[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>crush from high school randomly adds me on Instagram >likes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (564 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
564 KB, 1242x2208
>crush from high school randomly adds me on Instagram
>likes 4 old pictures of me, comments on one "omg are you anon??"
>haven't seen her since sophomore year of highschool

Does she sound interested? Did she just kinda end the convo here or what should I respond? Does she even want me? Or am I just egotistical and think every girl who even looks at me wants my cock? I haven't been laid in 7 months and gf-less for 2 years, and she's pretty hot
>>
>>25059551
>to many years
>your doing good

Red flag drop it immediately
>>
She probably just wants to catch up and hear how you're doing and take an interest in you, as well as to share with you how she's doing. It's her being friendly. Be friendly back.

If it proves to be something else later down the road it's because you were friendly now. NOW GO OUT THERE AND TALK TO HER.
>>
>>25059611
Also, sorry I forgot to include. If the conversation goes well and you're nearby each other, ask to go out for coffee or lunch to get a chance to catch up in person. Then you can see what she's like.
>>
>>25059611
Do I drive and go to her house?
>>
>>25059637
no tell her to meet you at some coffee place that's between your houses
>>
>>25059634
Oh thanks for being more clear lol
>>
>>25059637
No, you meet her somewhere neutral, like a cafe or something. something nice and casual. You're american? go to a starbucks or something, somewhere where you can sit and chat. offer that once the conversation has carried for a bit.

like:
>hey it's cool what have you been up to these years? blah blah blah
>hey are you still around town? it has been ages, do you want to go for coffee one day and catch up?

you'll do fine man, don't even sweat.
>>
File: 1357322680251.png (149 KB, 714x417) Image search: [Google]
1357322680251.png
149 KB, 714x417
I had something similar happen OP. bitch added me on the facebookpage and blew up my phone for a solid 2 weeks straight. I thought she wanted the D or something, then she started asking about my work and if "i was still in the industry". We had a broadcasting class together for 2 years our junior and senior year of high school. I said yeah and she kept asking about my place of work and less about actually talking. So I blocked her number and deleted her ass on facebook.

meddling bitch had no interest in me whatsoever, she was just looking to land herself a new job and was gonna use me as a stepping stone.
>>
>>25059787
shhhh who knows something nice might happen to OP
>>
File: louis ckuck.jpg (30 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
louis ckuck.jpg
30 KB, 500x566
>>25059884
I have serious doubts about that outcome
>>
>>25059972
Because I'm kinda attractive. I just have fucking mental illness and a wee bit autistic, but trying to improve every day
>>
File: image.png (853 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
853 KB, 1242x2208
We wait for a reply. Did I done goof?
>>
>>25059551
Tap the heart and see what options come up
>>
File: 1446398518526.png (312 KB, 601x595) Image search: [Google]
1446398518526.png
312 KB, 601x595
>>25059551
>wrong too
>wrong you're
>>
>>25060173
>>25060079
fucking kill yourself you underaged normie piece of shit
>>
>>25060173
GHHHHH
AGHH FUCK
Too forward anon, some might see that as creepy.
Still salvageable, since she messaged you first
>>
>>25060173
Sounds fine, stay casual
Then ask for anal
>>
If you meet up with her be sure to have a boiled egg about your person.
>>
>>25060173
no man you're doing great! it's perfectly innocuous and polite to tell someone "they look great" after not seeing them for a while.

stay the course! maybe the conversation won't finish today, like let's say you feel like there's nothing left to add or she stops answering. DON'T PANIC! you wait a couple of days and then say "hey it was really chill talking to you the other day, if you're still around, do you want to get coffee or something?"
>>
If you're into her, you should definitely try to meet her. I had a similar experience on my birthday, a girl I hadn't seen since junior high sent me a message. She ended up as my fwb for the summer, until she had to leave for university in August
>>
>>25060173
Doing good man keep it up. Just act like a normal person and keep the conversation going. Then ask her to get some coffee or lunch or brunch. Girls love brunch
>>
>>25059551
Have you recently acquired a lot of money? Has Chad recently left her with a bun in the oven?
>>
File: image.png (817 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
817 KB, 1242x2208
How respond
>>
>>25060622
>she didn't say you look good back
No chance OP
>>
>>25060622
Just ask her if she wants some fuck already.
>>
>>25060622
Sounds like she's desperately looking for a beta provider.
>>
>>25060622
say yeah haha and then ask her what she's been up to since high school, if she's studying somewhere and what she's studying once she tells you.

SOCIAL INTERACTION PRO-TIP:
People love talking about themselves and their interests. If you pinpoint a subject they like or get them on a roll about themselves, all you have to do is listen and respond every so often, smile and nod and laugh and they'll like you.
>>
>>25059551
we need a picture of the female here, robot.
>>
>>25060622
Tell her you're doing good in school and will eventually get a good job and have a steady life.
Wait till you're 30, become her beta provider, fuck her once a month after she gets fat.
Even better if she's a single mom.
>>
Just ask her if she wants to grab a beer or cofee and catch up, talking to her on the internet will only bore her.
>>
Is she close to 30? Beware girls close to 30.
>>
After fucking all the chads during high school, after high school and all through college age she's looking for a weak beta provider like you.

"You're doing so good'' means you're making money are stable and she wants some.

Enjoy sticking that roastie with numbed nerve endings.
>>
File: Cock.jpg (569 KB, 1280x1714) Image search: [Google]
Cock.jpg
569 KB, 1280x1714
>>25060173
Send her this plez desu
>>
>>25060173

tell her you want to eat her booty like groceries, i hear girls like that now.
>>
>>25060622
ask if she's a single mother because i think she is
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.