[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling all femanons! Calling all femanons!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5
File: 2010-08-22-NinaSimon.jpg (44 KB, 446x561) Image search: [Google]
2010-08-22-NinaSimon.jpg
44 KB, 446x561
I have already established that most woman aren't actually as shallow as people on this board like to believe. Now that I'm planted firmly in reality I would like to know what I can improve about myself to become more attractive to women.

I humbly seek your council femanons so speak and let your words be heard!

My first question is about appearance. There is nothing I can do about my average genetic profile but I can change how I dress; So, how should I dress to make broads moist? - hipster chicks go, I no grow beard.
>>
Dress like an anime charecter
>>
>>25055845
>Actually trying to attract more and more """""""fem"""""""anons""""""'
People like you are worse than that trash
>>
Always say M'lady while tipping your hat towards them
>>
>>25055885
Where should I grab the rim of the hat though, left side or right side?
>>
>>25055885
Will a Trillby do or do I need to go leggit Fedora?
>>
>>25055845
>So, how should I dress to make broads moist?

It doesn't matter.
>>
Different girls like different things. And by the looks of it, femanons are pretty varied in their tastes in my opinion
>>
>>25055845
By not being you.. Thats it
>>
File: 511b51148746d.jpg (61 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
511b51148746d.jpg
61 KB, 450x600
>>25055955
not sure if serious?
An hiro hiroyuki nishidipshit
>>
Bath regularly. that every other day crap does show even if you don't notice yourself(probably because you never look in the mirror) but people can tell you have some greasy ass hair.

Shave/Trim beard. if you can't grow a thick beard than shave. No chick wants to see your patchy looking face fur. If you can grow a beard then trim. no girl wants to date tom hanks from cast away.

You don't need super model, ultra fashionable clothing. Just don't wear your torn up, 6 year old shirt, with the stains on it while going out. thats a home/lounging around home shirt. so dress casually and don't listen to /fa/ they are just weirdos.
>>
>>25055845
All right anon, here's what I think you should go

Don't go to /fa/

>find a style of clothes that fit your body well. By this I mean, if you look kinda lanky or like a frog, avoid tight fitting collared shirts and go for hoodie/tee combos. If you have a good chest, go for collared shirts
>get nice jeans or just casual pants. It's always better to be overdressed than underdressed. With that being said, don't overdo it.
>get "smart shoes". These are shoes that are nice, but not so nice they go with a suit. I typically go for grey casual shoes. If you ask they'll know (AVOID RUNNERS, boots can go either way)
>depending on what kind of girl you're trying to attract, get one or both colognes. One that smells musky, and one that smells kind of sweet. Spray it on your wrist and rub it behind your ears and around your neck with your wrists. Spray no more than twice on your chest if you feel you need more
>this way, if you dance/get a huge, she'll get a nice whiff of it but not too much. smelling nice is huge.
>if you can pull off long hair, do long hair. Otherwise, cut it short and stylish so it's easy to maintain. Shave the sides and back down to a three, and leave the top a bit longer so you can style it. Ask the barber to blend the sides so it doesn't look ratty

There, you're officially chad.
>>
>>25056036
Its funny how a male model looking guy literally can do the exact opposite of all this and still easily get pussy
>>
>>25056036
You just described the male version of a basic bitch.
>>
>>25056036
Holy shit this is the most basic bitch thing I've ever read.
>>
>>25056080
Not really, people will tolerate bad stuff to get to good stuff as long as it checks out after the cost-benefit analysis.

> cat breaks things, but I love it so it stays
> bf is a numbskull but he gives me the tingles so he stays
> gf is a numbskull but she makes my dick hard so she stays
> job drives me crazy but it pays the bills so it stays

You:

> it's funny how his job is really terrible but there are so many people who want to do it

No, no - it's not funny at all.
>>
>>25056145
>>25056123
>implying being a basic bitch/normie isn't how you attract girls

>>25056080
That is because he is a male model. He could wear nothing and get laid because of it.
>>
>>25056080
>>25056123
>>25056145

Hmm, oh man who shall I believe - a bunch of sperglords who routinely complain about being socially incompetent or actual women. Hmmm, this is a real toughy.

>>25056028
>>25056036

Awesome, I guess the rest of us can't afford to look ratty like Chad. Its a shame, I like my shorts and my worn out T-shirts.

