[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
>tfw passed over for a promotion twice already simply because of my sex
>>
See you in 300 replies.
>>
Put some enthusiasm into your sex then, the boss will probably notice.
>>
>>25056775

i remember when we could post "rolling for" images in these obvious bait threads and spam them to death with people's rolls, back before the shitty robot ruined that
>>
The bullshit started early today
>>
400+ replies here we go!
>>
>baited as fake femanon
>thought it would make robots mad
>they actually just sincerely wanted a gf like the OP I posed as
>became deeply sad
>>
>>25056775

They know once you get into a position of authority all shit breaks loose.

Females and management do not mix, oh god they do not.

>district store manager 6+ years
>>
>passed over for a promotion simply because of my sex
>cried about it to hr instead of doing work for 4 months and am now coo of entire organization
>>
File: feel.jpg (14 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
14 KB, 500x562
>was going out to get coffee
>cold out
>couldn't find my longjohns
>dig around in old drawer
>finally find them
>pull them out
>realize it's a pair of sheer girly stockings some girl left at my place
>still couldn't find longjohns
>made a decision
>tfw currently drinking coffee and wearing girls' footy stockings
>tfw i'm a guy
>>
>>25056952
>tfw currently drinking coffee and wearing girls' footy stockings
>tfw i'm a guy
That's kinda hot.
>>
File: bear_grinded.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
bear_grinded.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>25056852

00-50 OP kills himself
51-99 OP kills herself
>>
>plan to go in to ask for a raise
>dress "business casual" for the day
>make sure to wear a low-cut shirt with a jacket and a skirt with pantyhose for once
>try to act as sexy as I can while asking
>get a bigger raise than I wanted
>switch back to my Metal Slug tshirt and ratty old jeans at lunch
>turn form a sexy, submissive woman back into a vulgar tomboy as if by magic
>>
>>25056975
THEY FEEL REAL BAD MAN

THEY'RE MAKING MY LEG HAIR ITCH
>>
>>25057054
I hate women so fucking much tbqphwy
>>
>>25057139
the tradeoff is they never invent or create anything because they never grow souls

for all the slutty office raises going on, not a single woman in a real meaningful leadership role, not a single woman leading the way in any hobby, skill, trade, interest, or field, 98% of patents still filed by men, etc., etc., etc.

slutting it up for 3-5 years is all they get as a consolation prize for being nothings with no role models and no heroes and no history and no future
>>
>>25057139
What's wrong with gaming the system a little to get a raise? A guy can be assertive and aggressive about getting a raise. If I do that I'm just a bitch. So when I want a raise I dress like a sexy professional because my boss is an easily-manipulated idiot.
>>
>>25057200
No you are a bitch
>>
>>25057220
I'm a bitch who's making $3 an hour more than I was two months ago.
>>
File: 1446715035155.gif (1 MB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
1446715035155.gif
1 MB, 320x239
>>25056775
Fuck outta here you dumb cunt
>>
>>25057233
I never said you were an unintelligent bitch
>>
>>25056775
>tfw hardest worker in my retail store
>tfw the last 10 people who got promoted at my store were all women
>tfw 80% of the managers are all women
>tfw I work so hard that nearly everyone in the store has complimented about it and had a vendor who was a girl one time said I do an amazing job and deserve a raise.
>tfw still making close to minimum wage and never gotten a wage
>tfw I know I'll never get promoted because of gender quotas in employment in the U.S

OP you are full of shit if you're American. You just don't work hard you piece of shit. No one is passing over you for anything.
>>
>>25057265
I guess I'll take that as a compliment. Just working my way up to the $50 an hour I heard I could make. Sitting at 41 now.
>>
>>25057287

Problem is you worked too hard and now they don't want to mess up a good thing.

I would never promote a hard worker who seems content, you need to talk to your manager about upward movement. How many times have you applied to upper positions when they open?
>>
Why don't all the fembots but start talking to the robots in kik, that way both sides get the attention from the opposite sex they need, even if it's just as friends.
>>
>>25057287
I'm the hardest worker at my store and they're trying to promote me before regulations even allow me to be promoted. I'm a guy, majority female workers at my store. This is all anecdotal. Maybe you shouldn't be so mad
>>
>>25057295

do you need a live in NEET boyfriend? I have a big dick and like playing video games. Good genetic stock
>>
>>25057295
Yes and now I need to soothe my jealousy with some nice music.
>>
>>25057287
Have you maybe considered taking some initiative or looking for another job instead of crying because "no one appreciates me ;_;"
>>
>>25057320
It doesn't matter. The boomer store manager made some attracted womyn in her 30s the promotion manager. She has a black husband and is a misandrist. She flirts with this boomer all the time, and they are always together. I'm not surprised desu. She flirts with him, eats lunch together,etc. She is one of the top managers, a position that requires a college degree normally while she only has a high school degree. Point is she would never promote me, she has only promoted women since I've been here.
>>
>>25057322
I don't want to talk to men. Most women don't understand me, but 99% of men certainly don't understand me. I'm content with lurking here and sometimes posting when I have something to add to, even if half of all posts in these threads are bait posts.
>>
You silly bitch. You weren't promoted because you weren't assertive and persistent enough. As a woman you expect things to just fall in your lap, well guess what toots, it doesn't work like that. You got to work for it.
>>
>>25057340
I don't need a boyfriend, no. Might be nice, though, I guess. If you can cook better than me I'd be down. I don't like cooking.
>>
>>25057233
>making $3 an hour more
Hahahahahahaha
>>
>>25057366

Ask about open positions, talk about how long you have worked there, and all your positive performance reviews. If she doesnt do anything, start applying to other places in a similar field, but in management
>>
>>25057362
I've decided to leave and just join the airforce. I've scored high enough on the military entrance exam to work with planes and get any job I want in the military. But not good enough to be promoted to a fucking retail manager position.

