[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quite apart from being more attractive, aren't younger girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1448372277709.png (1 MB, 506x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448372277709.png
1 MB, 506x1024
Quite apart from being more attractive, aren't younger girls much more pleasant than women in their 20s? It's like they haven't yet had their egos balloon to the stratosphere and still treat regular guys as their equal.
>>
>>25056546
wut. Young white girls are as vapid as they get from my experience
>>
>>25056546
Not in my experience. In high school most boys were treated like dirt unless princess needed something
>>
They're super insecure and they haven't really developed any interesting hobbies or opinions. Also the pretty ones are at peak ego in their teens, just like the jock boys.
>>
>>25056546
idk, two types of girls ive met so far, the one thats full of herself and the one that has self esteem issues. i went for the latter one. im wondering if that was the right call.
>>
>>25056546
Maybe in the 70s
see
>>25056604
>>
In my experience yeah. I've dated a few 16-18 year olds and a few more 19-25 year olds.

The teenagers were universally nice. 19-23 is the HELL ZONE. They become monsters, totally aware of their market value, totally aware that you must agree with all their Twitter tier opinions or you will not get to touch boob.

21-25 is a crap shoot. Either they become nice again, but slutty as fuck, or they become bitter as hell because they're starting to get jealous of the younger girls - usually they're out of college and in some shitty job by this point, so they're no longer surrounded by infinite dick to worship them, they're surrounded mostly by other cunty coworkers, and they feel and see themselves getting old and withering away at the job. They turn into sluts too, usually, but they just get super bitter, they really ramp up the I DESERVE A REAL MAN, NOT A FUCKING BOY!!! FUCKING PATHETIC MEN I HATE MEN!!! shit.

When they hit 25-30 is when that shit goes super saiyan though. All their bad choices caught up to them, not even makeup can save their dumpster faces anymore. That's when they go into maximum overdrive on the "I DESERVE A CEO!" talk. Pack extra spermacide.
>>
>>25056569
Old white women are worse

I take it you haven't worked a retail job
>>
>>25056604
>they haven't really developed any interesting hobbies or opinions.

If you think women ever do this, you're either an optimistic virgin or so fucking retarded you find WOMEN interesting. That's a whole new level of retard.

25 year old women have the same opinions they had when they were 15. They don't mature at all. Literally the exact same shit. Netflix and pretending to be geeky.

>>25056655
Just to add one more thing to this: 21-25 is the sweet spot for Tindering girls but you have to be Chad. That's their last Chad hurrah. Random 24 year olds with increasingly visible bags under their eyes and forehead wrinkles are ALL ABOUT deluding themselves that they're still young and exciting by letting horny guys pump and dump them NSA. But go for the 18-21 year olds on Tinder/OKC if you want a better chance of getting laid without being Chad.
>>
>>25056546
Women start going downhill personality wise the minute they reach puberty and start to notice they can ride the carousel known as cock
>>
>>25056680
I have its 50/50 half of them old women are nice and the other half are rude, entitled nightmares
>>
>>25056655
>totally aware of their market value

This is the crux of the matter. At 16-17, most girls have absolutely no idea of their value. They're at their ripest yet plenty of them walk about with 5/10 boyfriends from their highschool.

Once they start to realize that 24+ year old guys with degrees, apartments, cars and plenty of disposable income are more than willing to bend over backwards to get their attention, it's all over.

If a girl is moderately attractive, a healthy weight and has an average face then she can easily get a high-quality male by just spreading her legs. Once they become aware of this, every man is constantly measured and if you're not up to snuff then you have zero chance whatsoever.
>>
>>25056728
For real I've met some 23 years old women and all they do in their free time is watch Netflix
>>
>>25056940
what is this netflix anyway
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.