[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comme nts/3x5a6t/starfleet_gra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: cSIEoCY.jpg (39 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
cSIEoCY.jpg
39 KB, 480x640
https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/3x5a6t/starfleet_grandma_christmas_sweater/
>be old lady, minding your own business
>this cunt snaps a pic of you
>posts it on reddit
What do you make of this, /r9k/? You cannot even go out shopping nowadays without some stupid bitch taking pictures of you and posting it to reddit for millions to see and laugh at you. I bet this woman doesn't even know that thousands on the internet right now are talking about the fact that she looks like she has a dick. And yeah yeah, >going on reddit

So much for 'jus b yourself', 'jus go outside and talk to people no one cares as much as you think they do', be non-normal in anyway at any time and you will forever be made into a laughing stock.
>>
end your life, retard
>>
>>25058579
Lick my balls, normalshit
>>
>>25058546
thanks for the epic reddit post bro :)
>>
File: 1444177386724.jpg (10 KB, 235x284) Image search: [Google]
1444177386724.jpg
10 KB, 235x284
>>25058598
>going on reddit
>not normie

also
>caring enough to click a profile of some random roastie to find a picture of her
>then saving that picture to post it here so you bitch about it
>>
>>25058646
say what you will buddy, people post about facebook and equally normie sites in this shit hole all the time and no one bats an eye

>>25058671
I figured it would be hypocritical to post the picture of the innocent old lady herself
>>
>>25058690
Also, you have to be actively normie to have a facebook account, while browsing reddit is a passive activity. I don't know you >>25058671, and yet, I can say pretty confidently that I'm probably less normie than you. Not to mention the other normalshit threads we have on here. No wonder everyone supports this kind of thing, they probably take such pictures themselves!
>>
>>25058546
can you stop posting reddit shit nobody fucking gives a shit about that shitty website.
>>
>>25060516
This. Fucking sick of seeing reddit links all over the place. Just stay on reddit you faggots.
>>
>>25058546
I was driving down a bridge across a train track from a plateau which my home sits and some guy with a DSLR camera snapped a photo of me. I wonder if it were interesting in anyway. I also wonder if it is posted on some website. Maybe I will come across this photo. Maybe it turned out shit and was deleted.
>>
>>25060516
It's not a thread about the site, but the fact that taking pictures of strangers and posting them online has become acceptable
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.