[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UP ON MELANCHOLY HILL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1445494399129.png (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1445494399129.png
29 KB, 400x400
UP ON MELANCHOLY HILL
>>
>>25056332
THERES A PLASTIC TREE WHICH IVE NEVER BEEN TOO FOND OF IF YOU ASK ME, I ALWAYS PREFER THE REAL THING FOR INSTANCE EACH CHRISTMAS MY DAD AND I WOULD GET UP EARLY ON A MORNING IN DECEMBER AND HEAD OVER TO THE HOME DEPOT TO GET THE FIRST PICKINGS ON THE BEST TREE WE COULD FIND
>>
>>25056551
ARE YOU HERE WITH ME?
>>
l'M DUMB SHE'S A LESBlAN
>>
>>25056631
IM JUST LOOKING OUT ON THE DAY FOR ANOTHER DREAM TBQHONEST WITH YOU, DREAMS ARE VERY STRANGE BECAUSE THEY FEEL SO REAL SOMETIMES AND CAN ALSO REVEAL SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF YOU DIDNT KNOW! USE IT AS A GOOD LEARNING EXPERIENCE AND SELF EVALUATION. KEEP A DREAM JOURNAL BY YOUR NIGHT STAND AND RECORD EACH OF YOUR DREAMS THE NEXT MORNING YOULL LEARN ALOT!
>>
>gf of 4 years broke up with me around the time this came out
>remember listening to this and feeling sad
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.