So does one have to keep all of this up after you get a gf or can it stop after a while, because I don't want to attract a woman that will leave the instant I wipe the cologne off my neck?
>>
>>25055845
still livin in fuckin la la land
>>
>>25056299
Hey eggy, nice to know you're still alive. Keep on keepin' on fella.
>>
>>25056241
You don't need to go balls out but really you should make an effort to look good when you guys go out. Just lounging at home, do whatever. But if you're going out on date night or something, put in an effort.

Besides, when you find a look that you're really into, you'll feel more confident and feel better. I doubt you'll see it as putting in a huge effort soon enough that you'd need to ask.
>>
>>25056414
Alright, roger that. So about asking out women, I've tried asking out 3 different women recently (I'm aiming for larger numbers in the near future, but the anxiety gets really bad) and they all said no. Is asking them out up front a bad idea? Does getting to know them first actually work better? In which case how do I say "give me your number so I can get to know you better but I don't expect a date just yet"?
>>
>>25056497
This is probably the wrong place to ask these questions anon, but I'll try my best to answer.

Focus on just having a good time at first. Become someone you'd want to hang out with, because you're legitimately a good time. This will get you friends, let you have good times and establish you as desirable to roasties. Once they see that you're a good time, they should come to you and basically hand themselves up on a silver platter.

Once you DO meet a girl though, don't waste time. Don't immediately sperg out and ask her on a date. Again, just keep focusing on having a good time and get her to hangout. Make your intentions known as soon as possible, otherwise you fall into the friend trap. Not quite the friendzone, it just becomes more of a dubious proposition to try and initiate something, especially if you have common friends. This is because earlier on, it can be laughed off. But if you've been friends for a year and you bring it up it'll have a very different impact.

It's kind a low-risk low-reward approach, but I'm gonna assume that since you're here you can't afford the high-risk high-reward approach (which is essentially what you just outlined). You'll be surprised what people think of you before they get to know you.
>>
>>25055845
>i humbly seek your council femanons so speak and let your words be heard!

well theres your problem. you have stage 4 autism.
>>
>implying women know what is hot to them
>>
>>25056754
Thanks Dr. Broscience.
>>
I like rivethead and industrial fashion, Not the super faggy variety, but chains, heavy dark fabric, cargo pants, kilts, bracers but I'm an idiot and gross, all the bands I like are dead and I deserve that.
So check what the trim on tumblr are reblogging.
>>
>>25055845
Ignore everything except LOOKISM.NET

GO THERE NOW
>>
Best advice I can give you is disregard everything a woman says. Notice how much pussy those reddit fedoras get? That's because they did everything to become what women think a perfect man is.

Become what a man thinks a perfect man is and you'll have better luck. Look on mgtow sites. They know a lot about attracting bitches. If you aren't interested so much in being a person and just want a wet dick then look at pua.

Some basic starting points are stop being ugly, it's as easy as roids, clothing, and surgery. Stop being poor, it's a simple as not doing what you love, but what will get you what you love, money. I like nursing for this.3 days of work a week for 70k and everyone thinks you're some kind of Saint for doing next to nothing all night. Prestige is pretty good. People like fancy men in suits, or even scrubs men in scrubs. It's really as easy as talking yourself up when work is mentioned and owning a couple status symbols. It can be as obvious as a 911, or more subtle like a pen or cufflinks. The last thing is mastery. Just master some shit, but don't neglect other shit either. The polymath still has his place in society today. That means be good at everything. Women can't do anything right so the fact you can make scrambled eggs without following a cookbook will make her think your some kind of God.
>>
>>25056980
>what women think a perfect man is.
I would never, nor would any woman tell a dude that katanas and poorly fitting suits get us wet, you fucking mad man.
>>
>>25056036

Are you retarded? Lanklets look best with collared shirts, the tee and hoody makes them look worse. You can strike balance with shirt patterns, texture, and collar style, but shirtsshirts are a must. And shoes that go suits are a must. You are as clueless as they come concerning menswear. I only wear casual shoes unless I'm training. Oxfords, chukkas, nubucks, loafers, boat shoes, chelseas, wingtips, etc. A grey pair of nigger shoes is a shit choice. Brown is always the default shoe color. Black is next if you want to branch out of brown, and lastly white. I own one other color shoe for fun, blue suede chukkas. Brown, black, and white is all a man needs unless he is advanced.
>>
>>25057017

All the fedoras running around really doesn't support your statement.
>>
>>25057089
>lanklets look best with collared shirts
>implying a lanklet would get a collared shirt that doesn't make them look like a math teacher
>overdress for literally everything

Fuck off normie, not everyone has thousands of dollars to spend on shoes and shirt patterns. Go back to /fa/ and stay there.
>>
>>25056980
>Some basic starting points are stop being ugly, it's as easy as roids, clothing, and surgery.