Also all this roastie butthurt damage control is disgusting. You fucking cancerous women gtfo r9k.
>>
>>25057378
>know how to work a cookbook
>Good with breakfast
Do I pass?
>>
>>25057367
What don't people understand about you? I think most people don't understand me either. To be honest I think most people don't understand most people.
>>25057378
I'd be your live in cook if you provide for me. I'm a good cook, I'm not scary, I'm small, I'm cute, non-sexual, and I won't hit on you. Plus I'm a human doormat and completely passive. All ya gotta do is make sure I get fed and clothed and maybe say nice things to me every so often.
>>
>>25057399
Close enough. I just need someone who can make a passable meal because I never get around to cooking until I'm already really hungry.
>>
>>25057386
LMAO, I know one of the low end managers, this person did exactly what you said. But this person didn't get in because she didn't like the idea of it. She said to this person "just work like you have the position." This person was complaining to me about it just yesterday.
>>
>>25057413
Great now what?
>>
>>25057378

I am a great cook actually. I own tons of appliances and normally choose a different ethnic style for each week.

>vita-mix blender
>electric pressure cooker
>food-saver

I am also 6'2 and have no genetic issues (did a genetic test a few years ago)

My faults would include
>loafing around
>sex addict
>love to camp/hike
>>
>>25057366
You wanna put some more memes in that story?
>>
>>25057415

Just go above her head. They really hate that. Also mention you are totally okay with relocating.
>>
>>25057416
You calm down on the thirst a little?
>>
>>25057434
It's not a meme, roastie. But I was laughing too when I found out that women actually do this to their bosses to get places.
>>
>>25057451
I'm not the guy going on about my big dick and perfect genetics just so you know. I'm just happy to steal his offer.
>>
File: 1353402164917.gif (301 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
1353402164917.gif
301 KB, 350x464
>tfw he pulls on your hair too hard during sex
>>
>>25057416
I don't know. Where do you live?
>>25057422
Well you'd probably like my dad.
>>25057410
I don't mind being hit on. Doesn't happen often but that's because I dress like a "misunderstood" teenage boy.
>>
>>25057477
Trannies aren't allowed, freak.
>>
>>25057481
New York (not city) although I'm willing to move wherever
>>
>>25057470

I cant help being tall and handsome. Of course I would try and roll this live in situation into a marriage so I can continue my lifestyle of loafing about.

In that situation, being able to provide great genes for children is a good boon to provide along with sexual prowess.

A further tip of my fedora would be that I am also a convicted felon, though that was in my past and I am just trying to stop being such a bad boy :^)
>>
>>25057410
I don't like talking about myself because it's all far fetched and it's all very personal. Let's just say my mind doesn't work properly and I don't have a lot of friends, so I lurk here to pass the time.
>>
>>25057515
I'm not the girl you're trying to woo :^)
>>
File: touka.jpg (164 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
touka.jpg
164 KB, 1440x810
>>25057489
What?
Why did you automatically assume I'm a tranny? This isn't /lgbt/, you know
>>
>>25057532

I can swing both ways baby ;3
>>
>>25057533
Post your tits or fuck off
>>
>>25057533
>I'm a girl btw
gtfo you roast beef sandwich
>>
>>25057543
I can't baby :^)
>>25057533
See >>25057543
>>
>>25057498
I'm in Canada. Basically right near Detroit. I'm seriously considering hiring a personal cook or something.
>>
>has a boyfriend
>has a job
>Probably went to university
>Is a girl

Sorry but you are not a robot and there is no such thing as "fembots". Now get off my board.
>>
>>25057559
I'd move to Canada if you want me.
>>
Well im out, Canada doesnt let felons in. Talk to me in five years when I get it expunged.
>>
>>25057481
I just don't hit on people.
On a semi-related note. I always feel like I need to ask for permission to flirt with people or express interest in them. I constantly wait for them to show interest before I show any at all. Even in relationships I can't initiate anything, I feel like I'm not supposed to and that it's rapey to do it. Is that wrong? I think women usually want the guy to initiate. How do I fix that, should I fix that?
>>25057527
Oh, you're kind of like me then desu. We've probably spoken before at one point or another on board even if you ever post in mental health threads. Do you want friends? Or do you not care about socializing?
>>
>>25057585
Just try, I guess. Most people aren't going to be super bothered if you do. I know most of the older women at my job like being hit on, even if they're not into the guy. Makes them feel young or something.
>>25057579
Do it, I need a cook and I've got spare bedrooms and a sweet entertainment room setup.
>>
>>25057622
Do you have room for a Lizard tank? Can't just leave him behind.
>>
>tfw male
>tfw hypocritical womyn in this thread tell me either I'm not working hard enough, I'm lying, or need to do more
>tfw society thinks men can never been discriminated against
>tfw the most economically discriminated is white young straight males
>tfw this thread is sh1t and OP is full of shit because there are gender quotas in all businesses that if a company doesn't reach a certain quota of women the government will take the business to court
>>
>>25057639
Probably. It's a good-sized house, property's cheap out here. I have a cat but he's old and mostly sleeps all day so I doubt he'd bother other animals.
>>
>>25056952
Jesus I know that feel.
>summer job organized a volleyball tournament for all the employees
>teams are supposed to have some funny outfit.
>we go as hares (internal joke)
>boss sends a mass text asking for our T-shirt sizes and leggings size
>didin't realize the leggings were for the girls in the team. Was the only guy who got them
>use them anyway

And omfg they're comfy as fuck, like a newly washed tank-top before it stretches but for your lower body. Also, your bulge will be prominent as fuck.
And it won't look half bad if you put some shorts over them and play barefoot.

