[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you just have wild crazy sex with all these blonde goddesses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 513x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 513x448
>you just have wild crazy sex with all these blonde goddesses

Be honest robots. Will you still hate your lives and wish you die after this?
>>
Yes. I don't care about sex, I want to know someone loves me and to cuddle.
>>
>>25058031
dude, that's fucking GAAAAAY
LE NEW WORLD ORDER FAICE
>>
They would probably tower me and make me want to end myself on the spot. So, yes.
>>
>bottle blondes with small tits

Where are the goddesses
>>
>>25058008

If one bases their sole purpose for existence on someone else, it is an empty existence that they lead.
>>
>Swedish women
>I'm shite
>Implying they would ever have sex with a non-nigger
>>
>>25058008
>blondes

Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>25058008
It'll make me feel a bit better for the next week or so. I'd probably go back to wanting to kill myself after that.
>>
They all just look the fucking same to me.

I'd do it, but there's nothing special about them for me.

I like qts with dark hair and pale skin.
>>
>>25058008
Unless they actually wanted me it would be hollow.
>>
Yes because I'm not upset over tfw no gf, or being a virgin or an outcast or any of that shit. I'm just chronically depressed and can't enjoy anything. Probably wouldn't even be able to get hard or enjoy myself if I did fuck them.
>>
>>25058816
>>25058740
>>25058123
you are so fucking fake deep
>>
>>25058138
I'm white and I had sex with a swedish girl, she was 7/10 with big tits, had great sex with her, *yaaaaawn* most of the swedish girls hate blacks and shitskins and ofcourse most of the swedish boys hate blacks to, especially Somalis *yaaaawn*
>>
I would still hate my life. I want normies to stop treating me like an alien.
>>
Swedes are the absolutely last group of people you want to idealize. When you meet one in real life you will understand what I mean.
>>
4 out of those 5 clearly aren't blonds. They dye their hair.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.