[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You robots have no excuse. This guy is a fat spotty fuck but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 2967_image_789251.jpg (115 KB, 664x1000) Image search: [Google]
2967_image_789251.jpg
115 KB, 664x1000
You robots have no excuse. This guy is a fat spotty fuck but hes a total badass guitarist and is banging an 8/10 chick. Why? Because hes made something of himself. Thats all you need to do robots. Rather than spending your hours on this shitty board, go and learn a skill and dedicate your time to mastering it. His name is Marcus King if you want to know.
>>
Post pics of his gf
Also, reeee
>>
>>25057504
Because you can't just pick up a guitar, learn Stairway and expect bitches to be crawling on you. Most people attempting to pick up hobbies don't genuinely have the passion for it and are in it for other reasons. This is how you become a poser
>>
he's cute and has thicker hair than me
>>
>10'000 hours of practice
>Probably got natural charisma and charm despite being a fatass
>>
he's nothing special on guitar and his voice is like a stereotypical white boy trying to sound black
>>
>>25057504
But I'm learning to draw ponys
>>
Holy shit, this dude looks like he could be my kin.
Anyway, it's convenient "just world" thinking that led you to your supposition that anyone can be talented. Many people could never be talented. Also, musical aptitude is heavily related to brain plasticity, most bots are past the point of no return, they could learn an instrument but could never become great at it.

And being southern, it makes more sense for him to be tubby.
>>
>>25057504
>already a competent guitarist, pianist, composer and producer, got hired for a couple indie vidya gigs
>at least a 6/10, maybe a 7/10
>ottermode
>still a virgin at 23
fuck your memes
>>
>>25057504
He is way smarter than me.
>>
>>25059146
Probably a shit tier toxic personality then tbhfam
>>
>i'm so depressed guys
>regimentedly studied a musical instrument for ten years since childhood and has a girlfriend and friends to form a band
average musician, i have no chance
>>
>>25059191
Hey just world theorist-chan, what did all those kids in Africa do to deserve their AIDs?
>>
>>25059191
I know, it's what people told me when I last posted my picture
Still not clear on what a toxic personality is though
>>
>>25059255
i think you really just made his point
>>
>>25059308
It's toxic to suggest that bad things can happen to good people!
I-I've been promised so much, it has to be real!
>>
Yeah because just spending time learning something is enough. You don't also have to have a great talent to be really good.

I have a friend. He is extremely good at counter strike(1.6). He is consistently the best wherever he plays it, he even got a girlfriend while playing counter strike.

I played for a longer time than him. I'm little above mediocre at best. Hard work is a joke. It all comes down to luck.
>>
>>25059416
Music isn't entirely based on skill though. Mediocre musicians have made great songs. It's art, not sport.
>>
>>25059481
So subjective bullshit. That's just more luck.

Also OP mentioned mastering a skill so my post was still relevant.
>>
>>25059506
I'm not saying it wasn't relevant. I just wish you'd stop submitting yourself to all these barriers. It's not even important to be the best, or even successful.
>>
>>25059545
That guy I mentioned who got a girlfriend from cs. You know why she talked to him? To him specifically and not the other hundreds of guys playing on that server? Because he was the first in rank. No. Other. Reason. That's what she told me(I know that guy IRL).

So you have to be the best. And if you're not the best, you better be at least extremely succesful.
>>
File: 1443721119361.jpg (6 KB, 147x160) Image search: [Google]
1443721119361.jpg
6 KB, 147x160
>>25057504
>just b talented anon :^)
>all u gotta 2 is b talented :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)
>>
Can't just master a skill out of thin air. It can easily take years for people, but this isn't even considering things that can take up time like a full time job thus prolonging the time to actually learn a new skill.

Not saying that it is pointless to learn a new skill, it's just that you won't be able to do it over the course of a week, or even a month.
>>
Stop broadcasting your insecurity. I've got a fulltime job and still have time to practice guitar. I'm not very good but I'm better than what I was last month. That's what counts. Who cares how long it takes.
>>
>>25060625
I have a full time job and have been learning bass for a year on my spare time. I am saying this stuff doesn't happen over night, none-the-less over half a year.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.