Got laid that evening and it's kinda difficult getting them off while in the heat of the moment. Thats the only con i can think of.. that and my mate stole them because he fell in love with them. And they're kinda gay..
>>
Lizards have no restrictions on being imported to Canada so tank should be fine. Now a turtle on the other hand...
>>
>>25057687
>>25057672
I don't have a turtle. Just the one bearded dragon
>>
>see people on /r9k/ complaining that neon hair is a red flag and is a sign of mental problems
>look on university confessions page and see messages dedicated to the "blue-haired girl" who is a genuine stereotypical Dr Who/Harry Potter/Sherlock-obsessed tumblr bitch
>>
>>25057709

Good to go then. Get a throw away email so she can get you some contact info and set it up. If you pitch woo correctly you can probably get married / canadian citizenship.
>>
>>25057728
[email protected]
>>
>>25056775
>ask fembot on a date
>she laughes back and says she has a bf

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25057585
I've never posted in the mental health generals, I don't think we've ever met. As for friends, I don't think so. I have two good friends, just sometimes they're distant with me, and that hurts me because of some past issues, so I come here to feel less lonely for a bit. I wont get into details but you can call me the obsessive type.
>>
gl fishy robot.
>>
File: blewd (2).jpg (711 KB, 4320x3240) Image search: [Google]
blewd (2).jpg
711 KB, 4320x3240
do grills like doing this
>>
File: 1447485284223.jpg (77 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1447485284223.jpg
77 KB, 1000x1144
>can't have kids
>always wanted kids
>spend most of my free time sitting in my house alone practicing singing to distract myself from how alone I am
>>
>>25057287
funny how they ignore the fact most of the employed in schools are all women but god forbid if a company is only made up of white males. also don't get me started on the tax gap.
>>
Sniff, god speed. Meanwhile I still have a year of probation left ;w;
>>
File: 1448926775676.jpg (108 KB, 764x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448926775676.jpg
108 KB, 764x1024
>>25057769
That looks fucking disgusting
>>
>>25057793
What about adoption? There's plenty of kids that could use a good home :3
>>
>>25057793

Uterus issue? Have you researched all fertility issues?

Any family? Borrow some eggs from your sister? Adopt?

You might even get the itch scratched in you get into an adult baby relationship.

Dogs are good too, they love being sang to, and they never leave home
>>
>>25057755
Ah, I'm obsessive too. When my friends are distant from me I end up feeling hurt. Incidentally I have two good friends. We might be the same person. If you've never posted in the mental health generals then we probably haven't met.
What do you do other than lurk r9k? Do you have a normalish life?
>>
>>25057803

Its actually nice to have sex while she is menstruating.

>Cant impregnate
>Cum inside
>Clean up in shower

Plus it normally helps the process along and makes for less cramps for her.
>>
>>25057769
Yes, it feels pretty damn good, often better than normal sex.
But usually it's not that much of a mess because I only take my tampon out five minutes before so I can get wet.
>>
>>25057813
Probably eventually, if I can find a husband who doesn't mind that. I think most guys who would want to marry someone who's barren wouldn't want kids. I don't know how guys think.
>>25057824
Egg problems apparently. No sisters, mom ran off when I was a kid. Adoption is on the table in the future, probably. I've been looking at dogs lately, too. Not sure what breed I would want. Preferably something that will let me cuddle with it and rest my head on it while we watch tv together and I sing to it.
>>
>>25057728
I just realized I misread that and thought you were her.
>>25057672
Anyway this is my email if you're interested >>25057743
>>
>>25057878
Personally I wouldn't marry someone I knew was barren, but if I found out (both of us not she was withholding the information from me) I'd stay with her and adopt probably.
>>
>>25057878

Get a longhair dachshund. They are cuddle buddies, have few health issues and are low maintenance
>>
>>25056775
>>25056923
this

i work in retail wageslaving and all my managers (theres like 5 of them) are women. They do hardly any work and rely on parcels to do everything for them. They also are bad at managing us and get angry and spew blood from their vaginas every time something doesnt go their way. I told one of them off the other day and she didn't say shit back to me.
>>
>>25057858
pls have messy period sex with me
>>
>>25057878
Even if I married a fertile woman I'd probably want to adopt just because my genetics are a little wonky on the mental health side of things. I don't think it's a huge deal but I guess some guys care a lot about Muh Lineage! and stuff.
>>
>>25057951
Could work. I was thinking something big, I'd be worried about hurting it by resting my head on it. But I could just do without that.
>>25057931
That's what bothers me. I don't want to be alone forever but I feel like most people wouldn't want to be with someone they can't have kids with unless it's BECAUSE they can't have kids. In which case they might not be okay with adopting.
>>25057964
I get that. My family's always been more or less healthy but I can see now wanting to put a kid through that.
>>
>>25056775
>victimizing yourself because you're egotistical and incompetant

you are a worthless hole
shut the fuck up
>>
File: 568695958.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
568695958.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>tfw barren but still get periods

