[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>$1800 NEETbux i get every 2 weeks came in on monday >drinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 530x492
>$1800 NEETbux i get every 2 weeks came in on monday
>drinking fine wines and eating various imported cheeses

a toast to you wagecucks for making it all possible.

might invite your gf over a little later if i hear she likes a man who enjoys the finer things in life.
>>
>>25056648
Bics for proof I'm sick of this thread giving me false hope
>>
How the fuck do you get so much tho?
>>
You don't even come close to that much disability money. Also my hand doesn't really care about the finer things and you are not inviting it over.
>>
File: smugwojakwineglass.png (104 KB, 1024x480) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakwineglass.png
104 KB, 1024x480
>>25056648
This is the kind of life of pleasurability and excessive opulence I'm living as well.
>>
Damn dude that's a lot! Jesus.

Where do you live?
>>
jesus I make only 2k a month slaving my ass away

and that's before taxes
>>
File: leech.jpg (655 KB, 1019x1285) Image search: [Google]
leech.jpg
655 KB, 1019x1285
>>25058700
No goy, everyone must work! How else can you contribute to society?
>>
Nowhere in the world and with no mental illness you get 1800 bucks.
>>
Another lying ass NEET. We know you don't get anywhere near that amount.
>>
So you're saying you get 3600 bucks per month being a NEET? Are you fucking high or just retarded?
>>
>>25059727
Depends how much your rent is. In the UK the benefits cap is 26,000 pounds = 38,715 USD, but they only introduced that cap recently
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.