[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i fucked up and started seeing a new girl 2 weeks before christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
i fucked up and started seeing a new girl 2 weeks before christmas

whats an appropriate amount to spend for her xmas gift?
>>
buy yourself 2 presents instead you big dumb pussy whipped beta ass simpy cuck
>>
atleast $100 if you want to keep her
>>
>>25057162
A card and spend money on a date that she enjoys.

This way it isn't a material gift that is way too much and you're involved.
>>
>>25057162
$150-200
but don't forget to factor in what she get's you, if it's cheap you go slightly above cheap.
>>
does she see you too or is it a one-way observation?
>>
>>25057293
how do you know? that defeats the purpose of a present
>>
Spend whatever a box of condoms costs.
>>
you could get her some kind of joke gift that's not too expensive, to show her you're thinking about her without coming on too strongly

like a stapler or something
>>
>>25057162
What? It's only been two weeks. Depending on how serious you two are, you guys need to talk about whether it's even necessary.
>>
Take her on a christmassy date and get her a 5$ token while on said date.
Like a scarf or a plushie.

Many zoos, botanic gardens, etc, offer seasonal events.
>>
>>25057162

>asking /r9k/

You'd be better off asking some men's magazine, and even that is a bad idea.

I think there are a lot of factors that go into it, most notably the stage of life you're currently in and how realistic/opportunistic her expectations are. Approach an older male about this, you don't have to know him very well a lot of old folk are dying to dish out advice. Perhaps your barber or a neighbor?
>>
File: normies_get_out_reeee.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
normies_get_out_reeee.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
Get the fuck out you fucking normie.
>>
>>25057162
That depends, how many times have you two exchanged glances?
>>
>>25059838
we've known each other about 2 months

only started fucking a few weeks ago
>>
>>25057293
>>25057224
nice bait man, here is your reply
>>
>>25057162
>whats an appropriate amount to spend for her xmas gift?

$40-$60

Anything more and you'll either seem frivolous and foolish with your money, or desperate.
>>
>>25057162
Buy her skittles and give it to her after sex
>>
>>25057629
you ask around your circle of friends
>>25060323
good shit
>>
>>25057162
Hundred bucks. Pair of earrings from swavarski or something like that. One way ticket to poontown
>>
>>25057162
$25 max if you dont wanna seem desperate
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.