[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most alpha moments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 13
File: 1448495155520.jpg (30 KB, 479x600) Image search: [Google]
1448495155520.jpg
30 KB, 479x600
What's the most alpha think you've ever done?

>broke a guys jaw at a bar for trying to slap his girlfriend about two months ago
>like literally his jaw is wired shut and he hasn't been back
>7/10 bartender at said bar started texting me after that, thinks I'm alphabro
>just asked if she can come over after work and maybe sleep here
>of course I said yeah
I'm might be getting some pussy tonight guys, wish me luck
>Mfw
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 1360x768
>>25058930
Omega tier would've been to avoid the situation and keep to yourself
Beta tier would've been to coldcock the guy
Alpha tier would be confront him, square up and then break his jaw
Which did you do anon?
>>
Shot a dumb nigger who tried to rob the gas station I was at.
>>
>>25059028
Pushed him away from her, he pushed me against the wall/balcony thing outside, I pushed him again and before I had a chance to come back I cracked him
There was some words involved but that's the jist of it
>>
shot a dumb whitey trying to rape my dog
>>
>>25058930
>the 7/10 is a friend of that guy
>she turns up to your house with him and they proceed to beat the shit out of you and take all your stuff

calling it.
>>
>>25059190
>>25059218
Shot a dumb nigger who brought his dog into a gas station and shot some dumb whitey that tried to fuck his dog
>>
>>25059210
Well I sure hope he finds out where you live and gets his revenge. You should keep to your own. For all you know the bitch deserved it.
>>
shot a dumb bindu trying to take a shit on my lawn
>>
>>25059253
Better come armed, I keep a 9mm in my nightstand
>>25059028
>>25059253
>>25059290
>Notice no one has an even remotely alpha story to tell
>I'll just talk shit to OP, that'll show him
>>
>>25059334
i once walked past someone and resisted the urge to look at the floor as i went past.
>>
>go to cinema
>white male tries to shoot up theater
>tackle him to the ground with all my strength
>hailed as the town hero and get herobux

Life's good.
>>
>>25059334
What's so alpha about attacking someone instead of keeping to yourself and just in general white knighting? OP is actually a pussy, he only broke his jaw because he knew that everyone would take his side, since for some reason trying to slap a woman makes you hitler 2.0.
>>
>>25059452
And I would do the same to you
>>
>>25059574
And I would find out where you live and take the revenge further. Call me internet tough guy all you want. I don't care. You're a scumbag for not minding your own bussiness and getting into couple conflicts.
>>
>>25059630
And I would do it again
>>
>>25059651
Well as I said. We can repeat this all day. You can feel like alpha faggot all you want. You're just riding the white-knight wave like a pussy. That's all I have to say.

Also
>implying I'd be dumb enough to let you know it was me :^]
>>
>>25059718
>To let me know it was you who showed up to my house? Wut?
It has nothing to do with white knighting. She may have deserve it, but she's a woman, so the chances were high she couldn't do anything about it. If you want to bully your woman it's whatever, but do it at home where it's between you two. But when you do it in public it then it becomes a public affair, I was part of the public at the time, I feel no remorse for what I did.
>>
>>25059914
Okay. Good. Fair enough.

Another question. If it was some 5'4" skinny manlet getting beaten up by a 6'7" 300lbs monster would you help the manlet? Chances are mate, it has MUCH more to do with white knighting than what you want to admit. And if you start saying that it would matter if the manlet started it or not, why didn't you differentiate that when talking about the bitch who was about to be slapped? You really think the strength difference between untrained tiny guy and a huge, buff trained guy is that smaller than a difference between average man and average woman?

Also obviously I wouldn't walk up to your door with a baseball bat. That's what a retard would do. You can get revenge in much more subtle ways that are still pretty good.
>>
>>25060021
As someone who was picked on in school, fuck yeah I would. I'm 6'2" 270 now but I wasn't always. There is no good reason in my mind to hit women, it's just how I feel. Call it whatever you want, again I feel no remorse

Also
So you're talking about what, vandalism? Theft?
What are ya, a nigger?
>>
>>25060162
Well in that case I guess I understand. Kudos to you for that. Lots of guys would try to talk their way out of this. I don't necessarily agree with you, but I understand. Although I think you would react differently IRL if it really was guy-on-guy.