Fail.

It's all face.

GAMEOVER

lookism.net
>>
>>25057191
Here's a better promotional tool:
www.fastswf.com/k-hOCTU
>>
>>25057131
saying x causes y because there's so much y is a bit of a fallacy.
A disillusioned public during the shittier parts of the American economic crisis started turning to retro advertisement and story lines showing the glory days of the fifties, with the iconography of that era returned to the western conscious, the internet got ahold of it, making memes, using slang, dressing kind of like faggots, and the autists thought it looked spiffy and fedora culture is kind of what spawned from that.
There are female fedoras too, wearing undersized cocktail dresses and cateye glasses.
A more successful version of fedora-style would be the rockabilly circuit, who still look rather silly but aren't openly mocked by all.
>>
>>25057191

Are you trying to implyimply that surgery which direchanges the face, roids which directly change facial fat distribution, and clothing which complements and frames the face has nothing to do with the face? I think you might be retarded.
>>
>>25057301
Clothing is cope

Roids are cope

Nice cope
>>
>>25057174

A pair of jeans is $50 at most on sale, slim fit chinos are even less. This is for lanklets too. The majority of people are retarded fat midgets so it's even cheaper. I wear size 11 shoes and 30x36 pants. If I can do it without spending thousands then anyone can do it. It's not like they charge a great deal more for good colors, patterns, and collars. Every shirt I own is msrp between $120 and $250. Most cost around $20 to $50. If you're a retarded fat midget you can even shop thrift stores. I got a pair of Rockports with brogue stitching for $8. I'm sure your autism nb shoes cost more than that, so there's no excuse for not dressing in the casual fashion style.
>>
>>25057411

A cope is the only difference between beauty and ugly though. Are you mad because you weren't born with it? Life isn't fair. Even women acknowledge this fact: Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline. If you want to stop being ugly you can. If you want to stay ugly you can. The fact that surgery, roids, and clothes exist does not disprove the existence of surgery, roids, and clothes.

Take responsibility for your actions and choices. You didn't choose to be born ugly. You did choose to remain that way.
>>
>>25057522
What the fuck are you talking about, you low IQ piece of shit.

Clothing doesn't make you look better for shit.

Roids if you want a gymcel, which doesn't do shit.

You just need to be ok dressed and fit. Face is the other 95%, you fucking blue pilled moron.
>>
>>25057572
Not him, but you can't be serious dude - you think clothes don't make people look better? Check the flagglots in pic related, you don't think any of them look better because of how they're dressed?
>>
>>25057572

You don't understand. You're saying face has nothing to do with beauty, then saying it's 95%, then you start talking about the matrix films.

Beauty is simple. It is 100% surgery, roids and clothing. Even if you think face is 95% of 100% it changes nothing. 100% is 100%. Its still just surgery, roids, and clothing.
>>
>>25057784
>You're saying face has nothing to do with beauty,
I never said that. Jesus.

Still a waste of time for just 5%.
>>
>>25057842

So now face is 5%? I can't keep up. My explanation is so much simpler. Why do you only care about face when we're talking about beaty? Beauty requires the whole body, including the face, but not excluding everything else. I'll try explaining again. 100% is everything. Some part of everything is something, but also part of everything.

If you fix face to be perfect then the face is perfect. Do you see? A perfect face is perfect when it is made perfect, because perfect is perfect. If you do this with the body as well then face and body are perfect. It's not a zero sum game. You can have a beautiful face and a beautiful body. In fact, it is a requirement to be considered beautiful.

More examples : 95%+5%=100%, 1%+1%+1%+7%+90%=100%, 50%+50%=100%. Hopefully you can see a pattern here.
>>
File: aslongasposted.jpg (60 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
aslongasposted.jpg
60 KB, 360x360
>>25057701
they look like a bunch of fgts desu. i'd rather stick with my sweatpants and hanes microfiber shirts much comfier also don't look like the walking epitome of douchebag.
>>
>>25058020
>So now face is 5%?
You low IQ motherfucker. I did not say that.