What did I do my past life to get stuck with this shit?
>>
what skincare products do you use?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gpbQDPk4vI
>>
>>25057833
Normal life? Depends on your definition and how strict you are with the term. I guess you could call me a NEET but that implies I'm a NEET on purpose like I choose to be. I've never posted in those mental health threads but I have an impressive record of mental health issues so I'm not allowed to work even if I wanted to. I actually don't like 4chan, never have. Especially /r9k/ because of how prejudiced this place is, but I've just kinda been stuck here. In my spare time (which is basically all the time) I write short stories and am self learning to draw. When I go outside I try to take pictures of anything and everything, I'm bad at all this, but I'm trying to explore new and healthy ways to express myself. I plan on visiting my sister in February, she's into photography as well so I'm trying to get good at as fast as possible, but it's not as easy I thought, not to mention I don't have the equipment. Still though, it is pleasant.
>>
>got a pap smear today
>third or fourth one ever
>starting feeling uncomfortably good while cervix getting scraped
>scared that I will have an orgasm
>luckily don't have one
Is this how males feel during a prostate exam??

>breasts examined by male doctor a year ago
>male doctor has to have a female present to make sure he isn't diddling me
>not sure how to feel
>>
>>25057800
Who are you replying to bucko?
>>
>>25058065
barren of what
>>
>>25058172
She hasn't been growing enough grain
>>
>>25058096
I was a NEET for a long time. I managed to get and hold down a minimum wage job recently. I dislike 4chan too. r9k in particular is toxic and just depressing. I don't know what keeps me here. I swore this place a while back but here I am again.
It's good that you have healthy avenues of expression. I don't have any so I tend to get into strange depressions and stuff. Recently I've been growing plants though and that makes me feel more calm and happy. I wish I liked creating art it sounds like a good way to express yourself. It sounds like you've got a decent hold on your life. More normal than a lot of people on here probably. We just have to do our best with the hand we're dealt in life I suppose.
You seem like a nice person. I hope things go well for you anon. I'm probably gonna run off now but maybe we'll talk again sometime. I'd offer to leave an email but I guess you probably don't want to talk off-board which is ok. Anyway, have a good day anon and good luck with all your endeavors.
>>
>>25058172
I can't have kids. Which isn't the worst thing in the world but that fact that I still have to go through menstruation is infuriating.
>>
>>25056800

Just passed 100

Will we get a hundred more?! (yes)
>>
>>25058202
A part of who I am is my obsessiveness, I'm too attached to the friends I have to the point they're family for me. I can't make new friends, even if I wanted to, I'm too loyal to them. It's a long story but I was basically a puppy and they nurtured me to health and it's why I'm semi normal now. I understand that other people want lots of friends, but for me, friendships are exclusive, like I signed a contract in heart and soul. I can't make new friends right now and I don't want to, It's nothing personal. Good luck though, Anon.
>>
>>25058161

Lamenting that I, clearly the superior cook will be stuck in the US with my felony conviction. Though I can still wish bearded.dragon.anon the best of luck.
>>
>>25058435
Well if it makes you feel any better I've gotten no email, so I might just end up stuck too :^)
Or she's busy who knows, I can be impatient
>>
>>25058462

Nothing makes me feel any better. Which is why I caste off my yolk and started living the life of a sexy loser, leeching off of women.
>>
>>25058549
You get that out of a shitty romance novel anon?
>>
>tfw secretly wish my bf wasn't cut
>tfw American so really don't have a choice unless I want a disgusting nonwhite
>tfw giving a handjob to a dick with like 0 slack

feels hopeless mang
>>
File: 1449751040333.png (262 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
1449751040333.png
262 KB, 446x456
How can women unironically post the vapid cancer they usually post in these threads.

How can it be possible for "people" to have so little selfawareness
>>
File: 123.jpg (67 KB, 600x802) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
67 KB, 600x802
>>25058562

Life story last decade. Why bother working or doing anything when women's real desire is for someone to take care of? Once I got the felony my girl proposed to me after prison.

Prison was nice, very relaxing boys club.

>>25058604

7x6 uncut. The real problem is he doesn't even know what sex feels like.
>>
>>25058604
Probably the most infuriating "female" in here
>>
>>25058621
Our lives are so much easier we mostly just have petty shit to complain about. We're complaining about extra pickles on our burger in front of dying Africans. I don't even feel bad.
>>
>>25058630

I have an online buddy who has tried to commit suicide because of his sensation-less shaft of scar tissue.

I love my foreskin, and feel terrible for anyone circumcised, because you are all virgins having never experienced real sex
>>
>>25058621
Congratulations, you've now realized most of the posts here is bait created by men to troll other men.
>>
>>25058630
I don't get what's wrong about wishing most guys didn't have mutilated penises. Imagine if most girls had some shit done to their genitals where it felt worse to have sex with them and only a few bitches didn't have it- kind of a crap deal. I just feel pity for circumcised men, even if they say they like it- Stockholm syndrome much? But I won't turn this into an uncut/cut thread :^^^)
>>
>>25058673
And what does that have to do with me thinking that "poor fembot" is a vapid piece of shit because her problem with her bf being uncut isn't that he was mutliated, it's that she doesn't have as much fun
>>
>>25058699

Her problem lays in that she cannot truly give him pleasure.

