[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else show some schizophrenic tendencies? Like >complete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1448749784196.jpg (104 KB, 782x1022) Image search: [Google]
1448749784196.jpg
104 KB, 782x1022
Anyone else show some schizophrenic tendencies? Like

>complete withdrawal from society
>no desire to connect with other human beings
>lack of motivation
>jumbled thoughts that only make sense to you
>hallucinations
>elaborate fantasy worlds or strange hobbies/interests
>delusions of persecution or paranoia
>an inability to show or display emotion

Sometimes I wonder if we all just have a mild form of schizophrenia.
>>
>>25055629
>complete withdrawal from society
Boy complete. I work. I associate with my family. Not much more.
>no desire to connect with other human beings
I have little desire, but still
>lack of motivation
Bingo
>jumbled thoughts that only make sense to you
Yep
>hallucinations
Not really
>elaborate fantasy worlds or strange hobbies/interests
I play video games
>delusions of persecution or paranoia
Yep
>an inability to show or display emotion
If anything, I laugh too much. Its hard for me to show other emotions
>>
>>25055629

Obviously fake. It's make up nigger
>>
File: mirror.jpg (59 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
mirror.jpg
59 KB, 640x640
>a hidden internal state: that which meets the objective eye may not match the subjective, internal world of the patient. Klein therefore cautions that one should not miss identifying the schizoid patient because one cannot see the patient's withdrawal through the patient's defensive, compensatory interaction with external reality. He suggests that one need only ask the patient what his or her subjective experience is in order to detect the presence of the schizoid refusal of emotional intimacy.

>tfw able to objectively see this is a perfect description of you

>tfw not able to change it

>tfw everyone you are "close" to has NO IDEA the depths of your fucked-up-ness despite genuine attempts at opening up

>tfw you have started actively seeking out other schizos for friends

>tfw your life a constant paradox of delusions of grandeur and stark self-hatred
>>
>>25055893
oops forgot quote source
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder#The_.27secret_schizoid.27
>>
>>25055750
Of course it is. OP never said pic related you fucking cuck.
>>
>>25055893
Same here, man. Even here there's little of us
>>
I haven't left the house in 7 months, I just want to stay here forever I'd rather die than leave.
>>
File: 1439556740607.jpg (39 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1439556740607.jpg
39 KB, 720x540
>>25055629
The only person i even slightly care for is my half sister
>>
Everyone is scizophrenic to varying degrees. Read capitilism and scizophrenia, there's a free PDF on it if you Google it
>>
>>25055629
Words hard journal describe impossible. Typing while sleeping e-mail blackened wall speaks wretched addled else finally chant mind sea backgrounds "obey space cat" disjointed languages picture rambling UFO cat. Sat sit down under sleep jump here barking swearing. Now later red cat admit stranger. Bit distressing. Interesting hospital interpreting description extreme encounter death.
>>
>>25055629
I fit all those, except I don't hallucinate.
>>
>>25057518
>except I don't hallucinate
Not yet you don't :^)
>>
>>25055893
I find this offensive.
Does anyone look at the mirror and try to picture a gorilla if they want to appear strong? No, because gorillas are fucking niggers.
Do you think a cat looks up to lions? those dumb ass large beasts are below them.
>>
>>25055912
>Some patients experience loss of affect to such a degree that the insensitivity becomes manifest in the extreme as cynicism, callousness, or even cruelty. The patient appears to have no awareness of how his or her comments or actions affect and hurt other people. This loss of affect is more frequently manifest within the patient as genuine confusion, a sense of something missing in his or her emotional life.

This feels like me so much, I keep hurting everyone without even knowing what I'm doing. Whenever something bad to me happens to me or someone says something I don't like, I go completely mute and my face gets emotionless.
>>
File: 1448040291697.jpg (134 KB, 618x554) Image search: [Google]
1448040291697.jpg
134 KB, 618x554
Yes OP i also have schizoid personality disorder

a lot of us weirdos on 4chan here have it. The real weirdos anyway.

An hour ago my mom walked into the kitchen while I was making some food and asked me "who are you talking to?" cause I am always talking to myself.
>>
>>25056265
>two volumes
Shit n***a
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.