[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i just spent 20 britbong dollars on st.johns wort and 5-HTP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1437497618714.jpg (70 KB, 950x1144) Image search: [Google]
1437497618714.jpg
70 KB, 950x1144
i just spent 20 britbong dollars on st.johns wort and 5-HTP

did i waste my money?
>>
>>25056100
No, no you didn't Anon. Enjoy.
Nice dubs m8
>>
>>25056135
so you felt some effects?
>>
>>25056205
I tried st johns wort kinda

It felt relaxing two times when I did might work long term. I still have thee bottle I'll start taking them with you anon
>>
>>25056371
says to try 6 weeks, but thats probably to get you to buy more. i'm givin it a month

i actually have zoloft already, just wanted to try this + excercise first, cause im cautious about taking the ssri jew
>>
bump for someone whos tried this
>>
Waste of money really, if you got depression or anxiety you want to take magnesium, now that's the real deal.

Also you cannot take St. Johns Wort and 5-HTP at the same time.
>>
>>25056453
Be careful mixing anti-depressants and 5-htp, you can get serotonin syndrome.
>>
>>25056634
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16542786
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23950577

If you're eating a lot of calcium based foods, I would advise you to stop, it can make you feel depressed. The key is a low calcium and high magnesium diet.
>>
>>25056100
You should read up on all the different types of entheogens, then make your own mixture.
These kind of things were usually mixed with other herbs, and work best when done that way.
Just don't kill yourself doing it OP.
>>
>>25056656
I just looked that up because it doesn't sound right. And its not right.
You would need large doses of both drugs to cause acute serotonin syndrome.
>>
>>25056634
> Also you cannot take St. Johns Wort and 5-HTP at the same time
well i just did so whats the problem?
>>
>>25056100
If you want some others to test

Try
Holy basil (GOOD SHIT)
or
Brahmi (also GOOD SHIT)

Make a tea out of them. They are very chill herbs.
>>
>>25057125
>Holy basil (GOOD SHIT)
>Brahmi (also GOOD SHIT)

thanks il google it. i'll probably just take the SJW by itself for a month, what iv read online is that its interaction with other stuff could be stupid, so best to try on its own.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.