The sympathy gets in the way of excitement in sex.
>>
>>25058673
It's simply very shallow to get picky over something like that. If you disagree with circumcision that is one thing, but being upset he is circumcised and isn't 100% as you want is vain. Not to be lewd but a penis is a penis and you can't tell what skin is there when it's buried inside you. Sex is the most intimate part of a relationship and posts like that 'trigger' me
>>
>>25058789

It isnt shallow. A penis is not just a penis, and sex IS the most intimate act.

If hand holding were the most intimate act, how would you feel if your partner had the tips of his fingers cut off? Not aroused, I can tell you that.
>>
>>25058820
I hate that people are so intolerant of sexual dysfunction and issues. I get it and I can't blame them but I hate it.
>>
>>25058789
Wasn't trying to be mean to you- a lot of women actually do prefer cut penises and hate uncut ones. I just see mutilation, especially since my bf was cut pretty tight and has a very noticeable scar. It's a turn off when I pay attention to it and I'm sure that with a foreskin giving him blowjobs/handjobs would be better.. not a dealbreaker I guess but it's just bullshit. Thanks Jews
>>
>>25058863

You don't want to tolerate your partner. I am sure there is someone out there who doesn't even think about the missing fingertips, but for her, its an issue, and she needs to move on before she ends up cheating.

Humans are
>Eat
>Shit
>Fuck

If you have ANY issues with ANY of those functions, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>25058820
You're right. A penis isn't just a penis, in sex that penis belongs to the man you love the most. Sex is a big deal to me, I have a very sexual past and I love my boyfriend's even if isn't the biggest or whatever because it's HIS. Other cocks don't even exist to me.

I don't like talking about it but I am passionate about it nonetheless
>>
>>25058888
>Thanks Jews
The /pol/ gf everyone wants that doesn't know shit about history. You can actually thank Protestants
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg
>>
>>25058893
No, I understand how it is. I just hate that it's like that. I'm good at the first two and not so good at the last one. I could accept and be ok with never having sex and I could accept and become ok with having sex. To me it's something I could be good with either way. I get that it's very important to a lot of people though.
>>
>>25058919
Please just stop right now whore
>>
>>25058919

Good attitude to have. Sex is great, but I could care less about it after it is finished. Someone you get along with is a lot more important that a perfect sexual match.

I am both though, and a felon, I also own a motorcycle
>>
>>25056775
this doesn't happen to pretty women at all. lmao
>>
>>25056800

Here you go anon. Meet ya at the end.
>>
>>25058990
You're assuming you know me.

>>25059018
I'm not saying I dislike sex. I love sex because to me it's the most intimate thing in the world when you're doing it with someone you love. I love having sex with my boyfriend for myself and his pleasure. I love his penis, not because of the properties of it but because it belongs to him.

Talking about this is so uncomfortable but I feel I need to get my point across
>>
File: oh-come-on.jpg (56 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
oh-come-on.jpg
56 KB, 600x480
>>25059077
>My past is very sexual
>You don't know I'm a slut
>"s-sex is very important to me"
>>
File: IMG_20151216_225316.jpg (456 KB, 1200x1418) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151216_225316.jpg
456 KB, 1200x1418
Tfw never going to have a body like this...and she's 35...fml
>>
>>25059120
She's ugly as hell
Butterfaced demon
>>
>>25059113
I was practically a sex slave to my step parents, I never had sex on my own will. I lost my virginity when I was 12 to my step mother, don't assume shit when you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
File: foreskin.jpg (84 KB, 440x369) Image search: [Google]
foreskin.jpg
84 KB, 440x369
>>25058673

>I love my foreskin

No surprise, considering it's the primary erogenous tissue of the male body.

Histological study and monofilament testing have proven that the ridged band and frenular delta of the foreskin are MORE sensual than the glans itself.

The ridged band is heavily innervated with tactile corpuscles. These provide a pleasant tingling sensation when stimulated.

The glans penis is primarily protopathic. It has barely any tactile corpuscles, and the only part of the body with less fine touch discrimination abilities than the glans penis is the back of the heel of the foot.

The idea that the glans is the seat of male pleasure is simply a false meme. It's pretty much all in the delta and the band.

Circumcision is mutilation and organ theft. It's a crime against humanity.
>>
>>25059160
What happened to them? Were they arrested?
>>
>>25059160
I think I'll say whatever I'd like slut
No need to get triggered
>>
>>25059175

Yuppers. I am also well endowed. feels good man. Aside from being an emotionally distant felon, things are going my way
>>
>>25058224
Why is it infuriating? What else do you find infuriating?
>>
>>25059214
>being this much of a piece of shit
I forgot what this board is like wow
>>
>>25059179
Lol no, I was too scared of being labeled a whore publicly or them killing me if I told. Doesn't matter now though, It's been years since I've lived with them.
>>
>>25059133
I really can't even hate on her. I spent 3 weeks onset as a tech with her and I just wish I was her.
>>
>>25059261

did they ever prostitute you?
do you visit?
>>
>>25059289
>wants to be a butterface
Why?
>>
>>25059311
I'm not going to get in details about it here just for some asshole to use it against me (See >>25059214 ) but I did visit them a few months back. Didn't want to, just needed a place to stay since I was homeless and I was in my weekly selfhating phase so I figured it'd be perfect to stay at their place for a while. That was a bad idea. My bitch step mother tried to start a fight, I tried to stab her but she restrained me, ended up breaking my arm. We both knew if one tried to call the police we'd both go to jail so we mutually dropped it and I left again. I don't think I'll visit again.
>>
>>25059440

