[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It' almost christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
What will you give to you loved ones for christmas?
>>
bleh I still have to go shopping
>>
>>25060855
you have any ideas already?
>>
Mom: books
Dad: a painting
Best mate: a video game or maybe I'll make an animation for him
>>
>>25061124
could you post that painting? I'm really interested in it.
And which books your mom get?
>>
>>25061150
I'll get her some fantasy books, haven't decided on which ones yet. She got into game of thrones and really likes it. She's a fan of Stephen King. She's reading watchmen now and read a bit of saga so she's also getting into comics, might look at those instead.
Don't know about the painting yet either, gonna roam some markets and shops. He's generally into cosy and farmlife stuff. Think Dickens or farmers markets, traditional places where people have lots of fun.
>>
>>25061248
this sound great!
And that animation will be about you two, or what? (Is it a correct sentence? Sorry for my english...)
>>
>>25061342
Probably some fantasy stuff too. He really likes charming stuff like Unfinished Swan, Mouse Guard and Le Petite Prince. A short animation with a bit of adventure. And your English is really good :)
>>
I don't have any money or inspiration so nothing

I politely ask people not to buy me anything but they do it anyway, it is an attempt to guilt trip me me thinks
>>
>>25061433
I think you may have to post it on somewhere when you finish it. I'll be happy if I could whatch this at some point.
>>
>>25061512
What about chocolate? Everyone is happy about some chocolate. Or a personal thing, a small item to the shelf, or a flower for your mom (christmas cactus), etc.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.