[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I/you/we/it all is nothing, the universe is creating itself,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1408521414210.jpg (63 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1408521414210.jpg
63 KB, 400x388
I/you/we/it all is nothing, the universe is creating itself, the theory of you is just more content in your field of awareness just like the tastes, sight etc are all just content in the field of awareness.
Are we all just fields of awareness creating things in the space of an infinite universe?
Does that make us the universe/God itself?
>>
>>25056404
Yes.

That said, what exactly do you mean?
>>
>>25056404
It doesn't matter, you're still a "mentally ill" loser.
>>
Thank mr spinoza
>>
>>25056404
Don't you get depressed when thinking that much? I decided to shut my brain off after years of thinking a lot about inane shit.

>Not wanting a quiet, comfy and simple life.
>>
File: 1418644552685.jpg (127 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
1418644552685.jpg
127 KB, 670x424
This could explain the 'meme magic' phenomena that caused the baneposting plane crash etc etc
Almost all protaganists in video games/television/books etc that align with so called 'good' try to stop change. Think about it. All the 'villains' are attempting to change the world in one way or another while the protaganists strive to keep the natural status quo. Could there be secret societies who attempt to alter others field of awarenesses in an attempt to alter reality itself for their own purposes? Is this 'evil'?

>>25056412
uh I mean what I said
>>25056428
kek, the anti buddha has come out of his shell I see

>>25056445
nigga i'm trying to get enlightened to the truth
'i''ve figured a lot of shit out over the course of this year
>>
>>25056476
Is that how you dismiss reality? You call anyone who tries to shake you out of your stupid little daydream the 'anti-buddha'?
Being 'enlightened' won't put food on the table, retard.
>>
>>25057038
a piece of food can last for days and days when enlightened, most of the time you act you do it in in this unconscious chimp-like state acting out of your own ego instead of your authentic self
you're living in a fuckin dream pal, start meditating
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRUeG9wOaCs
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.