[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /coward/ here? im tired of being omega, can being a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1445449200498.jpg (50 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1445449200498.jpg
50 KB, 380x380
who else /coward/ here?
im tired of being omega, can being a coward be cured?
>>
>>25059804
I've felt less fear on stimulants. Only thing that has alleviated my anxiety, but they don't work long and I end up worse than before after about 7 days of them. I assume cocaine would make me courageous.
>>
>>25059861
i guess i dont wanna be coked out all the time, its expensive too
feels bad to be a coward, i wish i wasnt me
>>
Yes, I'm a miserable coward. I pretty much deserve whatever happens to me for being so pathetic.
>>
>>25060072
acknowledgement means you have capacity for improvement.
>>
>>25059804
Stop thinking before you act, theres a reason why idiots are usually brave.
>>
>>25060145
That's not really brave though. Because the idiot doesn't realize the danger.
>>
>>25060104
No, it just means I want attention and pity.
>>
>>25059804
You can start off by not watching anime
>>
>>25060309
It means what I say. Trust me as I am not a coward like you, but a philosopher.
>>
>>25059804
smoke crack
>>
File: 1448481684376.jpg (14 KB, 236x203) Image search: [Google]
1448481684376.jpg
14 KB, 236x203
You're overthinking things desu
After the first few times you manage to push through the fear and anxiety you get a rush, then you start realizing nothing bad happens when you don't back down, and you become more confident.
You're really just afraid of something unexpected happening, or consequences because you messed something up, but you'll begin to realize that unexpected things don't often happen, and you tell yourself if something unexpected happens you will be able to deal with it, and if you fuck something up, you must bear the consequences, which is usually just somebody telling you you're stupid, so It's not very bad.

At least that's how I did it.
>>
>>25060326
This is huge advice, but if you want to keep watching, keep it a secret and dont hint it to anyone
>>
>>25059928
Try a stim like Ritalin or Adderal once. I read somewhere that just one dose is enough to permanently alter brain chemistry. I felt during the first few days that I didn't need to keep taking it because my social anxiety, agoraphobia felt much less severe, but docs want you on it permanently so I kept taking till i crashed.
>>
>stand on the edge of a cliff
>sword in my hand
>ready to pierce my stomach
>by conquering death, I conquer fear

the end
>>
You need to mold your mind into what you want it to be. Do the things you want to do. The more you do them the better you get. Ask yourself why you're so deathly scared of failure.
>>
>>25060757
I don't know what I want to do. I'm scared of failure because it creates intense feelings of shame I don't know how to deal with.
>>
>>25060929
What are you ashamed of? As long as you try your best to succeed, as long as you dedicate yourself to success, you should never feel ashamed of your failures. Failure is a natural part of learning.
>>
Cowardice is largely the result of your genetics. It's unpopular to say that, but it's an indisputable fact.

You will never truly get rid of your natural inclinations toward cowardice, but you can try to temper it.
>>
>>25062088
>I-It's not my fault m-muh genetics
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.