked on it's production.

Your cellphone gf cucked you for the consciousness of a famous philosopher. You dated one of the inheritors of human civilization in it's winter years. Yet you're still on the emotional level of a baby crying in it's crib.
>>
>>25060574

This was amazing movie. It's a shame it wasn't even better and that's saying much.

Him being a beta was the point.

I love this movie.

Especially since I found out the director was the weird grandma from Jackass
>>
>>25060574
its not a robot movie

the main character is an emotional faggot

pretty boring movie overall
>>
It was alright. It made me kinda sad for a while since I could see myself becoming a fag like the protagonist.
>>
>>25060901
>the main character is an emotional faggot

We can said he was a failed normie then?
>>
he and amy adams should have jumped off the roof at the end for being in such a shitty movie
>>
>>25060926
>I could see myself becoming a fag like the protagonist.

Me too, tho not as fag as him. He was too much fag. I will do better than him.
>>25060973
kek
>>
>>25060901
>its not a robot movie

wow, has anyone been more wrong in the history of human civilization?

this is on par with saying that water is not wet

the enormity of your failure and stupidity would haunt you for 300 generations if not for the fact that you are definitely a virgin who will never reproduce

I don't think I've ever seen failure at this level, I am truly, honestly, in awe.
>>
>>25060574
>White People Problems: The Movie

Wahhh, my operating system doesn't love me!

Smartphone-obsessed normie bullshit.
>>
>>25061072
Dudu wtf (not him)
Too tough I think.

>you are definitely a virgin who will never reproduce
This is hurt, I am a virgin too. I am a virgin but I see my self as ready for a relationship even short one.
>>
>>25061157
>Too tough I think.

Oh, you're black. That explains it.
>>
>>25061214
No, I am just not native english speaker so things can get out of context
>>
File: file.png (381 KB, 853x464) Image search: [Google]
file.png
381 KB, 853x464
best part of the movie desu
>>
>>25061260
>No, I am just not native english speaker

So you're black.
>>
>>25061337
No. senpai desu desusfd
>>
>>25061337
Leave him alone you jackass. I bet you're the type to post about getting bullied for being ugly then shit talk someone on 4chan who can't help their English. You're no better than the average nigger.

Haven't even seen the movie tho OP, is it worth watching?
>>
>>25061447
it's alright

it's a little self-important the protagonist is a bit of a cuck but it's a very cute unique movie

i think as a robot you'll probably appreciate it more than a lot of people. normies just see it as "LOL this nerd loves the siri in his phone" but it's more than that.
>>
>>25061447
Thanks.
It's not that I regret watching, it's good.
I watched it because I saw people talking about it here and wantd to know what is all about.
>>
>>25061536
>>25061447
So yeah worth watching especially as a robot.
>>
>>25060574

The point of the movie is that people grow and change, and that love is beautiful but can be temporary.

His ex-wife grew and changed, and he didn't. She left him because he is a sad sack kind of dude. Then, the AI he fell for did the same.

But comparing an AI to a woman is stupid. The point was she still loved him, but was so beyond him in scope and processing power that she could also love tons of other people the same way, because she could see all of humanity.

In the end, the lesson of "Her" is that love is temporary, fleeting, and beautiful, and that everyone grows and changes. How you navigate this growth determines how a relationship will do. When it is time to let go, you have to let go to make your partner happy.

And, for the record, OP, he did buy her, sure, but a love you have to chain down isn't love at all.
>>
>>25061447

nigger detected

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>25060574
Wtf just saw the trailer, this guy is a whole new level of cuckness, betaness, faggotness... don't watch this shit, being on r9k is enough.
>>
>>25061072
you are a fucking idiot, her is not and never will be a robot movie.

go fuck off back to reddit you fucking normie.
>>
i liked the movie
it reminded me of the relationships people currently have with their phones rather then actual people
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.