[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'M A CREEP...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.jpg (133 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
133 KB, 1366x768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-MApVvos2Y
Right into the feels ;_;
>>
>>25059601
This really helped me get over my failures.

I'm going to go look for the 10/10 girl I always ignore and wait for my own personal modern day jesus to smash the physical manifestation of my anxiety, then talk to her.

thanks
>>
i know this feel but it isnt like that entirely.

My fear is that she already has a significant other so i dont bother.
>>
>>25059792
I don't defend the video. Actually it made me feel worse because none of this will ever happen to me (me being brave enough, qt grill liking me etc)
>>
i dont think ive ever seen a songs meaning so blatantly misinterpreted than this video/cover. stupid magyars...
>>
>>25059601
>>25059792

It's the end of the semester and my qt crush gave up on me and I probably wont see her again ever.

This video MADE ME CRINGE SO MUCH!
(I actually kept thinking of bad endings when the guy was about to talk to her.... you know that other guy was walking in the same direction ans shit)

This Video actually made things worse.... If only I had seen It 2 years ago.....

O well I'm still good looking and smart as fuck....that really helped me out a lot huh?.....

I'm just going to focus on school drown out the demons with some Math....
>>
I haven't see the whole video, last time I clicked it went like this

>cringe version of I'm a creep plays
>chad appears and walks across to stacy
>they do that movie like "awkward" shit that is meant to be cutesy
>close the vid

I couldn't bare the cringe.
>>
>>25059601
Got the ending wrong, missed out the pepper spraying and 10+ years imprisonment for rape.
>>
>>25059792
this more or less desu senpai
>>
>>25059601
Holy fuck I didn't realize they had the same necklace in the beginning that makes this 10x worse...... fml
>>
>>25060961
And Jesus walked by before the scene where he broke the mirror...

I felt bad then I started laughing at my shitty life to cope .... then I saw the awesome ending again and I think I am going to An hero now....
>>
Right, except when the dude is unattractive/inferior in every single way.
They ARE creeps if that is the case.
>>
>>25059601
the guy who smashed the mirror...

FUCKIN ACNE-KUN HERE TO SAVE THE DAY
>>
I wish Jesus would appear to me and destroy a physical representation of my anxiousness and anxiety so that I too could gain the confidence to flirt with a Stacy.
>>
>>25059601
He was right to feel that way though.

Pretty much all of the bad scenarios are what would really happen whenever you cold approach a woman 95% of the time unless you're a tall and handsome Chad which he clearly wasn't.
>>
>>25059601

Fuck that horse shit that dude in the video is attractive relatively tall and has hair.
>>
File: 20090327204340.jpg (18 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
20090327204340.jpg
18 KB, 576x432
>>25061733
Yeah, but the girl was also a fucking super model.

Same thing happens with average dudes going after average chicks.

I thought the video was great. It's not meant to be 1:1 scaled to real life.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.