[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Run from the Whores
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1435120835731.png (2 KB, 196x260) Image search: [Google]
1435120835731.png
2 KB, 196x260
>There is no peace or compromise with women.
>They will just follow us everywhere and steal and ruin everything.
>They have no taste and high, squeaky irritating voices.
>They view all men as slaves and will take, take, take and never be satisfied.
>>
>>25057966
>WOW I'M SOOO LONELY I WISH A WOMAN WOULD LOVE ME

that's all I hear in my head when I read posts like this
>>
File: 1428695345322.jpg (172 KB, 800x1072) Image search: [Google]
1428695345322.jpg
172 KB, 800x1072
>>25057984
That's because you're an idiot cunt.

You're biologically incapable of having any compassion for males. You see us as cattle to be driven in the fields or devoured.

Fucking sinister alien body snatchers, really. Awful pieces of work.
>>
File: clintfeelwood.png (222 KB, 1011x1039) Image search: [Google]
clintfeelwood.png
222 KB, 1011x1039
>>25057966
>They have no taste and high, squeaky irritating voices.
Speak from your diaphragm.
Also post vocaroo of your nasely faggot beta voice.

>They view all men as slaves and will take, take, take and never be satisfied.
If you let them walk all over you then they will.They are basically children that have the legal status of adults.

But women crave and need the leadership and direction of a man. That's why they test your boundaries, to see that you'll enforce them instead of capitulating instantly. If you can't stand up for yourself how is she supposed to feel safe or respect you?

If you reject your masculinity you lose the right to complain about women.
>>
>>25058080
Feminism has poisoned their minds against men, so that shit doesn't work.

They're deranged unstable bipolar machines who sow chaos and death wherever they walk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzmbW4ueGdg

Look at this oblivious cunt who has no respect for what white males have achieved. Even Carmack doesn't dare say "build your own shit and compete in the market like I did, cunt", because she'd have a meltdown.
>>
>>25058178
You're in an echo chamber and you expose yourself to femtards on a daily basis. They are a small but vocal number of whining cunts.

The biggest crime of feminism is that it has poisoned your mind, and the minds of a generation of boys raised by single mothers and taught in school by female teachers to think that masculine traits are wrong.

You need to find a positive male identity for yourself, one that isn't defined by women. Then find a woman that fits in with you. There are still plenty of nice ones around.

But you can't cut corners. If you're an emotional trainwreck and you go on Tinder or OKCupid, you're only going to find girls who are also emotional trainwrecks. Fix your shit and become a better person, and you'll get access to higher quality people.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.