Were you dating your current boyfriend while homeless?
>>
>>25059489
Yeah I've been with my boyfriend for more than 2 years now. We were both homeless, we lived together but out financial situation got bad and we lost our place. He went out of state for some temporary work and the living conditions for him didn't have room for me so I had to stay behind. I couldn't find a place to go, so I went to my family's house.
>>
>>25059587

Well that is pretty rough. You do understand you have enough emotional trauma and history of homelessness, so if you want to get some help, you will probably get housing and disability.

standard 20 years statute of limitations on sex abuse.

You're going to have to face the abuse eventually. You should try to take care of it before you endup outside of the time window you have to press charges.
>>
>>25059587
Are you white trash or black?
>>
File: Carlton-smirk.jpg (18 KB, 192x240) Image search: [Google]
Carlton-smirk.jpg
18 KB, 192x240
>>25059758
Is there any difference between the two
>>
>>25058942
"A remedy which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering an anesthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment, as it may well be in some cases. The soreness which continues for several weeks interrupts the practice, and if it had not previously become too firmly fixed, it may be forgotten and not resumed."
"a method of treatment [to prevent masturbation] ... and we have employed it with entire satisfaction. It consists in the application of one or more silver sutures in such a way as to prevent erection. The prepuce, or foreskin, is drawn forward over the glans, and the needle to which the wire is attached is passed through from one side to the other. After drawing the wire through, the ends are twisted together, and cut off close. It is now impossible for an erection to occur, and the slight irritation thus produced acts as a most powerful means of overcoming the disposition to resort to the practice"
"In females, the author has found the application of pure carbolic acid (phenol) to the clitoris an excellent means of allaying the abnormal excitement."

What a horrible fucking person, he didn't deserve to live for 91 years.
>>
>be me
>make "im a le fembot" threads 24/7
>jerk off to the bully comments

it never gets old
>>
>>25059839
Sounds like you had a good one today
>>
>>25059691
That life is behind me, I don't even have actual evidence they did anything. They took photos and videos of the sex but I don't have them, and that evidence is probably long gone.They'd question why I spent all this time silent. They'd look at my record of Schizophrenia, they'd think I'm just crazy. No authority would ever believe me.

>>25059758
Neither white or black. I'm Jewish actually. I'll be waiting on the inevitable insults.
>>
>>25059881
I thought Jews were white
>>
>>25059907
It depends on the time of the day, really. If Jews do something we're good we're white, if it's something bad we're not.
>>
>>25059881
>I'm Jewish actually.
That explains why your family's so fucked in the head
>>
>>25059907
They're Semites like Arabs
>>
File: 1449366020026.gif (2 MB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
1449366020026.gif
2 MB, 300x162
>>25059907
>jews
>white

holy shit
>>
File: bait.gif (1 MB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
1 MB, 400x254
>>25056775
Actually, you are a retarded attention whore.
>>
File: 1449586814447.jpg (22 KB, 511x340) Image search: [Google]
1449586814447.jpg
22 KB, 511x340
>tfw no mystery posts ITT

what is this fucking bullshit holy shit i only come here to orbit the true waifu where the fuck is he goddamn i love her so much
>>
File: image.jpg (528 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
528 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw my male coworker resents me for using sex to get a promotion
>>
>>25060043
what do you like about her? shes not very likeable
>>
>>25059963
Well to be fair, my step mother is white and it was her idea to start raping me. Their races don't mean anything to me though, they're evil people regardless.
>>
>>25060043
fuck off she's mine you small dick manlet
>>
>>25060114
>tfw 6'6 with almost 8 inches

stay fucking mad nerd
>>
>>25060114
mystery prefers manlets you retard
>>
>>25060135
fuck i can't compete with those stats

>>25060140
>he actually believes mystery doesn't want a chad
>>
>>25060153
she had a chad bf and dumped him after like 1 week. she likes manlets because they are less intimidating
>>
>>25060135
>6'6
Almost spooky tier
>>
>>25060359
yeah i know i fucking hate it.
the only good thing that's come out of it is bragging on r9k to shorter males to feel superior for just a split second before realizing we're in the same shit, together. we're just freaks.
>>
>>25060135
Those are pretty weak dick stats. I'm 5'9" with 7.2 inches. You're short for your height.
>>
Tfw puffy pubic mound

