[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rolling. Dubs and I fucking end this stupid loop. I have no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1434252941814.jpg (142 KB, 768x756) Image search: [Google]
1434252941814.jpg
142 KB, 768x756
Rolling. Dubs and I fucking end this stupid loop.

I have no control over anything in my life its all been decided by my parents. 22 and ready to fucking end it. I'm starting to lose meaning in why I fucking keep doing this. I want to quietly disappear. I am aware of the after effects that it will have on anyone that was close to me, but I have an increasingly tough time talking to anyone let alone forming my own ideas.

I actively talk shit about being a failed fucking normie. I work at a dead end wagekek job. I hate myself and everyone in my life who has provided for me. I've fucked my brain down the drain due to drugs and see everyone I went to elementary school with making leaps and bounds in terms of connections and general life status.

I'm not even worth the fucking bytes it takes to post this worthless message.

Original post fuck you robots fuck me fuck normies fuck you
>>
>>25056402
>Have no control over anything in my life
relying on dubs to make your decisions.
>>
File: roxbury.gif (479 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
roxbury.gif
479 KB, 500x281
OP if you wanted dubs all you had to do was ask me
>>
>>25056402
if dubs you start lifting/cardio and stop being a faggot
>>
File: touhou_koishi_sheep_eat_cake.jpg (110 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
touhou_koishi_sheep_eat_cake.jpg
110 KB, 500x500
>>25056561
I've done this and have plateaued. I figure whats the use if I don't really want to take care of this stupid body anyway.

Dubs and I break something.
Trips and I break it in my asshole
>>
I m just so fucking frustrated and tired I want to go out and yell at people.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.