[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 11 or 13 so years >think to my self I can't wait
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 395x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 395x368
>be 11 or 13 so years
>think to my self I can't wait till I get older and have sex all the time
>24 now sexually deprived to the point of me having dreams about every other 3-4 days

God damn this is depressing why is it so hard to get laid, the worst part is that most of you faggots call girls who want the same thing slurs/white WHICH MAKE IT 10x harder to pass the autism check and all of their bullshit cuz every fucking female would trade their soul not to be seen as that
>>
What's so hard about getting laid?
>>
>>25059650
Imagine if you were a legitimate 2 or 1/10. It's not that hard to fathom. I would know, I speak from experience.
>>
>>25058389
It's a shitty feel. Knowing that you lost at birth and no one will ever feel attracted to you, let alone want to have sex with you.
>>
File: ddddaA.jpg (83 KB, 652x522) Image search: [Google]
ddddaA.jpg
83 KB, 652x522
>>25060496

>Well I'm not good looking, maybe I was born smart
>Find out I'm not that smart
>o-ok maybe I'm creative
>Not creative either
>I must have some special talent
>Tried everything, no talent found

Noooooo
>>
Money trumps fugly get on it faggot
>>
File: 1446995560168.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1446995560168.gif
2 MB, 750x750
>>25058389

>tfw you know that feel
>>
>>25060524
It's a sinking feel that only gets deeper until you realize you have nothing.
>>
I was even looking forward to the new star wars but now I find out it tells white women they should be with black guys and Han Solo dies? So fucking unfair
>>
>>25060621
You should have known better than trusting Disney not to shill niggers.
>>
File: raven of disapproval.jpg (21 KB, 364x355) Image search: [Google]
raven of disapproval.jpg
21 KB, 364x355
>>25060621
FOR FUCK'S SAKE
THIS IS THE FIFTH TIME I'VE SEEN THIS
IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN OUT FOR 24 HOURS IN MY COUNTRY YET

What perverse pleasure does anyone get from this? Why is everyone on the internet such a dick?
Do I have to exile myself from the internet when a new movie or game comes out and I can't experience it literally the MOMENT it is released?

Someone should write some google chrome app (or whatever they're called) to hide spoilers. One person flags some text or a picture as a spoiler, and once another person's verified it, it's hidden until you click on it.
>>
>>25058389
>24 now sexually deprived to the point of me having dreams about every other 3-4 days

It doesn't get any easier, that's why most well adjusted people first had sex in their teens so they can concentrate on other things. We on the other hand are going to be stuck in this emotionally stunted state for the rest of our lives.
>>
>>25058389
Oh god, I remember sitting in a circle with 2 of my friends when we were 11, talking about how much we wanted to have sex. The more popular guys had already had their first kisses by then.
I didn't have mine until I was 18, when I got a pity fuck on my 18th birthday.

Right now I can't see a situation where I could ever have sex. I just don't see how, from my current position, I could take the necessary steps.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.