[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever get nudes through steam? Here's my attempt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: nudes pls.png (4 KB, 343x88) Image search: [Google]
nudes pls.png
4 KB, 343x88
Anyone ever get nudes through steam?
Here's my attempt
>>
>>25056992
that's probably a street shitter trying to bait retards like you for free money
>>
File: destroyed_pepe.jpg (24 KB, 303x309) Image search: [Google]
destroyed_pepe.jpg
24 KB, 303x309
Not nudes but got some nice cutsie pics. I didn't want to be a beta orbiter so I said "nice forearms bro" as a joke but she was not amused.
>>
I was talking to a girl and it turned out she was 61 years old. I was like what the fuck are you doing here
>>
>>25057030
spoke to her in game brah, she the real deal
>>
>>25057042
post em brother
>>
File: 1432010114665.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
1432010114665.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
>>25056992
I did. From a guy though, I'm not even gay
>>
>>25057138

Na man this happened 2 years ago. I tried reverse image search to find her on social media but the bitch knew what she was doing.

Still remember her steam acc tho so I might call my 4chanic personal army to harass her.
>>
>>25057473
I-is that from Comiket
>>
I actually have, added this girl from 4chan a couple of years ago, and never talked to her though. One day she pops up on me and we started talking, we got pretty close, and eventually she ended up sending nudes out of nowhere. She had nice tits, I sperged out and stopped talking to her because she was clingy.
>>
>>25057994
race?
>>
>>25058016
Her race? White
>>
>>25057042
>he thinks he will be a beta orbiter by calling a girl cute

what the fuck dude.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.