[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about going to the movies alone? I did it a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Star Wars cinema reservation.png (16 KB, 925x503) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars cinema reservation.png
16 KB, 925x503
How do you feel about going to the movies alone? I did it a few times some years ago but now I'd probably find it too embarassing.
>>
Who gives a fuck? If I wanna see a movie I wanna see it.

I'm extremely self-conscious and have anxiety, and even I don't care about this. Nobody else will even care or notice.
>>
I would go to the movies by myself, i wouldnt give a fuck...
>>
>>25060181
>Nobody else will even care or notice.
I'm pretty sure Normies will notice, m8. That's why they're so paranoid of doing anything alone themselves
>>
>>25060147
Go for the absolute madman position
>>
>>25060147
if I was retarded enough to go to the cinema instead of torrenting, sure I would. who gives a fuck?

>>25060547
normies are irrational and retarded, why do you care what they think or do?
>>
>>25060181
>I'm extremely self-conscious and have anxiety
>and even I don't care about this

Then you can't be that self-conscious or have that much anxiety, hm?
Stop playing pretend, normal.
>>
>>25060181
I went a few years ago to see some generic dreamworks movie and I got told I would have to come back for the 18+ viewing as it was corporate policy, I looked like I might touch a child etc.

I haven't left my house since, been getting food delivered, housemate takes trash out for me. It was awkward at first but now I'm okay with this life.
>>
File: 1376196014443.jpg (5 KB, 152x140) Image search: [Google]
1376196014443.jpg
5 KB, 152x140
>>25060791
>I got told I would have to come back for the 18+ viewing as it was corporate policy, I looked like I might touch a child etc.
>>
>>25060147
>going to the cinema ever
It's literally paying to do something you can do more comfortably for free
>>
>>25060884
Only if you're rich as fuck and have a giant screen at home.
>>
I always sit at the front because the normies always sit as far back as possible.
>>
I'm going with my girlfriend later today.

I went alone last week, I was on a business on another city. I didn't give a fuck because i can't care less what people that I don't know think about me.
>>
>>25061845
>Wanting to go see a movie on a shitty screen that has shit contrast and faded out colors
If you REALLY need that giant screen then buy a VR headset in April and use one of the VR theater apps.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.