[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>entire board is basically dedicated to hating women >"fembot"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 211695959894.jpg (3 KB, 80x60) Image search: [Google]
211695959894.jpg
3 KB, 80x60
>entire board is basically dedicated to hating women
>"fembot" posts something
>people reply

You pathetic fags have zero dignity. Not even a brain.
>>
File: just_about_done.jpg (12 KB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
just_about_done.jpg
12 KB, 280x200
>tfw almost every post containing "female" or "fembot" gets 200+ replies
>>
You are forgetting there are two types of people here. The ones who hate women and the normies who white knight women whenever possible.
>>
>>25060374
Domo
>>
>admit to strangers, no, desperately try to get attention from them by posting about your disgusting contrived forced meme fetishes, your small greasy dick and your debilitating social anxiety like it will win you wizard points on an imageboard where no one knows who the fuck you are
>the mods have your IP, and are gracious enough not to abuse this by exposing you for the lecherous shitheel you are in some way
>curse the skies, because even with all the awful awful people, awful women, in the world, they will always see you as this transparent pathetic fuck with no actual sense of shame
>words can't describe how low you've become, even heroin addicts have a more fufilling life and pretend to get better but you just keep coming back to shitpost about how you're owed a gf who is your equivalent of human trash
>>
>>25060374

I dunno what to think really. You've got 43513461463 posts about guys being miserable to the point of suicide for being lonely, not having a gf, not being able to get intimate with a woman.

But at the same time being extremely misogynistic.

Then flocking like flies around a pile of shit as soon as a female posts.

Then whining about Chad and normies for a bit

Then back to women hate again

JUST
>>
>>25060543

This one hits home.
>>
File: 1448975831908.jpg (69 KB, 562x530) Image search: [Google]
1448975831908.jpg
69 KB, 562x530
>faggot erp circlejerk threads get +300 replies every fucking time, guaranteed
>your threads barely get 20

nobody in those threads are even female, they're just a bunch of neckbeard faggots roleplaying and waiting for replies
>>
>>25060374
">entire board is basically dedicated to hating women"
you cant spell hapenis unless you say ha penis.
>>
>>25061251
I made a thread about jerking off once and it got me 200 replies
You just need to understand the /r9k/ mindset
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.