I said it doesn't matter what you have without face.
>>
File: vxtoqklin3czztd3gjth.jpg (39 KB, 680x440) Image search: [Google]
vxtoqklin3czztd3gjth.jpg
39 KB, 680x440
>>25058026

Fortunately for you athleisure is in now. Hanes makes you look fat though. I'd suggest a good cotton v neck over that shitty Mexican ditch digger chic Hanes crew neck. I prefer aviator glasses but those sports style sunglasses match the look better. I just got a pair of Columbia tortoise shell glasses with the polarized lens. I prefer my raybans but it's about how you look, not how you feel. I would consider losing a little weight though. At most you should be 15%. It makes a huge difference in your face and how clothes hang.
>>
>>25058099

So how does that disprove fare being an integral part of beauty? I tried so hard to explain percentages to you too. Stop projecting with the low iq shit and tell me where you are stuck and I can better help you. I don't know how else to get you to understand that the face is an important part of beauty. You have to take a gestalt approach. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. I know this is confusing since you still don't know your percents, but the basic idea is its a package deal. A perfect face won't undo a terrible body, and vice versa.
>>
>>25058198
Read English.

Face is the most important.

The end.
>>
>>25055845
disgustong cancer shit
>>
>>25058248

Now you aren't even using your sentences. I guess there's no hope. In case anyone else is interested I can help with picking the right clothes, surgical procedures, and roid cycles. It's almost always some variation of chin/jaw/cheek augmentation and blephoroplasty, teeth whitening and straightening or dental implants, casual fashion, and 500mg test E, ancillaries, 1g protein daily per lb bodyweight, and 2 or 3 days a week in the gym focusing on the big 4 compounds with bodyweight and db work for whatever you feel needs more work like bis, tris, delts, and abs. Beauty is simple, but like anything simple it's not easy. Just ask your autist faggot friend with arch how that simplicity thing is working out for him. Unlike arch though beauty is worth the effort.
>>
>>25058380
Fail, you autistic gymcel faggot.

http://i.imgur.com/8bkaiz1.png
>>
>>25058380
all this cope, holy shit

the other guy is right. the face is everything. I've seen fat men with 9/10 faces who slay and I've seen gymcels with 1/10 faces whose only contact with a pussy was when they were born

face = EVERYTHING
>>
>>25058512

That guy roids, dresses right, and has a good face, so thanks for proving my point I guess.

>>25058577

You're full of shit. A man with a perfect body and perfect face will beat a fat man every time. No one gets facial surgery to become ugly so your 'point' if you can even call it that, is irrelevant. There is no 'gymcel' who went under the knife to be made a 1/10.
>>
>>25058650
He doesn't roid you low IQ fuck.

He's a skinny male model.
>>
>>25058718

You think skinny male models don't roid? There are roids besides dbol, deca, insulin, and gh you know.

That body is easily gotten with low test high tren and a good diet. Believe me, I'd weigh 400lbs right now if it were as easy as looking at a needle and blowing up. I'm 180 and short of eating dirty it's very slow adding anymore to it. Ottermode is the ideal for males unless you have specific goals. I like frank Zane and am going for that, but if I stayed at 150 I could look like him. This is good though, the more ideal body only takes one or two cycles to achieve if you aren't fat. Then you just cruise and maintain. You really have no excuse for being ugly. Surgery, roids, and clothing, it's what makes beautiful skinny male models beautiful, and what makes beautiful skinny males who don't work for modeling agencies beautiful.
>>
>>25058883
>he thinks you need roids to get lachowski's body

hahahah, holy fuck, ahahahahahahahahah

bruh u got sum gud b8
>>
>>25058883

I forgot to mention because it's so obvious to anyone who knows basic science. Size is limited by diet. You can be doing grams of gear a week but you'll lose weight if you eat only 500 Calories a day.
>>
>>25058906

I never said you needed roids. You are projecting again. Roids make it faster and easier. Some people are proud of being natty for some reason, I guess it's like being straight edge. Nothing wrong with it, but I'd rather not autistically count macros and calories when I could just pin once a week a be ottermode. Roid or not, it's your choice. Just remember, like being ugly it is a choice you make. It is 100% your fault if you choose for or against something.
>>
>>25058997
Go post on lookism.net

I want to laugh at you more.
>>
>>25059188

Is that a subreddit? Just screencap whatever you need my expertise on. I'm good with just 4chan.
>>
>>25059378
rekt b
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.