[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallacy: ugly women and personality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: xena_confused.jpg (86 KB, 967x546) Image search: [Google]
xena_confused.jpg
86 KB, 967x546
Eh what's up with this shit? People say that less attractive women are supposed to have some sort of personality or put some effort into shit but it seems that they Keep the entitled attitude of the average woman and just walk around with a chip on thier shoulder.
>>
File: sad.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
2 MB, 500x280
>>25058828

They are even worse because they don't spend as much time talking to real people or making friends, but still they feel entitled no matter how annoying they act. If you get a friend with one of these for a gf, it's annoying af because you first think she must at least be nice, but then she ins't.
>>
I know what you mean, OP. I look like a frowny face drawn on a garbage bag and I'm deeply annoying and borderline retarded.
I think the idea's propagated because it's cute, it suggests there's some justice to existence.
There really isn't.
>>
>>25059534
Oh fuck I hadn't even thought of that, guess misery loves company. Bloody ugly attention parasites.
>>
>>25059918
Ugly men are just as bad though, you slimy limey.
Some men are so ugly they have to go around killing people.
>>
>>25059973
have to
or
choose to
I'm sure theres a reason that white knights are mostly neckbeard betas. Its cause they think they can get somewhere by being nice. Women dont even try that route.
Like I just hooked up with this chick, things were going well then all of a sudden bitch mode turns on and the whole "nothings wrong, ugh" thing happens.
>>
>>25059600
yep this and the fucking media tsunami of every girl is precious and never settle and guys shouldnt care about looks you go girl you're a princess and shit like fat acceptance. Women are at the point where they feel like having to bring anything at all to the table is fucking oppressive and sexist and their mere possession of a vagina no matter how fucked up the package is, should be the ultimate bargaining chip
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.