[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /finallyrealising/ here? Lately it started to hit me hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Who /finallyrealising/ here?

Lately it started to hit me hard that I am fucking lonely. No friends, because I thought other people were boring and I spent most of my life sitting in my room. Obviously never had a gf, finally realising that it must be a very special feeling to have someone who you love and want to spend time with, and that person feels the same way about you. Mom always told me that people should socialize, but I didnt listen. Now I cry myself to sleep literally every night. Im a failure and a disappointment.
>>
At least you are not a nigger
>>
I think you're romanticizing it. Or maybe you really are lonely, I don't know. What I do know is practically every robot on here feels that sadness but guess what, if you were to hang out with a bunch of people you wouldn't like them anyway. Robots get bored at parties, we don't give a shit about sports or small talk, so what's the point? You can either be true to yourself and embrace your solitude or put on a mask and go to the party. If you just want a little companionship get a dog or join a club for some activity. That will give you enough interaction to make you feel better without having to go full normie.
>>
>>25056343
>Robots get bored at parties, we don't give a shit about sports or small talk, so what's the point?

This is fucking aspie shit right here

>le I don't like small talk

What the fuck do you want to talk about then retard? fucking anime dolls or some shit???

Do you honestly think when people use small talk their dicks are getting hard and theyre having the time of their lives?

I fucking love it when I read this shit - it just evidenced why you are all here

you just DONT get it and probably never will
>>
>>25056184
You've finally realized you're a failed normie. So, you shouldn't be at /r9k/.
>>
>>25056370
>admits chit chat is boring as fuck
>tries to convince me to join in
>>
>>25056184
>Who /finallyrealising/ here?
i know that feel bro. i actually had friends and a social life as a teenager. people who used to come to my house and ask if i wanted to go out with them, hang out at their house and play on the ps2, hell. i was even invited to a few parties, every time i came up with an excuse not to go outside. i just wanted to sit at home playing runescape. eventually everyone gave up on me and ive been alone ever since. i have wasted years of my life.
>>
File: 1438850715451.jpg (95 KB, 903x714) Image search: [Google]
1438850715451.jpg
95 KB, 903x714
>>25056184
>lonely
>hate people
>>
>>25056370
Hello reddit.
If you're only here to laugh at us you can do that without posting.
Please go.
Thanks.

Also talking about anime dolls is pretty neat.
Who /buyfag/ here?
>>
>>25056370
what do you talk about then?
>>
I feel you op.
I don't know what to do. The pressure keeps building everyday and my relationship with my family is getting worse along with it.
Maybe if I was successful it would offset the loneliness but I can only guess. I don't see any way out.
>>
Recently I made my first actual female friend (or so I thought). She suddenly cut off all contact with me after few months. Feels bad to get to taste norminess and coming back to being miserable.
>>
>>25056370
None of these people are particularly interesting or witty and you wouldn't particularly want to go anywhere social with them
>>
I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE THE PARANOIA ANYMORE I FEEL SO FUCKING SICK ALL THE TIME

I JUST WANT TO HAVE FRIENDS AND BE HAPPY AROUND OTHER PEOPLE BUT IT ALWAYS FEELS LIKE THEY'RE STABBING ME IN THE BACK AND MOCKING ME EVERY TIME I LOOK AWAY AND I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE NO MATTER HOW MUCH I HELP OTHER PEOPLE NO MATTER HOW MUCH I MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH OR FEEL GOOD THEY NEVER FUCKING MAKE ME FEEL GOOD IN RETURN GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HATE THIS I HATE MYSELF
>>
>>25057603
There, there. *pats and rubs back*
I can't do anything
>>
>>25056370
U wut m8
>>
File: assembly-1[2].jpg (55 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
assembly-1[2].jpg
55 KB, 625x352
>>25056343
> Robots get bored at parties, we don't give a shit about sports or small talk, so what's the point? You can either be true to yourself and embrace your solitude or put on a mask and go to the party.
This is why I hate living in the middle of nowhere. I want to move back to Boston(well, actually the near Northshore but who gives a fuck). All of those junkies and crazy people on the orange line that talk about the most interesting shit even when it's to nobody. And then there are those really autistic qt3.14s that go out to bars in Cambridge and Somerville who will do nothing but talk to you about what their researching while doing their Ph.D in Virology or Econometrics.

>tfw never being around intellectual autists and crazy people anymore
You guys don't know what you're missing. Perhaps that's a good thing.
>>
>>25056184
Ask your mother why she didn't fucking make you socialize and instead chose to let you rot in front of screens as your childhood slipped away forever?
>>
>>25056254

>always that one anon.
>>
>>25056184

I know what you're going through mayne. A year after I got my degree I had drifted away from the few people I talked to regularly in college and I realized that I had very little in common with or interest in being friends with people I brush shoulders with on a regular basis. So I just quit trying and now I basically save my money like a motherfucker, covertly live in a van in my company's assigned parking garage downtown, and dream about the day when I have enough to plop a cabin down somewhere rural and be comfy as fuck :[ $350k to go
>>
>>25060270
Good luck vanon
>>
File: 1408669114034-5409.png.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1408669114034-5409.png.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
24 years old. KHV. Friendless.
Yeah I'm finally feeling it. It was inevitable I guess unless I got really, really, really lucky and had met the right people.
>>
25, shut-in, same position. Seriously contemplating ordering benzos and heroin on the darknet to end this misery. Too much of a pussy to hang myself...
>>
>>25061762
if you're exiting this sad excuse of a planet make sure to first go on a long, drawn out heroin binge. don't just kill yourself immediately without feeling some kind of pleasure for a while. please m8
>>
>>25056370
Fuck outta this board then you faggot. Where do you think you are, reddit?
>>
This happened to me as well.

I'm not like you guys, though. Deathisn't an option for me so the only other solution is to try really hard and take risks.

It shouldn't be an option for any of you guys either, unless you have some horrible illness.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.