Also yeah vandalism, etc. You can do many things to damage someones life. I'd rather not go into details. Anyone with some imagination can figure it out.
>>
>>25060162
>6'2 270
nigger you're fat as fuck
I'm 6'3 200 and I'm fat, just how fat are you then?
>>
File: 1399217354659-2.jpg (37 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
1399217354659-2.jpg
37 KB, 569x428
>>25058930
Did you consider that maybe she was being a bitch and deserved to be slapped, Anon?
>>
>>25058930
I believed you until you claimed that whiteknighting gets positive attention from females
>>
i beat a woman unconscious who laughed at the size of my dick
We met a a club, went to a park to fuck, in a kids playground
She was fall down drunk, I am a 1 on a good day, she kept saying how much I looked like Chris Pine, I am 19, 6'4", 150lbs, dark hair, a huge nose and a recessed chin, she was just fucked up
She got my pants down and laughed at me, called me a "Mini Dick Faggot"
I beat her until she stopped moving, then split, thought I should rape her, but I had already cum in my pants hearing her scream
She lived, they had a report on the TV, police were looking for a "Captain Kirk" look-a-like, saying it was an attempted rape/robbery while she was on her way home from work
No mention of all the booze and drugs in her system, just she was a successful, married mother of 1
>>
File: bee yourself.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
bee yourself.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>25058930
literally stole someone's girlfriend away from them, fucked her, and she broke up with him shortly after to date me instead

but she was a pretty big slut and that was 12 years ago
>>
I went to a prom party where I didnt know anyone, didnt pay shit, got absolutely fucking wasted and started hitting on girls with boyfriends and telling them they should stop dating their bfs because they were boring and ugly.
My face hurt a little the day after but at least I didnt get my ass kicked, just ate a weak punch. I btfo'd everyone there.
>>
You've got a pretty good chance of breaking your hand doing that shit, is that really worth it for some dumb roastie whore who was probably enjoying the humiliation anyway?
>>
>>25060700
Surprisingly not too bad, I'm a little chunky but I got into wrestling in high school and I hit the gym regularly throughout the week
>>
>>25060548
That might be one of the most mature answers I've ever gotten here, thanks for that
>>
>>25060793
I did, lurk more
>>25060829
That's fine if you don't, I'm not claiming it was the reason why. I don't really care why honestly I'm just glad I might get some booty tonight
>>
>>25060700
>I'm 6'3 200 and I'm fat

Bullshit. I'm 6'2 and 215 and I'm not fat. Kind of flabby atm, but not fat. My health nut roommate is just an inch or two shorter than me, weighs 220, and he's the last person you'd call fat.
>>
>people falling for this white-knight bait
oh come on, what are we, /b/?
>>
File: uhu.png (126 KB, 453x576) Image search: [Google]
uhu.png
126 KB, 453x576
>>25058930
so that's what we're gonna do here in this thread?
lie
>>
>>25062368
>talked shit and got your ass wooped
Damn you're alpha af
>>
>>25062500
So why the fuck am I fat? If I'm 6'3 200 and I'm fat you're fat too, sorry m8.
>>
>>25059028
what does coldcock mean
>>
MFFF foursome.
>>
File: 1448688973685.png (71 KB, 200x176) Image search: [Google]
1448688973685.png
71 KB, 200x176
>go to local shop
>pick up some essentials like bread, milk, sugar, etc.
>qt cashier
>quickly put the items out for her
>she's scanning while i'm keeping it calm and cool
>she says "that will be 4.76 please"
>hand her a five pound note
>quickly put my stuff in a bag so she can be impressed with my bagging skills
>opens her hand "here you go, 24p change and receipt, have a nice day"
>blurt out "k-keep the change" as i'm carrying the bag
>she smiles and says okay, putting the money in the till
>waves receipt but shake my head to say no
>feeling pretty smooth with what happened
>head to the bus stop and check my money
>20p short of the bus fare
>quickly walk back and ask if I can get that 24p back
>looks at me awkwardly says she can't because of shop rules and receipt being rejected by me
>"o-oh okay, fair enough haha, no worries.."
>had to walk all the way home with spaghetti dripping out my pockets
>got home and realized bread got squished because I put it in first then slammed the milk in right after
I was doing so well until I was short on the change too.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 1278x1181
>>25060162
>There is no good reason in my mind to hit women

...there are people on this planet who actually believe this
>>
>>25062279
>No mention of all the booze and drugs in her system
Why not?
>>
A girl literally said she'd do anything for me. So I, being a fucking autisto, requested she sing me my favorite Miku song. After she did, I replied "Thanks lol" and blocked her.

