[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have been convinced since I was a child that I would die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault.jpg (101 KB, 1452x818) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101 KB, 1452x818
>Have been convinced since I was a child that I would die in a nuclear holocaust
>Every time there has been a conflict of some kind in the past 20+ years, I have been worried it will end in all out nuclear war
>Every single day I worry that a nuclear strike could happen at any moment
>My life is like that nightmare scene from Terminator 2 played out over and over again

I am 100% convinced that I will be killed in a nuclear holocaust. There is nothing you could say to me that could ever convince me otherwise.

Is this OCD or some shit like that? I expect to see a blinding white light followed by a blast wave at any given moment
>>
>>25056191
yes, you have an irrational fear. It could very well be OCD
>>
>>25056230

Irrational? We live in a world filled with nuclear weapons, controlled by sociopaths. And armies of brainwashed grunts prepared to obey orders and launch those fuckers at will

The world could end at any given second
>>
>>25056304
And you can't do shit about it. It's like being afraid of the sun exploding.
>>
>>25056349

Or niggers raping all of Sweden.

Oh wait.
>>
>>25056191
I can only hope the nuclear cleansing comes soon.

We need to purify this planet of all degeneracy.
>>
It needs to happen soon.

SOON
>>
WW3 within 6 months

Guaranteed
>>
File: Nuclear_Fallout_by_DarK_Tox1c.png (1 MB, 750x900) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear_Fallout_by_DarK_Tox1c.png
1 MB, 750x900
>>25058260
I hope so... but it will probably not kick off until we have a new POTUS, Obama lacks the stomach for real conflict.
>>
When I was 12 I used to be scared of the idea.

Now I long for it and hope it happens all the time. Hopefully Trump will kick it off.
>>
Imagine watching TV when all of a sudden an emergency broadcast comes on warning of an imminent atomic strike

As you sit there, heart pounding and about to vomit with shock, the sirens start and you make a futile attempt to take cover under a table.

A few minutes later, you feel an earth tremor followed by a piercing bright light which burns your retinas even though your eyes are shut tight. Then within seconds, your house implodes and you are vapourized completely

This will soon be a reality for all of us
>>
File: 1431957873744.png (31 KB, 323x387) Image search: [Google]
1431957873744.png
31 KB, 323x387
>>25056191

>could literally die in a nuclear hellfire at any moment
>still can't talk to a girl without having a panic attack
>>
I'd love to survive an EMP which takes Western Europe back to the dark ages
>>
File: file.png (429 KB, 808x500) Image search: [Google]
file.png
429 KB, 808x500
Nuclear weapons are just a meme used to sell fallout shelters in the 50's. Obviously it expanded to something much bigger than what was originally intended, like all great memes do.

Though, you could very well be killed by a missile or bomb pretty soon.
>>
File: Minuteman3launch.jpg (1 MB, 2200x2800) Image search: [Google]
Minuteman3launch.jpg
1 MB, 2200x2800
Somewhere in my mind, there is a weird hope of ww3 starting.
>>
>>25058563
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZIynuYDRVA

I hope it comes soon.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vco6gZPjPbg

Skip to 1:00

I hope I hear this one day for real.
>>
>>25059517
I keep having dreams where I hear sirens like that. Scary shit.

Do they just have those everywhere or what?
>>
>>25059517
at 3:00 the real fun starts
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.