It makes me feel so gross especially in yoga pants
>>
>>25060646
L-Let me see
I'm sure it looks nice
>>
>>25060646
>tfw no fat pussy gf
>>
File: 1399203477683.jpg (38 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1399203477683.jpg
38 KB, 500x332
>>25060646

stung by bee
>>
>>25060088
her love of cockballtorture and gentlefemdom
>>
>>25060646
>Yoga pants
Gross.
>>
File: my-private-view-david-hare.jpg (71 KB, 900x591) Image search: [Google]
my-private-view-david-hare.jpg
71 KB, 900x591
>>25060659
I-Its like pic related
>>
>>25060680
It's quite easy to find dominant women on the internet. Usually people are attracted to a woman's personality instead, not their fetishes.
>>
>>25060691
>Not getting flexible for sexy sexy times when I finally get a bf
Gross.
>>
>>25060756
Give contact and we can trade pics :3c
>>
>>25060043

hi mystery, i'm surprised this isn't an original post
>>
File: 1450381067092.jpg (81 KB, 530x588) Image search: [Google]
1450381067092.jpg
81 KB, 530x588
>>25060775
I'm not into it but many robots are
>>
>>25060669
I'll be your gf
This comment isnt original lmao okay
>>
>>25060836
skype is piusx32 if you want it
>>
>>25060836
Alright, post some contact info
>>
>>25057878
I want kids but I would marry an infertile woman. Adoption is fine in that case.
>>
>>25060680
she doesn't like either of those things
>>
>>25060951
The way I see it is, why add a child to the world when there's no shortage of people, when there's an abundance of children who need loving families?
>>
>>25060756
pls marry me this is my favorite type of vag
>>
>>25060979
shhh. They don't need to know that
>>
>>25061145
"please marry me I like how your vagina looks"
do you hear yourself?
>>
>>25061185
What board do you think you're on tripcunt?
>>
>>25061185
ok

please allow me to be your orbiter i enjoy your mound

is that better
>>
>>25061205
I'm a guy it just sounds ridiculous. You people are all ridiculous.
>>
>>25061217
found the male feminist
>>
>>25061217
Welcome to /r9k/. Please make sure to enjoy your stay!
>>
>>25061247
>male
>feminist
No such thing.
>>
>>25061185
Well if the girl is going to blog about her vagina and he's interested in vaginas, then they sound perfect for each other.
>>
>>25056775
Actually you got passed over for promotion because you're an ugly sexless weeaboo.

Protip: If you watch anime, then nobody sees you as a woman. They see you as a little kid.
>>
>>25061145
A-aw
>>25061185
D-Don't be mean to him it was sweet!
>>
>>25060917
Um throwaway email [email protected]
>>
>>25060756
Are your pubes the same too?
>>
>>25061305
No its bald
>>
>>25061247
>>25061257
I've been on /r9k/ for a very long time and Nomen has always been here. He's more of a robot than you faggots.
>>
>>25061326
>bald

absolutely disgusting

hairy vagina is best vagina. bald is for nu-males
>>
>>25061326
B-Be my gf pls k thanks
>>
>>25061336
I'm here until the day I die. Someone save me.
>>25061378
"th-that girl has a v-vagina I must date her"
>>
>>25061413
>"th-that girl has a v-vagina I must date her"
Very observant :^)
>>
>>25056775
>tfw get hired as a firefighter without qualifications or prospects of ever being able to do the job correctly, just to promote equality

True fembot feels.
>>
File: 00serpico1.jpg (114 KB, 411x502) Image search: [Google]
00serpico1.jpg
114 KB, 411x502
>>25060979
Kek, I'm imagining a girl equivalent

>"Chad your dick looks nice marry me."
>>
>>25061413
>th-that girl has a v-vagina
That's like the reason why anyone even bothers with dating, besides being lonely and feeling like life is meanigless without a SO... because there really is no other point to life than reproducing
>>
>>25061518
>reproducing
>SEX
you people are all disgusting deviants. Sex is the most disgusting thing in the entire world. I only want to date to have someone to cuddle. What kind of messed up individual wants to commit sexual activities?
>>
>>25061575
I want to cum inside a bagina.
>>
File: 1450347571144.jpg (127 KB, 850x920) Image search: [Google]
1450347571144.jpg
127 KB, 850x920
>>25061575
But Anon, you're wrong. Sex is the most intimate thing you can do. There is no better feeling like your body and mind and soul is connected to someone else's.
>>
>>25061641
>Implying it's actually ever like that.
>>
>>25061617
You're going to make me vomit anon
>>25061641
The most intimate thing you can do is love someone with your entire heart and soul. I'll take love over sex any day.
>>
>>25061617
>i will never see my seed dripping out of a vagina

why even live?
>>
>>25061670
>Implying it's not
Sucks to be you, or maybe it's just great being me?

