[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1)while NO_GF 2)talk to girls 3)if girl doesn't like yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
1)while NO_GF
2)talk to girls
3)if girl doesn't like you repeat (2) until gf found

its literally that simple, robots. Whats stopping you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3rT2N1Ecs
>>
Lack of confidence and self esteem...
>>
>>25058152
Same for me.
>>
>I can't tell her how I feel guy

life story right there tbqh family
>>
>>25058152
>>25058413
That is not really relevant, just go up and ask her. It will either end in nothing or something. You have nothing now, so why w8?

>inb4 chad. Nope, just a guy that doesn't sit on a Mongolian Macaroni Forum wallowing in self-pity
>>
>>25057588
Augh. Please learn to program.
>>
>>25058571
What is to lose ?
>>
>>25057588
I remember a thread a while back where a robot was living like on a college campus. He asked out a 1000 girls and all of them rejected him. He became known as the creep on campus.

And here is another guy who did this as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkSWHEM6610
>>
>>25058589
What's to gain?
>>
>>25057588
it doesn't work unless you have a wide jaw, nw0 hairline, long clavicles + narrow hips, and at least 6'3''
>>
>>25058589
The last shreds of dignity and self-respect I still have left. I feel like I've been rejected all my life by people in general so there's always the underlying thought no one really wants me and there's nothing to like about me.
>>
Talk to girls
>Talk to girls
Talk about WHAT ANON, PLEASE TELL ME
I can't even find things to talk about with my steam friends, how could i possibly talk with normies?
>>
>>25058652
You know for sure where you at. If you already feel like you're not good enough, do it anyways it will free your mind, better this way trust me senpai
>>
>>25058709
>You know for sure where you at.
English
>If you already feel like you're not good enough
No, I know I'm not good enough.
>>
>>25058677
Thats not true, there is always someone. dont lose hope
>>
reminder if you aren't chad there is how you will end up if you ask out girls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmP1ier3R30
>>
>>25058736
Then better yourself, or lower your standards
>>
>>25058771
He was a pretty good looking guy too tbqh
>>
>>25058609
>>25058677
This OP. you say talk to 1000 grills one of them will like you, but if I were even the slightest bit desirable don't you think at least one would have tried to talk to me over the course of my life?
>>
>>25058805
Women rarely start the talk, its sad but that is how it is. Gender equality doesnt exist there, men are always supposed to make the first move
>>
2nd time this video has been posted and I think it's going to be posted at least 10 more time.

I know you found it on Reddit you little shit.
Speaking of Reddit, anyone else get annoyed by how the top response is ALWAYS a shitty one liner joke? And then every subsequent comment is everyone trying to piggyback off the joke.
>>
>>25058697
The worst part is that there probably are girls out there that would settle for guys like us but they're just as awkward and couldn't carry their end of a conversation either so nothing would happen
>>
>>25058879
>you posted it again, how dare you shitlord
go back to tumblr you roast beef sandwich
The only thing we're tired of you are you cancerous sluts frequenting this board. My fucking god we fucking hate you women. There is almost daily womyn hate threads devoted to hating your very existence. Yet you fucking cancer tumblrinas still there you belong here.
>>
>>25058861
Isn't that how it's always been? Most of you fags are traditionalists but never want to be the traditional role.

>>25058907
The fuck, if this video is so "anti tumblr" then why is it so popular on Reddit? :^)
Go back there homo.
>>
>>25058861
Mostly yes, but we all know there are some that will initiate. Think of the thousands upon thousands of women you've crossed paths with in life; not fucking one has bothered.
>>
File: Dagwood_sandwich.jpg (71 KB, 479x639) Image search: [Google]
Dagwood_sandwich.jpg
71 KB, 479x639
>>25058937
>everything upvoted by reddit is pro-tumblr
confirmed womyn, just your retardation ousted you. Leave you fucking slut
>>
>>25058984
How are you even supposed to eat that thing, what the fuck
>>
>>25058771
even a chad could get rejected like that.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.