I dunno, pretty tame but it's all I got. This was her btw
>>
>>25065652
I somehow have trouble believing you anon
>>
Stole a total of three girls away from their boyfriends. One of the guys I cucked, I fucked his girl every day while he was at work, and stayed there when he came home and just kinda hung out. He even tried to confront me about it, once, and I just told him to go ahead and try and stop me from fucking his girl.
The last time I got in a fight, some guy at a bar got into a heated argument with some old, drunk lady, I got in between them because they started pushing each other, he got pissed and tried to tackle me, I sprawled, got him in a front headlock takedown and choked him out on the ground.
I stared a big nigger down, when he tried to pick a fight with me at a club.
>>
File: 1342669263752.jpg (37 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
1342669263752.jpg
37 KB, 498x594
>tfw I can't think of anything alpha
>>
I nutted into a 16 yr old girls mouth and she swallowed it and smiled. That's really the only alpha thing I can think of

She was messed up but those make the best girls
Stick your dick in crazy, as long as they're the good kind of crazy. Also I was 16 at the time too
>>
>>25065891
Believe me or not, it's real and I have proof

I mean it's certainly more believable than what a lot of other anons have said ITT
>>
>>25066162
How did you get her to say she'd do anything for you?
>>
>>25058930
>defending some other guy's cumdumpster
>alpha

Of course we both know this didn't really happen anyway.
>>
>>25059210
Is it bad that I've read enough posts on this board where I instinctually expected him pushing you into the wall/balcony to lead to you making out and grabbing each others' dicks?
>>
>>25066184
I have no fucking idea, she was just super obsessed

I broke up with her prior and I guess she wanted to get back with me, but why she's so into me is anyone's guess

I could post some email logs as well, but they're pretty cringeworthy
>>
>>25059914
>all the logical holes in this post
>>
>>25066234
You'll probably regret that.
>>
Got another guy's girlfriend pregnant. Probably that. She's a few years younger than me, and Asian. Had a great body. Less great now that she poped out a pair of twins. I feel bad for her boyfriend. She told me she was single and he was hoping they were his because he wanted to be a dad.
>>
>>25059266

Holy shit. That was hilarious
>>
>>25066213
Nah I'm right there with ya
>>
>>25066280
Yeah, good point. Her madness over me is pretty much my life's only evidence towards me being "alpha" and not to the contrary, so I dunno, I guess it's just me wanting to contriboot.
>>
>breaking a guy's jaw because he had the balls to discipline his bitch

Nice job not mentioning what the cunt was doing that caused him to smack her, OP. You're omega with a capital O.

An alpha would've simply not given a shit.
>>
>>25062554
It's called role playing, senpai
>>
Walk upto girl absolutely smashed as fuck
(prior to this I was immediately at the bar + she made eye contact and we shared a smile)
Shes dancing with some guys who all look like they're trying to get in with her.
Look her straight in the eye and state "Sorry if this sounds weird but I'm in love with you, will you marry me?"
She grabs me and hugs the fuck out of me and cries yes. It was a nice hug.
Then I just walked off without asking her name, number + never saw her again in my life.
>>
congrats on punching some dude in the face OP.

contacted these two dudes who are planning a trip to Iraq (then syria) to join YPG and fight ISIS

I will join them as well.
>>
>>25066581
Read that as fight for ISIS

I was boutta report you
>>
>>25066581

funny how I met them on 4chan lmao, but shit's legit.
>>
>>25066348
>discipline his bitch

It's assault, anon
>>
File: 1450154533108.jpg (127 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1450154533108.jpg
127 KB, 550x550
>>25060162
...Maybe she was an absolute cunt?

The only reason to solemly never hit a woman is because of brainwashed fags like you taking it way too far in the other direction. You're saying that a woman can never deserve to be slapped? Dafuq?
>>
>>25058930
>whiteknight some roastie
>alpha

nah you're a beta faggot
>>
File: 1426688730125.jpg (101 KB, 680x1102) Image search: [Google]
1426688730125.jpg
101 KB, 680x1102
I've never done anything alpha
In a couple situations where I could have, I was a cuck instead
1. In a bus with my sort of gf. I can see a guy is looking down her dress. I don't do anything. Tell her later, she didn't notice, she gets upset at me.
2. Walking around town at night with that same sort of gf. Suddenly a creep appears out of nowhere and asks for her number. She looks at me and I say to her, well, will you give it to him? Continued like that for a bit until we shook off the creep. He was probably a pedo cos she looked quite young and he was well into his 30s. I cried and she saw it.
>>
>>25067124
>tfw forgot to use meme arrows
>>
ran away from some pre teens trying to mug me once when I was 16. that was alpha as fuck.
>>
>>25058930
>White knight beta thinks he's alpha for coming to his maidens service

Nah you're just a beta white knight. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1450363441684.jpg (140 KB, 720x1230) Image search: [Google]
1450363441684.jpg
140 KB, 720x1230
>>25067124
It takes a real alpha to be a realist like that, instead of making up some fake stories. Don't be ashamed of who you are.
>>
>>25067124
damn this is pathetic...
>>
File: 9mmcucks.gif (2 MB, 240x103) Image search: [Google]
9mmcucks.gif
2 MB, 240x103
>>25059334
>9mm
kek, that won't stop a fucking braindead mutt.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.