>>25061678
They're not exclusive though, love is a part of sex. Sex without love is worthless, but sex is also a part of love. Maybe it's different for men.
>>
File: gorilla warefare.jpg (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
gorilla warefare.jpg
15 KB, 200x200
>>25061747
>Sucks to be you, or maybe it's just great being me?
>>
>>25061747
A lot of men like sex without love. I think I could learn to like sex but I would need a patient and loving partner to guide me through that and help me. If I had to pick a sexless loving relationship or a loveless orgy of a relationship I would pick the sexless one. Meaningless sex is something I really don't understand though a lot of the males I know seem to really enjoy that. I don't know how they can stomach it.
>>
>>25056775
>because of my sex
Try again, use a better excuse this time.
>>
>>25061834
Of course, I don't have the statistics, but I'd say 90% of sex had is loveless, even if it is with a SO in a committed relationship. Maybe it's because I was conditioned to see sex as love from a young age, but to me it's like signing a declaration of your love for one another. You don't need to be like rabbits to have a healthy relationship, but sex strengthens the bonds. It's okay to be put off by it if you're not in love with someone, it's okay to be timid, but it's not something you learn, it's something you experience.
>>
>>25062001
Well, I need to learn to be ok with it. I'm conditioned (for no real reason) to be disgusted by it. It makes me feel dirty. It feels wrong. Intensely enough that I've never actually had sex actually. I even wanted to castrate myself at one point to get rid of the urge. I don't see myself ever having sex unless someone is patient enough to help ease me into it. And frankly most people aren't willing to wait that long for sex. Maybe learn was the wrong word. Acclimate might be better.
>>
File: wut,why,and how.jpg (52 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
wut,why,and how.jpg
52 KB, 382x417
>>25062001
>>25061641
>Think sex is the most intimate expression of love a couple (married only) do
>Absolutely cringing at this nonsense
Why do women ruin everything good?
>>
>>25062064
>I don't see myself ever having sex unless someone is patient enough to help ease me into it
Then you need to find someone who will. NEVER settle in a relationship when it comes to personality and being compatible. You need a woman who is patient, understanding and gentle. You seem like a person who is kind, you need to be with a kindred soul, not someone who would make you do something you're not willing or make you feel inadequate. It's all about finding that soul mate.
>>
File: 1419888538288.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1419888538288.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>25056775
Or maybe because you're a shit worker and lack leadership qualities?
>>
>>25062131
Then correct me, there is no other expression that is more intimate in my opinion. And I never said anything about marriage, marriage is a public institution and has nothing to do with someone's love.
>>
File: liberators.png (147 KB, 340x375) Image search: [Google]
liberators.png
147 KB, 340x375
>>25062208
Atheists say the funniest things
>>
>>25062246
I'm not Atheist though, so I'm not sure what you're getting at. I'm assuming you're Christian, yes? Do you realize how different marriage was in Biblical times?
>>
>>25062131
>being mean
>>25062175
Thank you for saying that. I try to find people who are more interested in personality and compatibility. I have more issues than just the sexual stuff however so the amount of people that might be willing to give me a chance seems to be a bit on the low side. I'm not giving up or anything I just get discouraged a lot. All I want out of life is someone to love and cherish and care for for the rest of time. I hope a find a woman like that some day. Thank you for talking to me tonight anon. The things you've said have actually helped me a bit and made me feel better.
>>
>>25062281
>Do you realize how different marriage was in Biblical times?
I hope you're aware of how large a period of time "biblical times" covers. Marriage under the Mosaic law was most certainly handled differently than when the Sacrament of Matrimony was instituted by Christ.
>>
File: 1450355017047.jpg (92 KB, 768x783) Image search: [Google]
1450355017047.jpg
92 KB, 768x783
>recovering anorexic
>no longer ghoulmode, just mild holocaustmode
>still no period
>>
>>25062282
Finding that special someone can be hard, it's different for everyone. You might find her and you both not even know it. You seem a little shy, I get the feeling. Maybe she'll be shy too and it might be hard to find her? Maybe she'll be extroverted and you might not know if she could be the one?

>>25062371
>tfw anorexic
>tfw 90 pounds
Trying to reach 120, a little far off right now.
>>
>>25062371
Keep going.

I hope you make it to a healthy weight.

Good luck, gorgeous!

Also, what is pepe doing in that picture, silly little hopper :)
>>
File: VAel8ug.jpg (63 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
VAel8ug.jpg
63 KB, 960x960
>>25062371
What made you want to change?
>>
>>25062504
>this entire post
Do you know "her"
>>
>>25062539
No, but recently I've realised that I'm actually a bit of a huge cunt on here, so I'm trying to be nice.

I do genuinely hope she gets well though.
>>
>>25062477
I am shy. I'm also just very reserved. I feel awkward making first moves. I feel like making a first move is rude actually. I don't want anyone to feel threatened by me so I just never do anything that could be even vaguely construed as threatening. A lot of me wishes that someone would just scoop me up but, as far as compatibility goes I think I'll need to do the scooping. If that makes sense.
Good luck on the weight gain. A lot of my friends and some of my family have struggled with that and I know it can be a difficult thing. Healthy is beautiful.
>>
>>25062566
Might wanna tone it down a bit. You went from nice to autism with the spoiler
>>
>>25062617
Yeah, I went way over the line into fucking sarcastic shit posting without thinking about it for some reason.
>>
>>25062515
that's repulsive. Fucking hell.
>>
Around 50 more to go.
>>
>go to the gym
>it'll make you attractive
Lies, all lies. At least I have more energy now ;___;
>>
>>25062787
Define attractive? Did it give you a nice butt :3
>>
File: eaeaweaewa.png (572 KB, 714x474) Image search: [Google]
eaeaweaewa.png
572 KB, 714x474
>>25062740
>ywn nurture an ana gf
>>
>>25062515
my heart's gone to shit senpai. I didn't care about what I looked like before but I can feel my heart getting weaker and it's fucking terrifying,

>>25062504
thank you anon, I hope I can stick with it properly.
>>
>>25062866
I'm glad for that. They're not very pretty.
>>
>>25062866
I don't have the time and patience to stuff a fucking sandwich down her throat because she won't eat.
>>
>>25062933
Don't worry about it.

So what do you do then? Try and describe it to me, I can't even put myself in your position because I've got no fucking clue what it's like to not want to eat, or whatever the thought possess is.

Unless that'd be bad for you or something, I don't know.
>>
>>25056800
>>25058302
>252
Almost there senpai!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.