[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just date women from a non-western country,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1448488895867.jpg (92 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448488895867.jpg
92 KB, 640x480
Why don't you just date women from a non-western country, you're literally breaking the back of feminism by doing so.

It's not for betas either, like washed up roasties want you to believe, even turbo-alphas like Trump are doing it.
>>
Nice try Fatima.
>>
>>25060364
>Why don't you just date women from a non-western country
Dark skin is associated with poverty in most other countries.
>>
They are literally only with you for your money and passport, but if you can delude yourself into thinking they love you, knock yourselves out
>>
>>25060608
80% of marriages are successful with foreign wives, 50% end with divorce rape with western trash, look it up roastie.
>>
File: cat1.png (160 KB, 270x264) Image search: [Google]
cat1.png
160 KB, 270x264
>>25060608
>white women are so worthless in 2015 that they spend their entire lives talking shit about brown women on the internet

Embarrassing.
>>
>>25060608
I'm only with them for the pussy. I don't see why we can't come to a mutually beneficial arrangement.
>>
>>25060608
you're an idiot. growing up as woman in a non western country, you value a man on his ability to protect you and secure your future. it's not about love. you take care of him, be a good wife, a good mother, learn to love him. not star cross bullshit earth moving love, that is chemicals playing tricks on you

you watch too many disney princess movies you deluded faggot, no wonder why the feminazis have your balls in a box
>>
That's actually my plan. It's my only real chance at a reasonable marriage. No way in hell will I commit to a murrican whore. Also since the career is developing well, I can expect to be rich enough to manage it.
Once you go red pill you realize that a golddigger is really just like any other woman except she's honest with her intentions and recognizes that she has to put effort into the relationship since it's more business in nature and therefore cycling you or getting fat is less likely to be tolerated.
>>
Then you are just making it worse for men in those countries. Selfish failed normies should be drowned in bleach.
>>
>>25061215
go for middle eastern or eastern euro. syrian girls are very pretty
>>
I want to marry an eastern euro girl but I am not rich so its pointless.
>>
>>25060411
>Slavs
>Dark skin
>>
>>25061298
It's cool. I grew up in eastern Europe and still have connects there. I will probably be able to get a virgin straight out of high school there. I will definitely keep my eyes out for Arab girls, Indians who know to poo in loo or latinas too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.