[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just take a break from 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: anime question girl.jpg (50 KB, 736x724) Image search: [Google]
anime question girl.jpg
50 KB, 736x724
Why don't you just take a break from 4chan
>>
>>25055705
The ride doesn't end, moe anime girl. I want to get off, but the exit loops back to the entrance
I cant get off
>>
>Usagi drop girl
>father rapes his daughter

Just like that anon who keeps posting his sister is getting raped
>>
Where the fuck would I go.
>>
I unironically think I will die if I do that
>>
>>25055705
I have tried that and the most difficult part is finding something to replace it with. It's kind of like how people who are trying to smoke chew gum because they're so used to doing something with their mouth, but I have no clue what to do in place of this shit.
>>
I'm too spoiled on image board posting speeds and around-the-clock conversations, everything is too slow.
/r9k/ isn't even my main board it's /v/ but in the last year alone I've grown to despise it vehemently. They aren't the same posters I grew fond of, who showed me straight in my hobby.
>>
File: platinum.png (6 KB, 512x465) Image search: [Google]
platinum.png
6 KB, 512x465
I can't

I'm the orinalaest
>>
the real world is too scary
>>
I tried yesterday and it was awful. I don't interact with other people outside of it so I'm absolutely dependent
>>
>>25055705
I don't know how to do that senpai.
>>
>>25055751
Did she cry?
Cause that would be hot.
>>
File: 1448820442481.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1448820442481.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
>>25055705
It's the last place to which I have a feeling of belonging...
If I stop I'll just go nuts and kill myself for sure.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 710x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 710x720
>>25055705
You guys are all I have so unless the goal is to be sadder, I think I'll be sticking around.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.