[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROBOTS B T F O which one applies to you? be honest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: robo.png (194 KB, 1100x950) Image search: [Google]
robo.png
194 KB, 1100x950
ROBOTS B T F O
which one applies to you? be honest
>>
Women are subhuman.

Which is one is me OP?
>>
validation and love fantasy

not really "love"

just the idea of romance and intimacy and being valued/respected by someone else is extremely nice to think about
>>
File: eh.jpg (266 KB, 1280x950) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
266 KB, 1280x950
In my case these 3 are the same
>>
Feeling unworthy and insecurity. my life is boring
Savior fantasy and love fantasy. .
>>
>only 2 reasons to get a gf
Is this really it? Honestly, it's a huge time commitment. I don't plan on getting married or having kids anytime soon, so I see no point
>>
how is this btfo exactly this is just honest
>>
Reasons why you want a gf:

>Loneliness
>>
>>25060033
sex is pretty great. even pity sex is great...
>>
Fun - This month i'm looking to take a vacation in the Caribe, but i don't wanto to go alone for example

Obligation - not because of failure, just to reproduce and have more security and some companionship at old age

You never try - Really, in my whole life there were like 3 girls i was minimally intersted

You have a boring life - Work, home, work, home...i think the bigger problem is that i enjoy it this way
>>
File: 1399142699631.jpg (49 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
1399142699631.jpg
49 KB, 500x419
>>25059923
>never try
>feeling unworthy
>you have a boring life
>love fantasy

Also fuck you man that hurt.
>>
Everything on the left.
1 and 5 in the middle.
2 and 3 on the right.
>>
Literally none

I want a gf for the emotional connection to another human being

I don't have one because i have such terrible social anxiety i almost puke when talking to a woman who is a complete stranger and it often is awkward.
>>
>>25060033
Are you dense? Did you never learn to read Venn diagrams?
>>
>>25060313
Also a beta cuck or feminazi made this list because they honestly fell for the
>men only want sex
May may
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.