[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was there ever a nobler cause?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: gone before its time.jpg (13 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
gone before its time.jpg
13 KB, 300x168
Was there ever a nobler cause?
>>
Stupid dumb Confederate scum.
Still butthurt about losing 150 years later.
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 2000x1053) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 2000x1053
>To the moon and back you hick
>>
Fug off to /pol/ although I agree women's suffrage was a mistake
>>
>>25056073
Kill yourself with your retarded internet phrases. You must be the kind of person that replies to posts with "This" and doesn't add anything else to the conversation.

I will never understand why millennials are so shit at being productive and interesting members of groups. Everything with you people is a copy of copy of a tribute to a homage to a stolen idea. Use your own fucking brain for once, kiddo.
>>
>>25056139

Go to /his/ if you want to take about this shit you fucking retard.
>>
>>25056139
You shitposted on 4chan on the wrong board, and now your talking about what's wrong with our generation because your too fucking thick to understand that we don't care about your or your shitty little empire that got stumped 150 years ago. 0/10 bait you sibling-fucker.
>>
>>25056106
stay off /pol/ and they'll stay off here desu
>>
>>25056064
The holocaust.
Original post blox
>>
File: 1441331157415.png (176 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
1441331157415.png
176 KB, 500x557
>>25056195

Back to reddit child.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.